Now it is four cops who didn’t go in.

The good guys never see it coming anymore, because you leftist convinced the good guy's that bad is good and that good is bad. The sad thing for those kids, is that the good guys believed for way to long now (the total bullcrap), that the left has been pushing onto everyone.

Tell me that a snake will bite and I'm gonna believe it, but for some reason over the years the rational of people got lost in the weeds, and they started second guessing themselves, and started thinking they could take a snake or handle it without it biting them, and that's when they set their kids and grandkids up to be eaten by the snake after it delivers that poisonous bite.

You realize snakes don't actually eat people, right?

Here's the thing, guy, a lot of your religious morality is BS, and it has nothing to do with mass shootings, usually carried out by Christian white males. .

The good guys never see it coming anymore, because you leftist convinced the good guy's that bad is good and that good is bad. The sad thing for those kids, is that the good guys believed for way to long now (the total bullcrap), that the left has been pushing onto everyone.

Tell me that a snake will bite and I'm gonna believe it, but for some reason over the years the rational of people got lost in the weeds, and they started second guessing themselves, and started thinking they could take a snake or handle it without it biting them, and that's when they set their kids and grandkids up to be eaten by the snake after it delivers that poisonous bite.

You realize snakes don't actually eat people, right?

Here's the thing, guy, a lot of your religious morality is BS, and it has nothing to do with mass shootings, usually carried out by Christian white males. .
.An anaconda can't eat people ?? Oh that's right it won't eat you, because if it did it would rather just spit you back out. LOL.

Tell me again about how we are supposed to trust the cops to protect our kids?

Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

So why are we even discussing leaving it to the cops anyway?
No let’s leave it to the teachers to go into instant guerilla warfare mode. Yeah that’s the ticket.
If the NRA and fat boy wants it you know it’s a terrible idea.

The police have no constitutional duty to protect anyone. They will always turn out to protect each other.

View attachment 178767

More cops rushed to defend a disgraced fellow cop, than rushed in to save the kids.

No let’s leave it to the teachers to go into instant guerilla warfare mode. Yeah that’s the ticket.

If you dislike it, it looks a lot better.

Police have learned that there's no point in stepping into a situation where the shooter might be black, Muslim, or (worse) a black Muslim. Too much probability of false accusations that can ruin their career and their entire lives.

We'll get used to it.

View attachment 178767

Trying to teach guerilla's these days, you best come prepared with more than a briefcase full of papers. I have a friend whose wife was a teacher in a public school, and she finally got out, and went to a Christian school to teach. She said the stress level went from 100 to 0. She said it was unreal what's going on in these public schools these days, yet the schools aren't taking any responsibility for it nor are the parents. It's become a war zone where people are going to their corners, and they are coming out fighting the economic warfare they are living at home, and bringing it all to school where it is then unleashed on the weaker individuals or upon the individuals/teachers they have learned or took a notion to hate.

Trying to teach guerilla's these days, you best come prepared with more than a briefcase full of papers. I have a friend whose wife was a teacher in a public school, and she finally got out, and went to a Christian school to teach. She said the stress level went from 100 to 0. She said it was unreal what's going on in these public schools these days, yet the schools aren't taking any responsibility for it nor are the parents. It's become a war zone where people are going to their corners, and they are coming out fighting the economic warfare they are living at home, and bringing it all to school where it is then unleashed on the weaker individuals or upon the individuals/teachers they have learned or took a notion to hate.

Really? My sister works for the Catholic Schools, and she tells me the exact opposite.

That the Archdioceses has to keep closing down schools because the public schools are just as good and they are free. Why do you think the nutters are pushing so hard for vouchers.

Really? My sister works for the Catholic Schools, and she tells me the exact opposite.

That the Archdioceses has to keep closing down schools because the public schools are just as good and they are free. Why do you think the nutters are pushing so hard for vouchers.
.Catholic Schools.... LOL

.Catholic Schools.... LOL

indeed --LOL a big one at that --LOL

Forum List

Back