Now that the good guys are in charge, is it time to revisit the 14th amendment?

That brings us to Birth Tourism. People are coming here legally using Visas and paying extraordinary fees to have agencies set them up to have a child in the US. Once they have the child, they leave when their Visa's expire and take home an American Visa for their baby. Once that baby becomes a legal adult, he or she has the right to enter the US without question because technically, he or she is a citizen even though they have no recollection of being in the US and may not even know the language.

1) Probably not happening all that often.
2) So what if it does?

So let's say that people from the middle-east start doing the same thing. They have a baby here, take the kid back to the middle-east where he is radicalized. He comes back at the age of 18 as a suicide bomber and blows up part of a shopping mall. He would be able to come back without a problem because he's an American citizen thanks to Anchor Baby policies.

Well, that's a pretty elaborate scheme... it's actually much easier to just radicalize an American teen who is already living here... or get in on a Saudi Passport because the Saudis own Trump.

We could try something as crazy as "Stop pursuing policies that radicalize people in that part of the world.", but as long as the Oil Companies and the Jews are dictating our Middle East policy, that's never going to happen.

Nothing elaborate about it. In fact it might have already happened. It's just those kids are not old enough yet to come back as a citizen.

No, radicalization comes from an environment. There are many distractions in the US. Many people in the middle-east live like crap so committing suicide is not that big of a deal to them. Here in the land of opportunity, most would say to hell with killing people, I'm going to open up a drive-thru beverage store and enjoy the American dream.

Once something terrible happens, it's too late to do anything about it. It's time to stop any potential problems right now.

Nothing elaborate about it. In fact it might have already happened. It's just those kids are not old enough yet to come back as a citizen.

Wow, you'll believe anything.... because I'm sure that in 18 years, they'll be mad about the same things their parents are.

Let's not forget, Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were guys the CIA thought we could work with.

So maybe we should be more worried about the people the CIA says are our friends now.

No, radicalization comes from an environment. There are many distractions in the US. Many people in the middle-east live like crap so committing suicide is not that big of a deal to them. Here in the land of opportunity, most would say to hell with killing people, I'm going to open up a drive-thru beverage store and enjoy the American dream.

Yes, the Middle East IS an awful place to live after 30 years of America making war on it...

But I'm sure no one is coming up with this elaborate plot to raise their babies to be terrorists.

When there are so much easier ways to get a terrorist in here.

Of course, you are statistically more likely to be killed by a white racist asshole who was able to get a gun than a terrorist, so there's that.

Wow, you'll believe anything.... because I'm sure that in 18 years, they'll be mad about the same things their parents are.

Let's not forget, Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were guys the CIA thought we could work with.

So maybe we should be more worried about the people the CIA says are our friends now.

Yes, the Middle East IS an awful place to live after 30 years of America making war on it...

But I'm sure no one is coming up with this elaborate plot to raise their babies to be terrorists.

When there are so much easier ways to get a terrorist in here.

Of course, you are statistically more likely to be killed by a white racist asshole who was able to get a gun than a terrorist, so there's that.

And five times more likely to be killed by a black than a white.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The amendment didn't even make Indians citizens. Why? Because it was about freed slaves. Sixteen years after the 14th Amendment was ratified, the Supreme Court held that an American Indian, John Elk, was not a citizen, despite having been born here.

Instead, Congress had to pass a separate law making Indians citizens, which it did, more than half a century after the adoption of the 14th Amendment. (It's easy to miss -- the law is titled: "THE INDIAN CITIZENSHIP ACT OF 1924.") Why would such a law be necessary if simply being born in the U.S. was enough to confer citizenship?

The amendment didn't even make Indians citizens. Why? Because it was about freed slaves. Sixteen years after the 14th Amendment was ratified, the Supreme Court held that an American Indian, John Elk, was not a citizen, despite having been born here.

At the time it was passed, Native Americans still had their own nations, because we hadn't gotten done stealing the land and genociding the shit out of them.

Instead, Congress had to pass a separate law making Indians citizens, which it did, more than half a century after the adoption of the 14th Amendment. (It's easy to miss -- the law is titled: "THE INDIAN CITIZENSHIP ACT OF 1924.") Why would such a law be necessary if simply being born in the U.S. was enough to confer citizenship?

Again, because it took until 1924 to destroy their nations after a century of war and genocide them into near extinction..

'Okay, the few of you who are left can be citizens now!"

"Um, gee... thanks?"

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

More Anchor Baby Births in Los Angeles than Total U.S. Births in 14 States

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.

Remember when the good guys were in charge?

cowboys-and-indians.jpg

See the good guy on the left? Yeah, the cowboys were the good guys. Forget the ethnic cleansing, the word hadn't been invented yet. Forget the genocide. That too had not been a word invented yet. Forget the land grabbing, the killing, all of that stuff.

Now, on the right the bad guys defending their homelands from the invaders....... yeah, read bad...... should have just rolled over and accepted their anal raping from the good guys....

And five times more likely to be killed by a black than a white.

Yeah, Ray Brought the Racism again. You keep bringing that racism, ray, and then tell the rest of us we are obsessed by race.

