Now Clock Boy is suing Glenn Beck.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I was wondering what our boy genius was up to since he somehow lost his creative abilities when he moved to Qatar. Apparently he (his Father really) hasn't caused enough damage yet so he's suing Glenn Beck for some comments he made about him. If you will recall Obama was so impressed with Ahmed's ability to disassemble a clock radio, he invited him to the White House. The next day Ahmed's family started their move to Qatar.

With his fine example to follow, there will be many more Muslim Clock Boys and their parents trying to game the system with our slobbering Liberal leaders and Media all too ready to embrace them.

Family of 'clock boy' suing right-wing commentators

• Banned
Yeah? And?
And nothing. I think it's quite sufficient to show the knee jerk idiocy of Obama and the media and the opportunistic and conniving Mohammeds taking advantage of the USA, Qatar and suing everyone in sight. This was the media darling showing us how wonderful and brilliant young Muslims are, remember?

We need to stop calling him "clock boy." He didn't build a clock.

He took a clock and turned it into a COUNTDOWN TIMER -- you know, a necessary part of a bomb.

Political correctness is the ONLY reason he and his Muslim father aren't facing terrorism charges

BTW, THESE are the sort of people President Trump will be keeping out of the country. That's why he gets my vote!

Forum List

Back