Big Brother Trump...

Homeland Security to Compile Database of Journalists, Bloggers

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security wants to monitor hundreds of thousands of news sources around the world and compile a database of journalists, editors, foreign correspondents, and bloggers to identify top “media influencers.

I am sure the Trump statist will be lapping this one up!

The idiot bush started that lovely Dept. O expanded it and I'm pretty sure trump will do the same.

It will make it easier for Trump to round them up

It was much easier for W and O.
The difference, Trump will actually do it

The same was said about bush and O. It's the same as Rs calling o hitler and the D's calling bush hitler . Youre just the next in a long line that has repeated the nonsense .
W and O never threatened network shutdowns

Donald Trump just threatened to shut down one of America's biggest news stations

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security wants to monitor hundreds of thousands of news sources around the world and compile a database of journalists, editors, foreign correspondents, and bloggers to identify top “media influencers.

The idiot bush started that lovely Dept. O expanded it and I'm pretty sure trump will do the same.

What really makes me laugh is how many on the Left STILL LOVE Big Ears unconditionally, when he clearly was an identical twin but from a different mother, of Dipshit W.

Hopefully Trump does not follow suit, but he likely does. So goes the empire.

What really makes me laugh is how many on the Left STILL LOVE Big Ears unconditionally, when he clearly was an identical twin but from a different mother, of Dipshit W.

With his paranoia about every bad thing said about him by anyone, Trump will do more than follow suit.

It will make it easier for Trump to round them up

It was much easier for W and O.
The difference, Trump will actually do it

The same was said about bush and O. It's the same as Rs calling o hitler and the D's calling bush hitler . Youre just the next in a long line that has repeated the nonsense .
W and O never threatened network shutdowns

Donald Trump just threatened to shut down one of America's biggest news stations

Trumpanzees honestly don't care about the First Amendment. Nor will they until they lelarn that its not just the left who will lose rights under the regime of King Donny TwoScoops.

With his paranoia about every bad thing said about him by anyone, Trump will do more than follow suit.
If he were paranoid about every bad thing said about him, he would be dead by now. When the MSM shits on him every day...90% of the time...clearly it would kill a truly paranoid person.

Forum List

Back