Now that the world is over

I'm getting a little cranky. There is this one drug dealer out on North Aurora in front of the motel I reside in and he whistles.. he Whistles loudly and it is very irritating.. the dogs alert and I let them out to bark and growl at him ...this has happened 5 or six times this evening. I can't really do anything to him because he knows not to come on this property.

My only solace is that he may freeze to death tonight and at least his world will end.

You live in a motel?

Uh huh. A large motel closed by the police three years ago. I and my two pit bulls are the only residents.

A delusional, feeble old poseur hiding behind two poor, abused animals. A complete disgrace. You really should be taken away somewhere for your own safety and that of the poor dogs.

You live in a motel?

Uh huh. A large motel closed by the police three years ago. I and my two pit bulls are the only residents.

A delusional, feeble old poseur hiding behind two poor, abused animals. A complete disgrace. You really should be taken away somewhere for your own safety and that of the poor dogs.

Sounds like a job for SUPER UNKIPUNKIE! :lol:

I'm pretty cool with my situation. I love dogs. I love giving bad people a bad day. I get paid pretty good for what I do. I have an OK SS check that comes once a month.. paid medical.. I'm happy. If I could make enough extra in the next couple of years to do some major repairs to my Chris Craft I'm totally set.

I'm not sure about the delusions you keep referring to or the dog abuse. I see people all the time that make me stop while I'm driving to take pictures of my dogs. Cops drive up next to me and go on and on about the dogs. I find it a bit creepy that you think about dog abuse so much. I really am starting to think there is something wrong with you.

Last edited:

Sounds like a job for SUPER UNKIPUNKIE! :lol:

I'm pretty cool with my situation. I love dogs. .

Yeah, sure you do, Vick. That's why you use them as surrogates for actually having your own set of balls. That's why you hide behind them as if abusing the poor animals can mask your own fear, weakness, and lack of pride. You are a disgrace, and people like you should never be allowed to own animals.

I get paid pretty good for what I do.

Yeah, that's why you have to squat in an abandoned motel when you're not living out of your crappy old shitbox van.

Do you really think any one cares that you have a man crush on me? I mean if it was just about trying to get MY attention you could use either my public or private venues.

I have no one blocked.

It's a shame that those dogs have to suffer because some feeble old fool suffers from an odd combination of severe arrested development and senile delusions.

Forum List

Back