Now in Be'er Sheva, scattering water bowls for animals

That is what the Palestinian Muslim, Christians, and Jews called for a hundred years ago but the foreign invaders had a different plan.

Just think of all the death and destruction we could have avoided.

Then why oppose the immigration waves of Jews who escaped Europe during the carnage?

so you approve of the recent African immigrants too? :eusa_whistle:

Demonstrators attack African migrants in south Tel Aviv Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Sure.

To Egypt. if they wish to find shelter.

Then why oppose the immigration waves of Jews who escaped Europe during the carnage?

Actually, the vast majority of Jews who "immigrated" to Palestine were imported by the Zionists as part of their plan to take over the country.

I was speaking about immigration of Jewish refugees from Europe. Stick to the point please.

I am. Some were actual immigrants but most were imported.

Sure.

To Egypt. if they wish to find shelter.

so its ok for european jews to escape carnage but not for Africans under the same circumstances?

Africans can escape to the many Arab countries on the way from wherever they escape. they will be recived there as brothers.

Jews have only one place of shelter.

Africans choose to immigrate to the only one small country which is considered as "enemy country" of the states they live in ,

Why is that?

That is what the Palestinian Muslim, Christians, and Jews called for a hundred years ago but the foreign invaders had a different plan.

Just think of all the death and destruction we could have avoided.

so you approve of the recent African immigrants too? :eusa_whistle:

Demonstrators attack African migrants in south Tel Aviv Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Israelis protest against African migrant workers in south Tel Aviv, May 23, 2012.

The protest was totally understandable. At that month 99% of the rape cases and theft cases, where by African immigrants. I would have done the same if living in south Tel Aviv.

Btw, Sunny, just a general question, out of curiousity.

Can you read Arabic?
Some......but still learning.

Why do you ask? :cool:

Just was on the Israeli message board with friends and sometimes they bring texts and videos in Arabic (like "Live" from Syria or things like that). I try to read but i don't always get it right. so it just got me thinking, is all.

LOLOL...you make it sound so much like germany under the NAZIs.

ACHTUNG!!! ACHTUNG!!! THERE ARE RULES IN THIS COUNTRY!!! ALL HAS ITS REASONING!!!
There isn't a nickel's worth of difference between the Nazis and the Israeli zionists.

Both are consumed by hate and have the same ethnic cleansing agenda. :cool:
You are as full shiite as a Christmas turkey.

Ok. I'll ask this.

1. Which government the state will have?

2. how will the politics work? will it be a democracy? theocracy?
It would be a power shared democratic government between Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

Each having numbers of representitives based on demographics. :cool:

And Muslims will let other ethnic groups co-exit with them? and Sheiks will authorize a none-Islamic movement or anti-religious movement be? And Christians will block out Missionary movements who harrass others?

There are many things to take to mind. I hardly think that's gonna work.

The Palestinian Muslims, Christians, and Jews who were living together peacefully did not see a problem. Why don't you think it would work?

Are you like 10 years old? there are rules in this country, which Arab invaders should respect. Nothing the IDF does is out of the blue. ALL has its reasoning.

ACHTUNG!!! ACHTUNG!!! THERE ARE RULES IN THIS COUNTRY!!! ALL HAS ITS REASONING!!!

Yeah. Compare Zionism with Nazism without investigating.

Never heard THAT one before.:eusa_hand:

what eactly would you like me to investigate? the israelis are committing acts of genocide and the israeli government is turning their backs and american jews and others are white washing it and financially supporting it. they are complicit, in my book. you are complicit to acts of genocide in my book.

so what if they are not being gassed in showers and thrown in ovens? do you actually think the united states, your last and only supporter, would let you get away with that. as it stands they are none too pleased with what is going on now. you don't need ovens and showers to complete a successful genocide...modern days, modern ways.

the israelis are closer to effecting a more successful genocide than hitler. i am not sure the palestinians can continue as a people with the remnants of the west bank with no access to the jordan river that israel is proposing.

that is a shame...it really is...because when the palestinians cease to exist as a people, the jews will cease to exist as a people. your children will change their names and reject your religion and deep culture. i grew up in post war western europe. the children of NAZIs never spoke about their parents, never bragged about their moms and dads. i don't think i could say that they were ashamed of their parents. i think they loved them. it is much sadder than them being ashamed of their moms and dads. they were just ashamed.

