Notice The Difference

intense-albums-beck-rally-lincoln-memorial-08-28-2010-picture1956-img-1224-01.jpg

Great Day in History.

That doesn't mean anything. Seattle is one of the cleanest communities on the planet and that is EVERY day not just the results of people TRYING to create an impression that they are cleaner than someone else.

Seattle is also a city that rejects wacko demagogues for the most part. The "Tea Party" is considered a joke up here. People think for themselves here.

What does Seattle have to do with anything? Last I looked the Lincoln Memorial wasn't in Seattle.

That doesn't mean anything. Seattle is one of the cleanest communities on the planet and that is EVERY day not just the results of people TRYING to create an impression that they are cleaner than someone else.

Seattle is also a city that rejects wacko demagogues for the most part. The "Tea Party" is considered a joke up here. People think for themselves here.

What does Seattle have to do with anything? Last I looked the Lincoln Memorial wasn't in Seattle.

Huggy seems a little out of the loop. The question is, or should be.... Does this qualify him for the list????? I say Yes. If everyone on the list agree's, we should at the least be able to nominate him for honorable mention. ;)

Huggy seems a little out of the loop. The question is, or should be.... Does this qualify him for the list????? I say Yes. If everyone on the list agree's, we should at the least be able to nominate him for honorable mention. ;)

I say yes, he does qualify for the list.

Forum List

Back