Now on Disney+ 2 gay Dino dads

If you want your children to learn math teach them yourself.

Math is a necessity, why do toddlers need to know about gay people adopting a child? Even if they come from a gay family they don't need to understand it at that age.

Math is a necessity, why do toddlers need to know about gay people adopting a child? Even if they come from a gay family they don't need to understand it at that age.
Well these children are going to be going to school with gay and trans students so it only makes sense for schools to teach them to treat those students like human beings in case they were raised by Bingo parents.

Well these children are going to be going to school with gay and trans students so it only makes sense for schools to teach them to treat those students like human beings in case they were raised by Bingo parents.

I never had a gay or Transgender classmate.

Oh yeah,... That's an enormous jump. 🙄
😄

Yes. To everyone not pretending to be an oblivious moron every generation doubling its LGTBQ identifying members is a pretty big shift. But to answer how many LGTBQ children can we expect to be attending school? Twice as much today as the last generation.

The number of people identify as LGBTQ is on thr rise.

LGBT Identification in U.S. Ticks Up to 7.1%
1681317472659546.png

1680972155242021.jpg

And you don't think grooming kids in school has anything to do with that?

View attachment 778025
View attachment 778026
And you don't think grooming kids in school has anything to do with that?
Of course I do. I think teaching children that there's nothing wrong with being LGTBQ gives them the confidence and support to live as their authentic selves. This is a good thing. If you mutants want to argue that it was better when you were trying to shame gay people into the closet be my guest. I'm confident we've done enough to turn the tide on that bigotry.

Forum List

Back