Notice a lack of the accusation from Obama?

:rolleyes: Then it should be even easier for you find.
wow, you are a little on the slow side today
more so than your usual
And you're a liar, which actually surprises me. I hope you are just remembering incorrectly and not lying, to tell the truth. I think you're an idiot most of the time but I never took you for an out and out liar.
i'm not lying, you said it
i saw it
and no, i;'m not gonna search for it
you should be honest enough to admit it

wow, you are a little on the slow side today
more so than your usual
And you're a liar, which actually surprises me. I hope you are just remembering incorrectly and not lying, to tell the truth. I think you're an idiot most of the time but I never took you for an out and out liar.
i saw it
You're a liar, and that's sad.

I saw where you said you liked to have sex with hamsters but I'm not going to bother searching for it.

i saw it
You're a liar, and that's sad.

I saw where you said you liked to have sex with hamsters but I'm not going to bother searching for it.
just more proof that you are a liar

A local professor of government and politics at the university is going to use the first page of comments in her lectures next week as a perfect example of extremist, agenda-driven right wing demagoguery. You liarcons just can't think you can lie and not be exposed for the dupes and running dogs you are.

Why is this important?

You could at least write professor's name, universitiy or city name, even a State or Country name would help somehow...

Last edited:
Go intimidate someone who is afraid of you.

The importance is that the professors nationwide are networked on data bases, forums of interest, etc. Her comments will go out to tens of thousands of professors, who will share what the whackos are doing there. Your demagoguery will be exposed. End of story.

Go intimidate someone who is afraid of you.

The importance is that the professors nationwide are networked on data bases, forums of interest, etc. Her comments will go out to tens of thousands of professors, who will share what the whackos are doing there. Your demagoguery will be exposed. End of story.

WTF? I just ask for name...

Wait, lets get this straight. It is your contention Obama called no one liars in his speech? Is that right?

I did hear him smack down some untrue rumors that have been pushed on the public. WHO did he call a liar?
No one.

He called the charge a lie.

People don't seem to understand the difference.

ROFLMNAO....

The old semantic ruse: The 'difference without a distinction.'

Of course these idiots want to dance on the head of this pedantic pin... but in point of fact, the Left's bill will have boards of bureaucrats who will serve to reject medical treatment to seniors and others who they deem 'terminal...' what's more, there is no means for ANY entity to set up such a system, as No entity of combination of entities, governments, or nations could EVER HOPE to sustain a system absent such boards... and this system is being designed by the least intelligent people in earth; thus it is a certainty that such policy is in the bill; and that millions of people have read the bill and witnessed the language which establishes it; and publicly testified to their witness... it is a certainty that the BOY King knows that it is necessary, unavoidable and PRESENT in the bill which he was defending; THUS HE LIED to EVERY INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN IN THE UNITED STATES when he DECEITFULLY informed their elected representatives of this LIE.

And in the process of denying it... he in point of INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT: implied that those who have read the bill, witnessed the language which establishes those bueaucratic boards, testified to its presents... HAD LIED.

There is no difference... accept that Wilson merely noted that Hussein himself, specifically, was lying at that moment, on that issue... and Hussein lacked the courage to specify individuals, places, and time when he 'felt' that lies had been told.

It's lame... pathetic and basically all these worthless fucks have left... dodge, obfuscate, avoid...

But here's the thing girls... Pass this legislative turd... I dare ya! Lets see how bad you idiots really are... You have super majorities in BOTH HOUSES of Congress... NOW: PASS IT! Or shut the fuck up...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back