Now That the Evidence is Released, Do you Agree with the Grand Jury's Decision not to Indict Wilson?

Now That the Evidence is Released, Do you Agree wit the Grand Jury's Decision not to Indict Wilson?

• Total voters
Of course... .

The prima facie evidence, established the shooting of Mike Brown was a perfectly justified shooting.

Which the full body of evidence has now fully sustained.

Those who disagree, do so outside of any sense of reason, but hey, such is quite specifically: the nature of evil.

keys, you are not equipped or qualified morally or otherwise to make such a judgement about evil. Remember that your opinion is not evidence.

Yes, my opinion is that the grand jury did a good job in a terrible context. Good on them.

I'd like to know why he felt his life was in danger and the reason for it. I didnt hear it last night.

I thought from the presser that this was a case of Ofc Wilson Vs Witnesses or the media.

He really made sure to avoid telling anyone why he needed to shoot MB 12 times. When asked if he had any other evidence that MB charged the Officer the prosecuter said "from tthe evidence submitted"

You've either gotta be really fucking good or really fucking bad to lose every case of police shooting an unarmed man. This guy is 0 for 5.

*wink wink*

I'd like to know why he felt his life was in danger and the reason for it. I didnt hear it last night.

I thought from the presser that this was a case of Ofc Wilson Vs Witnesses or the media.

He really made sure to avoid telling anyone why he needed to shoot MB 12 times. When asked if he had any other evidence that MB charged the Officer the prosecuter said "from tthe evidence submitted"

You've either gotta be really fucking good or really fucking bad to lose every case of police shooting an unarmed man. This guy is 0 for 5.

*wink wink*

I like the way you failed to incorporate the posted evidence into your argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, you voted the way I would expect those who ignore the facts to do.

Now that the evidence is in, and justice has been done ( I wince to feel the hand of irrational people overreacting like three year olds having a temper tantrum). I concur with the grand jury. And for all those cry babies that disagree: you have a right to dissent. Not burn down, riot and act like irrational children. And, take off the Guy Fawkes masks, it's insulting.

keys, you are not equipped or qualified morally or otherwise to make such a judgement about evil. Remember that your opinion is not evidence.

Yes, my opinion is that the grand jury did a good job in a terrible context. Good on them.
Neither are you jake, nobody in this forum is qualified to say anything about the grand jury decision, nobody on this forum knows what evidence they was allowed for them to hear it. So jake you need to shut the fuck up.

Neither are you jake, nobody in this forum is qualified to say anything about the grand jury decision, nobody on this forum knows what evidence they was allowed for them to hear it. So jake you need to shut the fuck up.

That's like telling a historian who is reviewing historical documents for a paper that his thesis is full of crap because there is no way he could have known. No sir. Most of the relevant evidence has been released in this case. I can make an assessment now. Based on that evidence, the Jury was more than correct in their failure to indict. With that said, I wish it had gone to trial. Based on the evidence it would have been the most hilarious murder trial in recent times. The prosecution would have looked like a bunch of jackasses in leu of the overwhelming evidence that the officer is innocent of the charges presented. There is no way they could have made reasonable doubt!

That's like telling a historian who is reviewing historical documents for a paper that his thesis is full of crap because there is no way he could have known. No sir. Most of the relevant evidence has been released in this case. I can make an assessment now. Based on that evidence, the Jury was more than correct in their failure to indict. With that said, I wish it had gone to trial. Based on the evidence it would have been the most hilarious murder trial in recent times. The prosecution would have looked like a bunch of jackasses in leu of the overwhelming evidence that the officer is innocent of the charges presented. There is no way they could have made reasonable doubt!
No I'm just telling the board clown jokey he doesn't know anything anymore than anyone else in this forum.

No I'm just telling the board clown jokey he doesn't know anything anymore than anyone else in this forum.

Still, I wished it would have gone to trial. It would have been more fun than the Rachel Jeantel testimony.

I live in Florida, so i dont have a dog in this fight at all, but i am completely astonished at how inept and idiotic Gov Jay Nixon is. He just got had a press conference and said that he was deploying 2200 Nat'l Guard, and that the violence and lawlessness wasnt going to be tolerated again.....He KNEW a month in advance that this day was coming!! Why the hell didnt he have that in place yesterday??? Why didnt he take a firm public stand against looting and rioting BEFORE it happened? This guy is a complete failure as a leader for Missourians. They should impeach his stupid butt.

I live in Florida, so i dont have a dog in this fight at all, but i am completely astonished at how inept and idiotic Gov Jay Nixon is. He just got had a press conference and said that he was deploying 2200 Nat'l Guard, and that the violence and lawlessness wasnt going to be tolerated again.....He KNEW a month in advance that this day was coming!! Why the hell didnt he have that in place yesterday??? Why didnt he take a firm public stand against looting and rioting BEFORE it happened? This guy is a complete failure as a leader for Missourians. They should impeach his stupid butt.

Why did he allow protestors at all? There should have been no protests allowed. A curfew should have been in place before the failure to indict was announce. Instead, they allowed the agitators the perfect opportunity to hide among the protestors. free speech does not trump the safety, property, and lives of a towns citizens.

I give my opinion same as you, bigreb, and I assure you would say that nonsense to my face once and then run (well, hobble) as possible whenever you saw me after that.

No one is (you are correct) able to judge evil, just as I said, and you are not able to competently judge much beyond tying your shoes.

The grand jury did a great job.

One, I was talking only about keys.

Two, I think the grand jury did a commendable job in a tough situation.

Three, I agree with its decision.

Four, you are a joke, as always.

*wink wink*
He shot him 6 times mostly in the arm. It took the head shots to stop his charge.

Why did he allow protestors at all? There should have been no protests allowed. A curfew should have been in place before the failure to indict was announce. Instead, they allowed the agitators the perfect opportunity to hide among the protestors. free speech does not trump the safety, property, and lives of a towns citizens.

A curfew should have been in place for a week before any protests were allowed.

He had the NG and did not use them as he could have done.

*wink wink*
He shot him 6 times mostly in the arm. It took the head shots to stop his charge.

If Brown had simply sat down after the first volley by Wilson in the street, he may have lived through the day. Foolish teenager.

I guess you missed where Holder demanded that the Governor NOT deploy police or National Guard at all.

One, I was talking only about keys.

Two, I think the grand jury did a commendable job in a tough situation.

Three, I agree with its decision.

Four, you are a joke, as always.
I see you can count to 4. I was addressing you I don't give a damn who you were posting to.

I guess you missed where Holder demanded that the Governor NOT deploy police or National Guard at all.

The Governor controls the NG, not the AG of the USA.

Do you have a good link for that. I want to read it. We all know that we cannot trust bigrebnc on anything.

Forum List

Back