cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
If I call your speech "fascist", you have to shut up.

C-cDnERUMAA1CVj.jpg

• Banned
StankJerky doesn't see the issue. Just wonders why it doesn't work so well for him.

ME: I think it is unwise for the US to try to be the world's policeman.

STANK: Nazi! Aren't you late to your Hitler Youth meeting? Fascist! Make sure your brown shirts are clean.

ME: Um, don't you think--

STANK: Ahh! I said fascist! You have to shut up!

ME: Don't be absur---

STANK (claps hands over ears): LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Wonder if the person holding the sign knows what irony is?

This point of the OP is this: cnelson the fascist does not like being told he is a fascist.

• Banned
This point of the OP is this: cnelson the fascist does not like being told he is a fascist.
Believe me, Stank, I'm indifferent. I don't have that terror-of-name-calling gene, which, undoubtedly, explains your churlishness as name-calling is all you've got.

The idjits have been throwing that buzzword around since before the election.

it's like racist, bigot, or the host of other labels the left loves to throw to stop dialogue. they don't like what they're hearing and it HAS to fit under some unmentionable category.

It's the semi-adult version of sticking their fingers in the their ears, except this one gives them the right, in their minds, to resort to violence if it suits them....cause, you know, Hitler....

it's like racist, bigot, or the host of other labels the left loves to throw to stop dialogue. they don't like what they're hearing and it HAS to fit under some unmentionable category.

It's the semi-adult version of sticking their fingers in the their ears, except this one gives them the right, in their minds, to resort to violence if it suits them....cause, you know, Hitler....
I went to the web address visible on that cry baby's sign and found this (oh how I wish I still lived in New York City just for this one day):

Streamed Live tonight, Teach-In: Fascism in America
Click here tonite, 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific) to WATCH LIVE

Fascism in America
Could It Happen Here?
Is It Happening Here?
What Is the Danger that the Trump/Pence Government Poses?

United Methodist Church in the Village
201 West 13th Street (at 7th Ave.), New York City
Streamed live on this site

Speakers:

• George Prochnik, author, New Yorker contributor
  • Andy Zee, Refuse Fascism co-initiator, Revolution Books NYC spokesperson
  • Rita Dentino, Exec. Dir., Casa Freehold of National Day Laborers Organizing Network
  • Kierán Suckling, a founder and Executive Director of Center for Biological Diversity
Humanity faces an extreme emergency with Trump’s rise to power. This nationally live-streamed Teach-In aims to deeply explore, from different perspectives, the essential nature of the Trump/Pence Government, the relevance of the history of fascism, the threat it poses to humanity and the planet itself, and the dangers of normalization.

Donations requested, not required. This event will be streamed live at RefuseFascism.org.

Sponsored by RefuseFascism.org
I looked up this domain and, no surprise, these righteous patriots hide behind a proxy.

Speaking of righteousness, any Methodists on this board? Are you cool with your church hosting Antifa? The Methodist website says: "The people of The United Methodist Church are putting our faith in action by making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world, which is our church’s mission. Through the power of our connection, we are making a positive difference in more than 125 countries." How does that square with violence and suppression of free speech? Church headquarters: 615-742-5406

If I call your speech "fascist", you have to shut up.

C-cDnERUMAA1CVj.jpg
From refusefascism's website:

We must manifest the power of NO! everywhere: on signs, billboards, walls, social media and the news. NO! In the Name of Hannity, We REFUSE To Accept a Fascist America must resound.

I went to the web address visible on that cry baby's sign and found this (oh how I wish I still lived in New York City just for this one day):

Streamed Live tonight, Teach-In: Fascism in America
Click here tonite, 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific) to WATCH LIVE

Fascism in America
Could It Happen Here?
Is It Happening Here?
What Is the Danger that the Trump/Pence Government Poses?

United Methodist Church in the Village
201 West 13th Street (at 7th Ave.), New York City
Streamed live on this site

Speakers:

• George Prochnik, author, New Yorker contributor
  • Andy Zee, Refuse Fascism co-initiator, Revolution Books NYC spokesperson
  • Rita Dentino, Exec. Dir., Casa Freehold of National Day Laborers Organizing Network
  • Kierán Suckling, a founder and Executive Director of Center for Biological Diversity
Humanity faces an extreme emergency with Trump’s rise to power. This nationally live-streamed Teach-In aims to deeply explore, from different perspectives, the essential nature of the Trump/Pence Government, the relevance of the history of fascism, the threat it poses to humanity and the planet itself, and the dangers of normalization.

Donations requested, not required. This event will be streamed live at RefuseFascism.org.

Sponsored by RefuseFascism.org
I looked up this domain and, no surprise, these righteous patriots hide behind a proxy.

Speaking of righteousness, any Methodists on this board? Are you cool with your church hosting Antifa? The Methodist website says: "The people of The United Methodist Church are putting our faith in action by making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world, which is our church’s mission. Through the power of our connection, we are making a positive difference in more than 125 countries." How does that square with violence and suppression of free speech? Church headquarters: 615-742-5406

yep, and I'm sure the program is more like this.

1. YES, It IS happening, right now!
2. Why isn't your hair on absolute fire!
3. It is your duty as a patriot to violently prevent speech which may cause violence, such speech based solely on our assessment!

Forum List

Back