Now that the world is over

I'm getting a little cranky. There is this one drug dealer out on North Aurora in front of the motel I reside in and he whistles.. he Whistles loudly and it is very irritating.. the dogs alert and I let them out to bark and growl at him ...this has happened 5 or six times this evening. I can't really do anything to him because he knows not to come on this property.

My only solace is that he may freeze to death tonight and at least his world will end.

Last edited:
I'm getting a little cranky. There is this one drug deaker out on North Aurora in front of the motel I reside in and he whistles.. he Whistles loudly and it is very irritating.. the dogs alert and I let them out to bark and growl at him ...this has happened 5 or six times this evening. I can't really do anything to him because he knows not to come on this property.

My only solace is that he may freeze to death tonight and at least his world will end.

Wow, what a hardass. You make Dirty Harry look like Mary Poppins!

If it's already ended, that means I missed the Rapture.

Dang it. I didn't count on THAT.

I'm getting a little cranky. There is this one drug deaker out on North Aurora in front of the motel I reside in and he whistles.. he Whistles loudly and it is very irritating.. the dogs alert and I let them out to bark and growl at him ...this has happened 5 or six times this evening. I can't really do anything to him because he knows not to come on this property.

...^-LOOK-^... A LIBERAL ATTACKING A LIBERAL... it's started... the end is near... :popcorn:

...^-LOOK-^... A LIBERAL ATTACKING A LIBERAL... it's started... the end is near... :popcorn:

A what doing what now?

I'm getting a little cranky. There is this one drug dealer out on North Aurora in front of the motel I reside in and he whistles.. he Whistles loudly and it is very irritating.. the dogs alert and I let them out to bark and growl at him ...this has happened 5 or six times this evening. I can't really do anything to him because he knows not to come on this property.

You live in a motel?

You live in a motel?

Uh huh. A large motel closed by the police three years ago. I and my two pit bulls are the only residents.

Well, I think I am still here...unless I have become an earthbound spirit...
gold13.gif

You live in a motel?

He really lives in a van down by the river.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back