November 2012 your side lost...now what?

What cracks me up is that over half of you either can't read, or can't comprehend what you read.

The question wasn't how the lib's will act if their candidates lose...or vise versa. The question was how will you react if YOUR side loses....whichever side your on.

Me? I'll still be the same person I am now. Disappointed? Sure.....but I'll have to ACCEPT that America has spoken....for better or worse......which is a hell of a lot more mature than Conservatives have been the past four years.

yea im sure the Democrats are just so much more mature.....

Me too.

My life will be exactly the same, just like when Obama and Bush switched the spot of the man in front of the curtain. I do not and never will take Politics seriously, because partisanship so very obviously turns otherwise normal-seeming human adults into retarded delusional children.

What cracks me up is that over half of you either can't read, or can't comprehend what you read.

The question wasn't how the lib's will act if their candidates lose...or vise versa. The question was how will you react if YOUR side loses....whichever side your on.

Me? I'll still be the same person I am now. Disappointed? Sure.....but I'll have to ACCEPT that America has spoken....for better or worse......which is a hell of a lot more mature than Conservatives have been the past four years.

Me too....It will be fun on this board whether Obama wins (as I expect by a wide margin) or whether Governor Romney wins.
If Obama loses, I may just have to join the conservatives because attacking is so much more fund than defending. However, I don't know if I could stand all the bull shit.

Not sure what you mean.

My life will be exactly the same, just like when Obama and Bush switched the spot of the man in front of the curtain. I do not and never will take Politics seriously, because partisanship so very obviously turns otherwise normal-seeming human adults into retarded delusional children.

Which is why I refuse to join either one of these parties. I'm constantly humored at those who decry the current circumstances yet blame one side or the other for it; as if "their" side was an innocent bystander in the whole mess.

I think my favorite manifestation of this schism is the current "RINO" designation given to those who don't believe 100% of what someone thinks a republican should be; as if there is some bizarro world definition of what a republican is and this definition is known to a few in the blogosphere but the party rank and file remains clueless. While it is true that Mitt Romney may be the last choice standing from what Grumps called "shitty choices"--thus making him no less "shitty"--the assumption is that others who were on the sidelines of the white hot intensity of the a political primary would not be changed by that intensity. As if the fire in he kiln won't effect the clay. Nothing is more amusing than watching some take this stand, "If Mitch Daniels had run....". Mitch would look just like Romney at this point or more correctly, probably look more like Santorum; unemployed. For this and other reasons, I supported Jon Huntsman. Huntsman wouldn't have been morphed into the unsure, unknown quantity that Romney has assumed. True his stances would have been scrutinized like never before. But Huntsman was there already and wouldn't have had to bow so hard to the right since he had the support of the middle.

There is a reason phonographs and the Betamax are both relics of history; they can't adapt or were subjugated by better, stronger, or faster and what replaced them will be subjugated as well.

I'll continue on as I have, and when Romney fails spectacularly I'll probably gloat.

Romney will be a pretty ineffective president, mostly because his own base doesn't trust him. Think Jimmy Carter in 1978, when the Democrats figured out he wasn't really a liberal, and had to prod him at every oppurtunity to take action.

I find it amusing that the same Wingnuts who complain that Bush-43 was a "RINO" and not a true conservative are going to be really happy with Romney, who deep down doesn't believe half the stuff he says.

Just wait until he tries to hire another gay dude.

Romney has no backbone whatsoever. He will throw a napkin up into the nair and whichever way the wind blows, he will follow that path, that day. Tomorrow? Another napkin, another set of "core" principles.

of the gop wins....i will get drunk....if obama wins....i will get drunk...

i will have a hangover the next day and curse the cosmos....then life will go on

ever 4 years i pull an impressive drunk.....falling down...knee walking to crawling....drunk

i can put some hurtin on bottles of vodka or tequila

i look forward to this year....

Ah, I know what I'll do whomever wins or loses. Keep on keeping on.

and thats about all you can do......this Country has survived bad Governing before....we will do it again....as soon as the people quit fighting themselves and realize who they are entertaining......the two parties have got to get their shit together or they need some serious non-party contender who is a cut above anyone one of them and is pretty popular.....with both sides......

Ah, I know what I'll do whomever wins or loses. Keep on keeping on.

and thats about all you can do......this Country has survived bad Governing before....we will do it again....as soon as the people quit fighting themselves and realize who they are entertaining......the two parties have got to get their shit together or they need some serious non-party contender who is a cut above anyone one of them and is pretty popular.....with both sides......

We did that once. Even though he ran as a Republican, Eisenhower's views today would have put him into the category of a far left RINO. And he was an exceptional President. Gave us one of the gems of infrastructure, the Interstate Highway System. Warned us concerning the Military-Industrial Complex. Something few Presidents have had the balls to do. Unfortunetly, men like Eisenhower are not that common, or, in most times, that popular.

Regardless of who wins, D or R, I'll probably stay away for a few days. November is typically a busy month for me anyways, so justifying staying out of here will be fine. No matter who wins there will be the typical "America Is DOOMED" threads, a few "CONS (or LIBS) are finished FOREVERZ!", a few threads about "Mandates" and "Rejected Ideas", etc. Some folks will melt down, some will become internet bullies.

By December it'll all be done. By January the winners will get really really quiet as they realize who they helped elect. Mitt or Obama, neither will be the Savior of whatever principles you espouse, and then after that the typical Washington crap will start and the gloaters in November will be walking around with egg on their face.

Truth is, not much will change.

yea im sure the Democrats are just so much more mature.....

Me too.

at least i can say ....BOTH SIDES SUCK....can you?.....and mean it?.....:eusa_eh:

I'm going to Disney World!!:banana: Any excuse to buzz over and visit the happiest place on earth.:D

Ack, no! It's the happiest place on earth if you are evil! :eek:

The only fun I remember having there was one ride and two occasions of scaring people. The rest was sun, heat, lines, and massive annoyance. :evil:

That's where the presidential debates should all be held! They can play 'It's a Small World' over and over in the background!

Me too....It will be fun on this board whether Obama wins (as I expect by a wide margin) or whether Governor Romney wins.
If Obama loses, I may just have to join the conservatives because attacking is so much more fund than defending. However, I don't know if I could stand all the bull shit.

Not sure what you mean.
Defending a president, any president, is never easy because a president is blamed for all the nations problems from debt to scandal to diaper rash. The president's opposition has a tremendous advantage because hindsight is always perfect.

Imagine the worst your side loses and all the:eusa_drool: usmb posters you can't stand start gloating

Is hell really any worse

I would continue on like I did when Obama won in 2008...

The Sun continues to Rise and one day we will all be Dead and it will continue to Rise...

I've not Stressed Politics since that Election.

My Dad Died the day before it and my Mom 4 weeks later... Worst November ever and I didn't give 2 shits that Obama won.

Hasn't been the same since.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back