Notice a lack of the accusation from Obama?

i'm not lying
The only other possibility is you've mixed me up with someone else.
nope
you were agreeing with them
:lol:

You're full of shit.

I haven't said anything about the videos other than I only saw them mentioned on right wing sites (besides this one)...which I hadn't up until that point. Never said if they were real or fake. I've no idea if they are either.

I also have stated here many times that ACORN was never given the task of taking the census...and that is true. They were only one of many community groups that signed on to promote it. Only government employees are census workers.

I don't expect an apology...not because you don't owe me one but because I know that is too much for you.

The only other possibility is you've mixed me up with someone else.
nope

You're full of shit.

I haven't said anything about the videos other than I only saw them mentioned on right wing sites (besides this one)...which I hadn't up until that point. Never said if they were real or fake. I've no idea if they are either.

I also have stated here many times that ACORN was never given the task of taking the census...and that is true. They were only one of many community groups that signed on to promote it. Only government employees are census workers.

I don't expect an apology...not because you don't owe me one but because I know that is too much for you.
you said it
i saw
it was in one of midnights threads

nope

You're full of shit.

you said it
i saw
You lie. I don't even post that late.

You're full of shit.

you said it
i saw
not the time, moron
midnight marauder
sheeesh :rolleyes:

not the time, moron
midnight marauder
Oh. That isn't true either. MM asked me several times to comment on it and I ignored his requests. In fact, I told him I don't do loyalty oaths.

Why don't you find what you're talking about and post it here?
because i cant remember which thread it was in
and quite frankly, I'm not the only one that saw it

Joe Wilson showed disrespect and lack of decorum when he shouted out that the Presidnet lied. That does not chnage the fact that the President did lie when he said that Illegals would not be covered and he either knew it it should have know it. The Dems repeatedly voted down the amendments that would include the language straight up!

Why should we respect Barry? Barry is a liar.

The video makes perfectly clear that BHO did not call congressperson liars, and the video makes clear that the far-right agenda-drive whackos here are either outright delusional or malignant liars. One or the others.

Oh, I see bingo is here. Are you lying, too, bingo?

The video makes perfectly clear that BHO did not call congressperson liars, and the video makes clear that the far-right agenda-drive whackos here are either outright delusional or malignant liars. One or the others.

Oh, I see bingo is here. Are you lying, too, bingo?

Wrong, makes clear if anyone disagrees with him, they lie. Thus he calls all dissenters liars.

Please quote the exact words where Obama "called Congressman liars."

Thanks in advance.

Wait, lets get this straight. It is your contention Obama called no one liars in his speech? Is that right?

Nope...you aren't getting away with that goalpost move, Clerk. Your first post says Obama called congressmen liars. Now you want to change it to calling "no one liars".

Very dishonest of you. Very.

not the time, moron
midnight marauder
Oh. That isn't true either. MM asked me several times to comment on it and I ignored his requests. In fact, I told him I don't do loyalty oaths.

:rolleyes: Then it should be even easier for you find.

wow, you are a little on the slow side today
more so than your usual

wow, you are a little on the slow side today
more so than your usual
And you're a liar, which actually surprises me. I hope you are just remembering incorrectly and not lying, to tell the truth. I think you're an idiot most of the time but I never took you for an out and out liar.

Forum List

Back