Now in Be'er Sheva, scattering water bowls for animals

What would you consider to be a normal solution?

Israel alongside Palestine. National Jerusalem which respects all religions.

OK, what about all those people who lost their homes, farms, factories, orchards, commercial real estate, etc.?

A fair solution will be at need for everyone. Not all Palestinians will return to their homes, just like not all Jews will. But there will be a home to both Palestinians and Jews. That's the meaning of compromise. Either way it's better than bloodshed. The Palestinians will have normal lives without blockade or targeted killings or "occupation" and Israelis will have security and less hatred from the world (all non-Antisemites, that is). It's not fair a 100%, but it's the best considering the options.

Israel alongside Palestine. National Jerusalem which respects all religions.

OK, what about all those people who lost their homes, farms, factories, orchards, commercial real estate, etc.?

A fair solution will be at need for everyone. Not all Palestinians will return to their homes, just like not all Jews will. But there will be a home to both Palestinians and Jews. That's the meaning of compromise. Either way it's better than bloodshed. The Palestinians will have normal lives without blockade or targeted killings or "occupation" and Israelis will have security and less hatred from the world (all non-Antisemites, that is). It's not fair a 100%, but it's the best considering the options.

The problem with all these so called peace offers is that Israel wants to keep everything it has stolen and is too cheap to pay compensation.

The problem with all these so called peace offers is that Israel wants to keep everything it has stolen and is too cheap to pay compensation.

What you see as stolen, we see as released.

all those things "stolen" belonged to us much earlier before it did to the Palestinians. Obviously we would wanna keep that. much fiercely considering the fact that the Muslims Arab threaten with genocide on the Jews. Many Jews consider the Arabs to be the new Amalek.

all those things "stolen" belonged to us much earlier before it did to the Palestinians. Obviously we would wanna keep that. much fiercely considering the fact that the Muslims Arab threaten with genocide on the Jews. Many Jews consider the Arabs to be the new Amalek.

You have to be kidding.

You have to be kidding.

No, I am surely not.

I listen to my people every day. many consider the Palestinians and Arabs to the the offspring of Amalek. why does that surprise you.

I guess that it's because you sometimes don't listen much to Israelis. or you listen to the wong sources instead of real people. That happens to everyone.

You have to be kidding.

No, I am surely not.

I listen to my people every day. many consider the Palestinians and Arabs to the the offspring of Amalek. why does that surprise you.

I guess that it's because you sometimes don't listen much to Israelis. or you listen to the wong sources instead of real people. That happens to everyone.

Now you are really getting out into left field.

The Palestinians built Palestine. They built the cities, developed the agriculture, built factories.

Israel took all of that and claims it was always theirs.

Sorry, I can't believe that crap.

You have to be kidding.

No, I am surely not.

The Palestinians built Palestine. They built the cities, developed the agriculture, built factories.

We claim the land was ours. Not the things that the Palestinians created on it (Not that they created that much , but I'll go with you).

No, I am surely not.

We claim the land was ours. Not the things that the Palestinians created on it (Not that they created that much , but I'll go with you).

After sitting it out for a couple thousand years, they (who have never been there) come in and claim ownership.

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

"Released"!!! :lol:

So a person gets caught shop lifting at a store and is arrested.

At court he tells the judge that he didn't steal the items.

He was just "releasing" them!! :lol: :cuckoo:

Only a zionist could come up with such idiotic nonsense.

Sad thing is that they actually believe it. :eusa_hand:

It is true. We release what has been taken. If my family will one day get the land they had their ranch on, it would be retrieve and release, not theft.

Palestinian immigrants came to the land when Jews have already been on the land. There are evidence. They brought more of their brothers here and tricked the world to think that they are the native ones and the Jews are suddenly "invading" their homeland.

That lie will have to die at the end. Once it does, only then we can talk about the two states solution.

Btw, you should not say anything you disagree with is an idiotic nonsense. Especially since your own religious idiology says that if you blown me Jewess up you'll get 72 virgins.:eusa_whistle:

Btw, you should not say anything you disagree with is an idiotic nonsense. Especially since your own religious idiology says that if you blown me Jewess up you'll get 72 virgins.
Please provide a LINK to where any Islamic text states that.

Thank You in advance. :cool:

No need of any link.

1. Qur'an 78:31-33 Surat Al-Naba

2. “The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: “The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah to Sana’a.” (Tirmidhi Hadith 2562)

3. Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' "

Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

4. Quran 55:56- "In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni"...

Btw, you should not say anything you disagree with is an idiotic nonsense. Especially since your own religious idiology says that if you blown me Jewess up you'll get 72 virgins.

No need of any link.

2. “The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: “The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah to Sana’a.” (Tirmidhi Hadith 2562)

3. Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' "

4. Quran 55:56- "In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni"...
I fail to see anything that indicates this is a reward for killing Jews, or anyone else, as you alleged?? :cool:

No need of any link.

I fail to see anything that indicates this is a reward for killing Jews, or anyone else, as you alleged?? :cool:

Killing Jews is Jihad, like said in Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari. The 'righeous' ones will win Jannat, and their virgins. because of Jihad against the Jews.

Wow. Lucky you guys.

No need of any link.

Now I understand why low life animals convert to Islam.

The "show it to me in the koran" or "which sura" is an idiotic response taught in the Khutbah jumaat filth The entire body of Shariah jurisprudence filth is NOT EXPLICIT IN THE KORAN----even the piece of dung docment ----the PACT OF PIG OMAR is not in the koran. Muslims scream "death to the jews" so much in their hovels----that even their four year old kids repeat the phrase-----and I even I-----who do not speak arabic----know the filthy and stinking arabic words for this phrase During their HAJJ-----a million people march around farting out YITBACH AL YAHUD as a kind of "holy" eructation

Forum List

Back