what eactly would you like me to investigate? the israelis are committing acts of genocide and the israeli government is turning their backs and american jews and others are white washing it and financially supporting it. they are complicit, in my book. you are complicit to acts of genocide in my book.

so what if they are not being gassed in showers and thrown in ovens? do you actually think the united states, your last and only supporter, would let you get away with that. as it stands they are none too pleased with what is going on now. you don't need ovens and showers to complete a successful genocide...modern days, modern ways.

the israelis are closer to effecting a more successful genocide than hitler. i am not sure the palestinians can continue as a people with the remnants of the west bank with no access to the jordan river that israel is proposing.

that is a shame...it really is...because when the palestinians cease to exist as a people, the jews will cease to exist as a people. your children will change their names and reject your religion and deep culture. i grew up in post war western europe. the children of NAZIs never spoke about their parents, never bragged about their moms and dads. i don't think i could say that they were ashamed of their parents. i think they loved them. it is much sadder than them being ashamed of their moms and dads. they were just ashamed.
How do you think the children of Muslims will be thinking in the future, Seal? Will they change their names and religion when they find out members of their religion were so busy killing Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists and even other Muslims? What's the toll now of how many the Muslims have murdered in different areas of the world? They certainly sound Nazi-like go me only this time people are being killed in the name of a religion. It certainly doesn't seem to bother you that your fellow Catholics are being murdered by them.

jt2

It would be a power shared democratic government between Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

Each having numbers of representitives based on demographics. :cool:

And Muslims will let other ethnic groups co-exit with them? and Sheiks will authorize a none-Islamic movement or anti-religious movement be? And Christians will block out Missionary movements who harrass others?

The Palestinian Muslims, Christians, and Jews who were living together peacefully did not see a problem. Why don't you think it would work?

Because of the Natural hostility between Muslims and Jews. Duh.

(There was never nothing "peaceful" between Jews and Muslims).

Again, comparing Israel to the Nazis shows nothing but ignorancy. The Jews of Europe never exploded in Buses, never stabbed German babies in their cribs, never sent snipers to put down civilians in the German streets, and never ever told that their clear agenda is to destroy Germany.

THe Palestinians are not interested in a country. If they did, they would have find a way to get to a normal solution with us, but we know better.

What they're interested in, is the exact same thing other Muslim Arabs are interested in. A Chain of Islamic entity between the sea and the Jordan, where there is no Jewish existence whatsoever. they try to do that through terror, through menace, through threatening and terrorizing Jews and Israelis, not only in Israel itself, but all over the world, to let go of the wish of a Jewish state.

That is not gonna work. We will keep fighting.

Our children,not only are not gonna let go of this dream, but will fight 10 times stronger and toughter to make sure no harm comes to Israel.

Just like our parents did, and like our grandchildren will do.

Take that as an oath.

Because of the Natural hostility between Muslims and Jews. Duh.

(There was never nothing "peaceful" between Jews and Muslims).

What problems were there in Palestine before the Zionist invasion?

Again, comparing Israel to the Nazis shows nothing but ignorancy. The Jews of Europe never exploded in Buses, never stabbed German babies in their cribs, never sent snipers to put down civilians in the German streets, and never ever told that their clear agenda is to destroy Germany.

THe Palestinians are not interested in a country. If they did, they would have find a way to get to a normal solution with us, but we know better.

What they're interested in, is the exact same thing other Muslim Arabs are interested in. A Chain of Islamic entity between the sea and the Jordan, where there is no Jewish existence whatsoever. they try to do that through terror, through menace, through threatening and terrorizing Jews and Israelis, not only in Israel itself, but all over the world, to let go of the wish of a Jewish state.

Our children,not only are not gonna let go of this dream, but will fight 10 times stronger and toughter to make sure no harm comes to Israel.

Take that as an oath.

What would you consider to be a normal solution?

Take that as an oath.

Israel alongside Palestine. National Jerusalem which respects all religions.

Take that as an oath.

Israel alongside Palestine. National Jerusalem which respects all religions.

OK, what about all those people who lost their homes, farms, factories, orchards, commercial real estate, etc.?

Forum List

Back