I brought it up? See how bad you are getting? You bring up race and when others respond in like kind, you say they brought it up first! It doesn't even register in your head anymore that you insert race into everything. Here is what I responded to. I'll italic the race part so maybe it will finally hit you in the head:

Now who brought up race again?

New wide-ranging analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies‘ Steven Camarotta reveals that there are an estimated 28,000 births to illegal aliens every year in the Los Angeles metro area, exceeding the total number of U.S. births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.

The children of illegal aliens are commonly known as “anchor babies,” as they anchor their illegal alien and noncitizen parents in the U.S. and eventually are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the country through the process known as “chain migration.”

If you want to stop the flies from buzzing around you, close the pancake syrup container if you're going to sit outside.

For years the left has been telling us we don't need a wall, just a heavy fine or prison time for employers who hire illegals. Well I have to agree with that, but I also think that anchor babies are just as much of a problem. Come to the US, find a way to stay for a few months, and pop out a baby(s) so you have an excuse to have to be here.

Time for that to stop.

So anyway....the legal stuff I have been reading pretty much concludes the 14th ammendment is not relevant to the issue of illegal imigration. Congress is empowered by the Constitution to make laws pertaining to the issues around illegal immigration. Can the Executive branch legislate with a pen and a phone? Same ole same ole issue on that one.

Dictators interpret the Constitution the proper way?

If that was the proper way, then someone would have made that determination a long time ago...

Most legal scholars say Trump will get slapped down, but more than likely, he's going to forget all about this after the midterms... Just like that caravan will mysteriously not be in the news anymore.

The term Subject to the Jurisdiction Thereof meant that in order to have an American baby, the parents had to be Americans themselves. ....

Nope

I brought it up? See how bad you are getting? You bring up race and when others respond in like kind, you say they brought it up first! It doesn't even register in your head anymore that you insert race into everything. Here is what I responded to. I'll italic the race part so maybe it will finally hit you in the head:

YOu did buddy. Your response to the spat of White Nationalist Terrorism (much more common than Islamic Terror) is to bring up black crime, even though most murders are committed by white people.

YOu did buddy. Your response to the spat of White Nationalist Terrorism (much more common than Islamic Terror) is to bring up black crime, even though most murders are committed by white people.

No, you brought up race first--not me. I responded with race.

Time for that to stop.

So anyway....the legal stuff I have been reading pretty much concludes the 14th ammendment is not relevant to the issue of illegal imigration. Congress is empowered by the Constitution to make laws pertaining to the issues around illegal immigration. Can the Executive branch legislate with a pen and a phone? Same ole same ole issue on that one.

Trump is getting the courts involved by making an EO to end anchor babies. The left will challenge it as saying it's violating the Constitution. So then it becomes a constitutional issue which would then have to be decided by the courts.

Trump's position will be that he is not violating the 14th because the 14th had nothing to do with anchor babies in the first place; that anchor babies was a government position and not a constitutional one. Then the courts will have to make a decision on both claims.

No, you brought up race first--not me. I responded with race.

um, no, I pointed out that you are more likely to be shot by angry white male than a middle easterner who was part of an elaborate plan.

You spewed out some crap about black people.

Oh, hey, guess what?

Tallahassee yoga studio shooting: Two victims and gunman identified - CNN

The man who police said opened fire at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday evening made numerous racist and misogynistic comments in YouTube videos posted in 2014, according to a report from The New York Times.

In the videos, the man identified with "involuntary celibates" -- otherwise known as "incels" -- and also made derogatory remarks about interracial relationships and appeared resentful toward women who wouldn't date him.

yup. Seem to be having a spate of these now that Trump is in power. Angry white men with guns.

Trump is getting the courts involved by making an EO to end anchor babies. The left will challenge it as saying it's violating the Constitution. So then it becomes a constitutional issue which would then have to be decided by the courts.

Trump will stop talking about this five minutes after the Midterms are over... This is to get you racists all worked up...

After the midterms, his biggest problem will be fighting off all the subpoenas coming from the House. Heh, heh, heh...

Time for that to stop.
Everyone aside from trumpkin scum knows you aren’t the good guys.

Thanks for the laugh.

And while you’re at it go look up what it takes to amend the constitution.

:cuckoo:

Time for that to stop.
Everyone aside from trumpkin scum knows you aren’t the good guys.

Thanks for the laugh.

And while you’re at it go look up what it takes to amend the constitution.

:cuckoo:

Didn't you liberals tell us the Constitution is a living document; that it needs to change with the times?

Yes, we are the good guys. The left generally sides with evil and the right generally sides with the good.

The 14th was never written for anchor babies because there was no such thing as anchor babies at the time. There were no legal or illegal immigrants either. There were only citizens and non-citizens.

Trump will stop talking about this five minutes after the Midterms are over... This is to get you racists all worked up...

After the midterms, his biggest problem will be fighting off all the subpoenas coming from the House. Heh, heh, heh...

Ah yes, you leftists hold on to fantasies forever, don't you?

You can't subpoena a sitting US President. Hillary stands a better chance at going to prison than Trump.

Forum List

Back