Now That the Evidence is Released, Do you Agree with the Grand Jury's Decision not to Indict Wilson?

Now That the Evidence is Released, Do you Agree wit the Grand Jury's Decision not to Indict Wilson?

• Total voters
keys, you are not equipped or qualified morally or otherwise to make such a judgement about evil. Remember that your opinion is not evidence.

Yes, my opinion is that the grand jury did a good job in a terrible context. Good on them.
Neither are you jake, nobody in this forum is qualified to say anything about the grand jury decision, nobody on this forum knows what evidence they was allowed for them to hear it. So jake you need to shut the fuck up.

That's like telling a historian who is reviewing historical documents for a paper that his thesis is full of crap because there is no way he could have known. No sir. Most of the relevant evidence has been released in this case. I can make an assessment now. Based on that evidence, the Jury was more than correct in their failure to indict. With that said, I wish it had gone to trial. Based on the evidence it would have been the most hilarious murder trial in recent times. The prosecution would have looked like a bunch of jackasses in leu of the overwhelming evidence that the officer is innocent of the charges presented. There is no way they could have made reasonable doubt!
No I'm just telling the board clown jokey he doesn't know anything anymore than anyone else in this forum.

One, I was talking only about keys.

Two, I think the grand jury did a commendable job in a tough situation.

Three, I agree with its decision.

Four, you are a joke, as always.
I see you can count to 4. I was addressing you I don't give a damn who you were posting to.

You are simply a laughable wimp, bigreb, not a thug.

From what I heard last night, it still came down to a couple of things:

1. Michael Brown turned around and faced Wilson with "an aggressive face." That sounds subjective.

2. I finally saw a decent picture of Wilson's face. There was no severe damage shown. Also, I didn't hear anything about medical reports telling of internal damage.

But the grand jury decided not to indict, and everyone's got to move on from there. The fools who are out rioting need to go home and have Thanksgiving with their families and put that anger into something constructive.

From what I heard last night, it still came down to a couple of things:

1. Michael Brown turned around and faced Wilson with "an aggressive face." That sounds subjective.

2. I finally saw a decent picture of Wilson's face. There was no severe damage shown. Also, I didn't hear anything about medical reports telling of internal damage.

But the grand jury decided not to indict, and everyone's got to move on from there. The fools who are out rioting need to go home and have Thanksgiving with their families and put that anger into something constructive.

1. It is, but relying on that statement alone misses alot.
2. A 12 year old can knock out an adult with a strong enough hit to the lower jaw. Do yourself a favor. Grind your teeth together so you don't chip them and hit your lower left jaw with an open palm with a light but decent amount of force. That jolt in your brain that you're feeling is why so many get knocked out from hits to the jaw. Now imagine a stronger blow with a fist from a 300 lb thug.

Publius1787 has the right of this.

If I understand correctly on what happened, I would have shot too.

I'd like to know why he felt his life was in danger and the reason for it. I didnt hear it last night.

I thought from the presser that this was a case of Ofc Wilson Vs Witnesses or the media.

He really made sure to avoid telling anyone why he needed to shoot MB 12 times. When asked if he had any other evidence that MB charged the Officer the prosecuter said "from tthe evidence submitted"

You've either gotta be really fucking good or really fucking bad to lose every case of police shooting an unarmed man. This guy is 0 for 5.

*wink wink*

I like the way you failed to incorporate the posted evidence into your argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, you voted the way I would expect those who ignore the facts to do.

I also like the way you failed to incorporate the flaw in my argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, objecting to my post the way I would expect someone who doesnt have a counter usually do

The thing about it is that the prosecuter made a defense of Ofc Wilson when that was not his job. Instead he holds a presser laying out how numerous witness' were wrong and totally leaving out the testimony of Wilson...who was the one who they were trying to see if there was a chance of him doing wrong.

Hell, Wilson wasnt even asked WHY he shot MB from the transcripts until he offered a reason. You know usually this is known as "leading the witness" but since there was no defense cross examination of Wilson but HARD cross examination of witness' this became...like I said...Wilson V Witness

QUOTE - In some cases the questions seemed designed to help Officer Wilson meet the conditions for self-defense, with a prosecutor telling him at one point: “You felt like your life was in jeopardy” followed by the question, “And use of deadly force was justified at that point in your opinion?”

But when no one asked him why he had chased Mr. Brown, Officer Wilson brought it up himself, saying that after experiencing Mr. Brown’s aggression in the vehicle, he felt “he still posed a threat, not only to me, but to anybody else that confronted him.” - Unquote

So in a prceeding where you are trying to determine if someone rightfully shot someone....no one asked WHY he chased Brown...and Wilson says he posed a threat to him and EVERYONE else? How? Oh yeah, he wasnt asked that question

The entire conference was to throw shade on the witness' which was a defacto defense of Wilson and his testimony....except this:

Though the prosecutors did not press Officer Wilson and other law enforcement officials about some contradictions in their testimony, they did challenge other witnesses about why their accounts had varied.

There was enough for an indictment but not a conviction: to much reasonable doubt.

I would have shot Brown if I had been Wilson when Brown moved at Wilson and refused to stop when commanded to do so.

I'd like to know why he felt his life was in danger and the reason for it. I didnt hear it last night.

I thought from the presser that this was a case of Ofc Wilson Vs Witnesses or the media.

