Now That The Election Is Over, When Is Barr Going To Release Durham's Repot / Findings?

Allegation is what they had. That and their opinion is all they every had. That's how propaganda works.

Yes, you know that. An art you practice endlessly. Russia, Russia, Russia! Trump is to blame for a virus! Let's impeach Trump for what Obama/Biden did. You know what you're talking about on this one
did Obama/Biden with-hold aid to ukraine in order to strongarm them into doing their bidding?

It was the USA, the EU and the IMF who collectively were threatening to withhold their pledges of loans to the new regime. The US had offered a billion, while the EU and IMF were offering about 18 billion I think.

Daria Kaleniuk, the co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine, credited Biden, the International Monetary Fund — which threatened to delay $40 billion in aid for similar reasons — and others with the prosecutor's removal.

Joe Biden was working with the IMF on this.

It was clearly a conflict of interest. Just like Hunter taking a job under his father's political rhealm paying him millions for a job he had no qualifications for. Then again conflict of interest in Hunter taking $1.5 billion from China in "investment" money. They were investing in buying the Bidens

clear conflict of interest?

the chronology doesn’t work – the investigation into Burisma, where Hunter worked, was dormant by the time Shokin was pushed out. It would also represent a major historical anomaly. During Shokin’s 13 months in office, not one major figure was convicted. No oligarch. No politician. No ranking bureaucrat. It would appear unlikely he was in the middle of breaking the habit with the Bidens.

also on the china side, there isnt any evidence.

I have got to work on my sarcasm.... I see it is failing...

Not so fast......
It is ridiculous that nothing has happened there yet.

I am afraid the fix is in, even though we all know the FISA COURT was totally abused by the FBI.

There truly is an entrenched deep state.

Yep.....but I've been trying to tell everyone that for years here.

Hide your guns boy!

Meh...nothing to hide.
You want to come take my Constitutional Rights away?

I'll just put it like this......
"Live Free or Die"

Allegation is what they had. That and their opinion is all they every had. That's how propaganda works.

Yes, you know that. An art you practice endlessly. Russia, Russia, Russia! Trump is to blame for a virus! Let's impeach Trump for what Obama/Biden did. You know what you're talking about on this one
did Obama/Biden with-hold aid to ukraine in order to strongarm them into doing their bidding?

It was the USA, the EU and the IMF who collectively were threatening to withhold their pledges of loans to the new regime. The US had offered a billion, while the EU and IMF were offering about 18 billion I think.

Daria Kaleniuk, the co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine, credited Biden, the International Monetary Fund — which threatened to delay $40 billion in aid for similar reasons — and others with the prosecutor's removal.

It was clearly a conflict of interest. Just like Hunter taking a job under his father's political rhealm paying him millions for a job he had no qualifications for. Then again conflict of interest in Hunter taking $1.5 billion from China in "investment" money. They were investing in buying the Bidens

the chronology doesn’t work – the investigation into Burisma, where Hunter worked, was dormant by the time Shokin was pushed out. It would also represent a major historical anomaly. During Shokin’s 13 months in office, not one major figure was convicted. No oligarch. No politician. No ranking bureaucrat. It would appear unlikely he was in the middle of breaking the habit with the Bidens.

The whole thing with "conflict of interest" is that you don't need "evidence." Stupid shit.

The point is that you BENEFIT from the authority you have. Biden had a clear benefit from his son making millions from Ukraine and billions from China. That right there means it shouldn't have happened. I mean my God, you don't grasp CONFLICT OF INTEREST???? Democrats are the most butt sucking morons

The whole thing with "conflict of interest" is that you don't need "evidence." Stupid shit.

The point is that you BENEFIT from the authority you have. Biden had a clear benefit from his son making millions from Ukraine and billions from China. That right there means it shouldn't have happened. I mean my God, you don't grasp CONFLICT OF INTEREST???? Democrats are the most butt sucking morons

It's difficult to argue with smart people.....but it's impossible to argue with leftist Communists A-holes

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
ItsNotOver2.jpg

Forum List

Back