Notice The Difference

What are you referring to?

That's what I was wondering.

I have to say it was a beautiful thing to see men and women of all races and political persuations joining together for principles greater than politics.

I would think that Truthmatters, would be fully supporting a movement to have people be more honest, honorable, and true. I mean, the truth does matter doesn't it?

According to truthmatters, you paid 100,000 people to mill around looking like they were at a rally, Av. You bad person! :lol::lol::lol:

Here is more lying for you.

You people do it all the time.

Prove I said this.

Every day I have spent here.

I have given cold hard facts to Proove things and had cons here deny they were facts.

I have seen people here LIE straight out here.

I dont trust ANYTHING you can not verify anymore.

intense-albums-beck-rally-lincoln-memorial-08-28-2010-picture1952-img-1462-01.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/membe...morial-08-28-2010-picture1952-img-1462-01.jpg

Last edited:
The success of this rally is indisputable.

And yes, it attracted a broad spectrum of people, and was a peaceful and motivating event.

Beck Rally a Huge Success | Newsflavor

hahahahaahahahah

The world already knows how many tea party people there are, you won over no new converts.

There were more minorities at Becks rally than the whole 3,000 that attended Sharpton's... and, if you look at the two sets of pics... the thing I have to ask about Sharptons is "where da white people at?"

That doesn't mean anything. Seattle is one of the cleanest communities on the planet and that is EVERY day not just the results of people TRYING to create an impression that they are cleaner than someone else.

Seattle is also a city that rejects wacko demagogues for the most part. The "Tea Party" is considered a joke up here. People think for themselves here.

Forum List

Back