Hamas seeks to 'emancipate' Gaza from PA

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The London-based Arabic newspaper Al-Hayat reported Sunday that Hamas is considering declaring Gaza Strip a separate entity from the Palestinian Authority, whose seat of government is in the West Bank city of Ramallah.

Hamas officials told the newspaper that the move is likely to be backed by the new Egyptian regime and will serve as a way for Gaza to cut its commercial ties with Israel, while bolstering them with Egypt, instead.

According to the report, Hamas has been mulling the option for over two years, but the move was delayed over the fierce objection of the Egyptian intelligence services and Palestinian officials in Ramallah.

The rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and the subsequent election of Mohamed Morsi for president, have revived the notion.

Report: Hamas seeks to 'emancipate' Gaza from PA - Israel News, Ynetnews

Hardly a shock.
Egypt has elected a Muslim brotherhood president and Hamas was born of the Muslim brotherhood in the first place.

The London-based Arabic newspaper Al-Hayat reported Sunday that Hamas is considering declaring Gaza Strip a separate entity from the Palestinian Authority, whose seat of government is in the West Bank city of Ramallah.

Hamas officials told the newspaper that the move is likely to be backed by the new Egyptian regime and will serve as a way for Gaza to cut its commercial ties with Israel, while bolstering them with Egypt, instead.

According to the report, Hamas has been mulling the option for over two years, but the move was delayed over the fierce objection of the Egyptian intelligence services and Palestinian officials in Ramallah.

The rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and the subsequent election of Mohamed Morsi for president, have revived the notion.

Gee It took Pakistan (west and east) 20 years of statehood before they decided to split-----"palestine" is already going for splitsville----even before being a state. This might start a TREND-----sudan did split---------LET THE SPLITTING BEGIN!!!!!!!! Lebanon, Egypt, Indonesia SPLIT SPLIT SPLIT YALLAH!!!!!!!!!! ....split

This could get expensive. The UN may feel a need to establish yet another welfare agency dedicated to the preservation of pal arabs.

Could we preemptively demand a "right of return" for Gaza'istan fatah/PA/Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc., members? Their land will be "occupied" by the competing franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc.,

That's good news.

The PA is just an Israeli front organization controlled by the Zionists.

And could care less about the people of Gaza. :cool:

Exactly right. The PA is an Israeli tool. The US and Israel believes the job of the PA is to help pacify the Palestinians for the occupation.

Hamas has been actively campaigning to stop cross border rocket attacks into Israel.

Is there some headway? A ray of light?
We'll see.

Last edited:
That's good news.

Sunniboy----is your background Pakistani? I have known many many pakistanis. My impression is that you are pakistani based on your excellent knowlege of the idiot propaganda taught there

Sunni Man----is your background Pakistani? I have known many many pakistanis. My impression is that you are pakistani based on your excellent knowlege of the idiot propaganda taught there
Nope.

American born and raised third generation Irish. :cool:

Oh so you converted to the stuff and get your propaganda in the masjid------same thing I am ----a bit old------I was only 20 when I first visited a mosque and it was in the company of a pakistani and an Indian It is possible that they were both shiites-----the indian was. but most of the pakistanis I have known were sunnis In any case---I did learn LOTS OF PROPAGANDA from them in my youth -----and you got lots of the same stuff One of the pakistanis always referred to the CIA as "THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA" which according to him seemed to RUN THE WORLD and anything of consequence that happened in pakistan

That's good news.

Exactly right. The PA is an Israeli tool. The US and Israel believes the job of the PA is to help pacify the Palestinians for the occupation.

The conspiracy theorists are working overtime. It’s as though their conspiracies have consumed them whole. Their paranoid screeds makes it appear that they once again dropped their pants in public.

Oh so you converted to the stuff and get your propaganda in the masjid------same thing
None of this stuff has ever been discussed at any mosque that I have ever attended.

I just read the news like everyone else and put 2+2 together.

It's not hard to figure out once you know the main players and their geopolitical agenda. :cool:

Hamas has been actively campaigning to stop cross border rocket attacks into Israel.

We'll see.

It depends on the case. Lately Hamas wishes to keep quiet. But last time there was Haslamah they let the smaller organizations launch rockets without interfering.

I'm a little confused here. Tinmore says Gaza is IOF occupied and employing ethnic cleansing and genocide. I am wondering who is right?

Sunni Man----is your background Pakistani? I have known many many pakistanis. My impression is that you are pakistani based on your excellent knowlege of the idiot propaganda taught there
Nope.

American born and raised third generation Irish. :cool:

So you're even more Ashkenazi than me.

Though you surely have a middle eastern mentality. Mhmmm:eusa_eh:

We'll see.

It depends on the case. Lately Hamas wishes to keep quiet. But last time there was Haslamah they let the smaller organizations launch rockets without interfering.

A tactical hudna while Hamas plans and re-arms. We've see this pattern time and time agian.

That's good news.

They lost the election but still pretend to be the government.

Forum List

Back