Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

Ah yes these *patriots. Defenders of the constitution except the parts they want to change.

Nobody wants to change anything. Change would require an amendment which would be impossible. What we would like is a Supreme Court interpretation of the 14th because we don't believe it had anything to do with anchor babies since there was no such thing as anchor babies when it was ratified.

Meh, the parts of it I saw, besides downtown, which was a wreck, were even worse. Half the houses were abandoned, there were closed businesses where they didn't even bother to take down the signs of out of business franchises because no one else was moving in.

You don't even know where you were at. To get to the west side of Cleveland, you would have had to go over a large bridge. You were likely on the east side where all the blacks live. Yes, those parts are in bad shape and probably never coming back.

Seems to me that when things get really fucked up in this country, it's when the GOP is in charge. 9 of the last 10 recessions happened when Republicans were in the White House. Now how is that?

Yes, ignoring who was running Congress at the time is real convenient.

When the Republicans took over leadership in the 90's, the economy shot back. When the Republicans took leadership of Congress in 2010, that's when things shot back.

Now that Democrats are running the house, give it about six months to a year and watch how things start going the other way just like what happened under Bush. Then you'll be blaming Trump for it.

Do you think the pig had to visit my employer personally? Many small businesses did exactly as my employer did and Ears didn't visit them either. Yes, DumBama changed the entire playing field. He should have conducted himself like a President instead of a Communist leader.

Fox made up? Would you like me to post the countless reports of it happening from sources outside of Fox?

No, it was real. Maybe you just don't understand what the Knockout game was all about. You see, blacks targeted white victims to attack. They had to be white to be part of the game. The idea was to sucker punch them as hard as they could knocking them out or killing them simply because they were white.

Like I said, I have a folder of stories of victims of the Knockout game if you want to see them. The only time a hate crime charge was issued was when some lowlife attacked a Jewish guy. Other than that, no hate crime charges on any of the attackers.

Yes, when a suspect fights with the police even in their own home (which the officer was simply trying to verify) you get arrested no matter what race you are.
Fox is not a reliable source.

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
Ray,

Do you understand anything about economics?

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.
We’re lucky they’re having babies because we’re not. We have a population problem..

And chances are they’ll be your grandkids bosses. They want it more. Work harder.

We’re lucky they’re having babies because we’re not. We have a population problem..

And chances are they’ll be your grandkids bosses. They want it more. Work harder.
I thought you said we were “overpopulated”?

D0A2F29D-C4DF-48B5-AD24-84D034015C0F.jpeg

Ray From Cleveland

It's not? That's good to know. I'll continue not watching them. Of course, I'll also continue not watching the left-leaning unreliable sources as well.
You’ll continue to watch or listen to sources who lie even more than Fox prop

Forum List

Back