Notice a lack of the accusation from Obama?

Someone asks for a quote and it is given. When completely busted, they then attempt to change the definition and the quote to fit. Is it that hard to admit being wrong? Is the party affiliation stronger than the truth?
No. It was not "given."

The charge was made where Obama "called Congressman liars."

I asked where he did that. I see no quote calling "congressmen" liars.

None.

Prominent politicians names no one (or even quitting Alaskan governors. *cough*)

Someone asks for a quote and it is given. When completely busted, they then attempt to change the definition and the quote to fit. Is it that hard to admit being wrong? Is the party affiliation stronger than the truth?
No. It was not "given."

None.

Prominent politicians names no one (or even quitting Alaskan governors. *cough*)

Joe Wilson named no one either. Maybe he has mid life Tourettes syndrome

facepalm.jpg

No. It was not "given."

None.

"You

Lie."

No. It was not "given."

None.

YOU LIE! worse than Wilson!!!

Wilson let his FINGER do the naming!!!
joe_wilson_0910.jpg

No. It was not "given."

None.

YOU LIE! worse than Wilson!!!

Wilson let his FINGER do the naming!!!
joe_wilson_0910.jpg

Perhaps he was getting ready to give the guy in front of him a "wet willy".

The best example is the claim made not just by radio and cable talk show hosts, but by prominent politicians, that we plan to set up panels of bureaucrats with the power to kill off senior citizens. Now, such a charge would be laughable if it weren't so cynical and irresponsible. It is a lie, plain and simple.

From the Messiah's speech.

You cant be serious. You think this is the same as calling the president a liar when he was giving a speech there? Are you serious?

I don't see the word ALL in there. Are YOU having trouble reading?

Oh god.........a Clinton hair splitter...."it depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Fucking left wing loon..........

So yelling at the President while he's making a speech that he's lying is the same as dispelling a rumor that many people are starting to believe, while not even calling anyone out.

The OP is an idiot.

Please quote the exact words where Obama "called Congressman liars."

Thanks in advance.

Wait, lets get this straight. It is your contention Obama called no one liars in his speech? Is that right?
I see no quotes.

Where are the quotes?

The best example is the claim made not just by radio and cable talk show hosts, but by prominent politicians, that we plan to set up panels of bureaucrats with the power to kill off senior citizens. Now, such a charge would be laughable if it weren't so cynical and irresponsible. It is a lie, plain and simple.

YOU LIE!

Either that or you are tooooooooo STUPID to understand English or you are INSULTING all Congressmen by calling them ITs. :rofl:

I thought there wasn't any mention of Congressmen in the speech Ed...which is it? Or are you just too stupid to admit you're wrong.

and

Please...grow up.

Originally Posted by paperview Please quote the exact words where Obama "called Congressman liars."

Thanks in advance.
Wait, lets get this straight. It is your contention Obama called no one liars in his speech? Is that right?
I see no quotes.

Where are the quotes?

YOU LIE!

Either that or you are tooooooooo STUPID to understand English or you are INSULTING all Congressmen by calling them ITs. :rofl:

I thought there wasn't any mention of Congressmen in the speech Ed...which is it? Or are you just too stupid to admit you're wrong.

and

Please...grow up.

YOU were the one who gave that quote and HIGHLIGHTED "prominent politicians" when RGS was asked for a quote that named Congressman. :cuckoo:

Are you as STUPID as you pretend to be???

I did hear him smack down some untrue rumors that have been pushed on the public. WHO did he call a liar?
No one.

He called the charge a lie.

People don't seem to understand the difference.
this is correct, Obama didn't specifically say any person was lying, he called the charge a lie

Joe Wilson could have received a text message and just blurted out "You lie!!!" while listening to the President's speech. He didn't name Obama specifically.

So your "Who" argument doesn't hold water.
Oh, that's precious.

I think I'll wrap it up in with a bow tie and keep it.

It is the SAME argument you JUST made. So if it can not be true for Wilson, why can it be true for Obama?

Forum List

Back