He really made sure to avoid telling anyone why he needed to shoot MB 12 times. When asked if he had any other evidence that MB charged the Officer the prosecuter said "from tthe evidence submitted"

You've either gotta be really fucking good or really fucking bad to lose every case of police shooting an unarmed man. This guy is 0 for 5.

*wink wink*

I like the way you failed to incorporate the posted evidence into your argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, you voted the way I would expect those who ignore the facts to do.

I also like the way you failed to incorporate the flaw in my argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, objecting to my post the way I would expect someone who doesnt have a counter usually do

Indeed, that picture says it all. I change my mind. Thank you for posting that vital piece of evidence. :rolleyes:

*wink wink*

Indeed, that picture says it all. I change my mind. Thank you for posting that vital piece of evidence. :rolleyes:

Oh Im sorry, you want me to produce the reason why he was shot 12 times when no one asked him? Oh no problem, I'll get right to it :rolleyes:

*wink wink*

Oh Im sorry, you want me to produce the reason why he was shot 12 times when no one asked him? Oh no problem, I'll get right to it :rolleyes:

Once deadly force is authorized it is not rescinded until the threat is no more. So as long as Brown was charging him deadly force was authorized. Why Wilson was Legally Justified in Utilizing Deadly Force US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree with Publius on this.

If I had been in that situation, whether black, brown, white, kitty cat, or whatever, I would have shot him down like a mangy cur.

*wink wink*

Once deadly force is authorized it is not rescinded until the threat is no more. So as long as Brown was charging him deadly force was authorized. Why Wilson was Legally Justified in Utilizing Deadly Force US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

yeah says you....but no one asked him why he felt the need for 12 shots.

MB attacks in the car - Bang Bang
MB runs - Bang Bang
MB turns toward him - Bang Bang
MB goes down...

Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang

*wink wink*

Since we do not have direct access to all the information, I still have questions, but there does seem to be reasonable cause based on the information at this point. If Michael Brown was "charging at Officer Wilson", then he had the right to shoot him.

yeah says you....but no one asked him why he felt the need for 12 shots.

MB attacks in the car - Bang Bang
MB runs - Bang Bang
MB turns toward him - Bang Bang
MB goes down...

Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang

Deadly force is authorized until the threat of deadly force has been naturalized.

I live in Florida, so i dont have a dog in this fight at all, but i am completely astonished at how inept and idiotic Gov Jay Nixon is. He just got had a press conference and said that he was deploying 2200 Nat'l Guard, and that the violence and lawlessness wasnt going to be tolerated again.....He KNEW a month in advance that this day was coming!! Why the hell didnt he have that in place yesterday??? Why didnt he take a firm public stand against looting and rioting BEFORE it happened? This guy is a complete failure as a leader for Missourians. They should impeach his stupid butt.

Why did he allow protestors at all? There should have been no protests allowed. A curfew should have been in place before the failure to indict was announce. Instead, they allowed the agitators the perfect opportunity to hide among the protestors. free speech does not trump the safety, property, and lives of a towns citizens.

A curfew should have been in place for a week before any protests were allowed.

He had the NG and did not use them as he could have done.
I guess you missed where Holder demanded that the Governor NOT deploy police or National Guard at all.

I definitely missed the part where the governor told Holder to fuck off and mind his own business, because maintaining the peace in Missouri is not his jurisdiction, which SHOULD have been the governor's reaction to such arrogant behavior.

*wink wink*

Seems pretty obvious to me that he identified the flaw in your argument, which is that you're talking out of your ass with no relation to the facts and evidence . . . like always.

*wink wink*

Seems pretty obvious to me that he identified the flaw in your argument, which is that you're talking out of your ass with no relation to the facts and evidence . . . like always.

Yet another dodge to address the facts. I thought people were here to argue? No problem. I will simply ignore.

I live in Florida, so i dont have a dog in this fight at all, but i am completely astonished at how inept and idiotic Gov Jay Nixon is. He just got had a press conference and said that he was deploying 2200 Nat'l Guard, and that the violence and lawlessness wasnt going to be tolerated again.....He KNEW a month in advance that this day was coming!! Why the hell didnt he have that in place yesterday??? Why didnt he take a firm public stand against looting and rioting BEFORE it happened? This guy is a complete failure as a leader for Missourians. They should impeach his stupid butt.

Why did he allow protestors at all? There should have been no protests allowed. A curfew should have been in place before the failure to indict was announce. Instead, they allowed the agitators the perfect opportunity to hide among the protestors. free speech does not trump the safety, property, and lives of a towns citizens.

A curfew should have been in place for a week before any protests were allowed.

He had the NG and did not use them as he could have done.
I guess you missed where Holder demanded that the Governor NOT deploy police or National Guard at all.

I definitely missed the part where the governor told Holder to fuck off and mind his own business, because maintaining the peace in Missouri is not his jurisdiction, which SHOULD have been the governor's reaction to such arrogant behavior.

Maybe the State can't afford to fight in the court when the government would have sued him for doing so.
Any State who has spoken against anything this government is doing ends up in a court battle.

*wink wink*

Yet another dodge to address the facts. I thought people were here to argue? No problem. I will simply ignore.

Um, genius, I was talking about Caption. Geez, pick the wedgie out of your ass and take a breath.

Forum List

Back