Nothing Burger

/ā€”ā€”/ You libtards are delusional
Trump was a brilliant conman but now we all see.

40% will vote trump no matter what but scores of people are going to show up to vote him out.

We canā€™t have another Supreme Court pick like the last one
/ā€”ā€”-/ Guess what Spunky, as soon as Ruth Buzzie goes tits up, Trump will pick the next Justice.

The Notorious RBG will dance on Trumps grave

<so will millions of other Americans>
Thatā€™s the best thing about trump. You donā€™t have to respect him when he dies. He doesnā€™t respect John McCain why should we respect president bone spurs
The Trump funeral will be interesting to see

What dignatories will show up that havenā€™t been insulted
Is it illegal to spit on a grave?

You know I hated bush but then his son made me like him. Then I hated his son but trump makes me like him.

How bad will the next Republican President be to make me like trump? It could be mike pence.

Yes we can get him on that.

Republicans have played stupid the last 2 years ignoring trumps ethics violations and conflicts of interests

40% will vote trump no matter what but scores of people are going to show up to vote him out.

/ā€”ā€”-/ Guess what Spunky, as soon as Ruth Buzzie goes tits up, Trump will pick the next Justice.

Now we are learning that no more indictments are coming from the mueller report

And they arenā€™t going to release embarrassing information about anyone not indicted.

So in other words thereā€™s lots of information that suggests collusion but not enough to charge a sitting president.

If they donā€™t release the full report then trump colluded with russia.

You'd say that no matter what.

And they arenā€™t going to release embarrassing information about anyone not indicted.

So in other words thereā€™s lots of information that suggests collusion but not enough to charge a sitting president.

Not true. Itā€™s you who doesnā€™t trust comey or mueller. Two republicans by the way.

Cover up

Is that the story you're going to go with?

Not true. Itā€™s you who doesnā€™t trust comey or mueller. Two republicans by the way.

Okay, if the report falls to prove Trump collided with Russia, I'll expect to see you state that he didn't.

Now, isn't it interesting that Republicans are willing to put trustworthy ahead of party? Maybe democrats are not.

Cover up

Release the whole report

Okay, if the report falls to prove Trump collided with Russia, I'll expect to see you state that he didn't.

Now, isn't it interesting that Republicans are willing to put trustworthy ahead of party? Maybe democrats are not.
I am willing to accept Muellers findings good and bad

Are you?

Thatā€™s the best thing about trump. You donā€™t have to respect him when he dies. He doesnā€™t respect John McCain why should we respect president bone spurs
The Trump funeral will be interesting to see

What dignatories will show up that havenā€™t been insulted
Is it illegal to spit on a grave?

You know I hated bush but then his son made me like him. Then I hated his son but trump makes me like him.

How bad will the next Republican President be to make me like trump? It could be mike pence.
Can you imagine what Trumps tomb will look like?

Cover up

Release the whole report

How long before you claim Mueller is part of the cover-up?

Cover up

Release the whole report
/ā€”ā€”-/ Seems like the one who wrote the report doesnā€™t want to release it.

Cover up

Release the whole report

Depends on how much of the report gets released
This is more than ...Is Trump criminally liable or not?
But.......Based on what we know, do we want to re-elect him?

Cover up

Release the whole report
I didnā€™t see that...

Where did Mueller say he doesnā€™t want to release?

Cover up

Release the whole report
I didnā€™t see that...

/ā€”ā€”/ I said seems like he doesnā€™t. Rather odd heā€™s waiting so long if he had something on Trump.

Release the whole report
I didnā€™t see that...

/ā€”ā€”/ I said seems like he doesnā€™t. Rather odd heā€™s waiting so long if he had something on Trump.
Seems he wanted to complete his investigation

Comey would have a press conference every week on what he knows
Mueller hasnā€™t said a word

Cover up

Release the whole report

Which is an admission that the entire process, at least in your mind, has nothing to do with the law and everything to do with politics. You are in essence criminalizing political opposition. That is unacceptable. If that is true, the whole thing should be shut down immediately.

Release the whole report

Which is an admission that the entire process, at least in your mind, has nothing to do with the law and everything to do with politics. You are in essence criminalizing political opposition. That is unacceptable. If that is true, the whole thing should be shut down immediately.
Why?

What has Mueller done that is illegal?

Fuck you guys. This reminds me of the election in 2016. If Trump lost it was rigged. If he won it wasn't.

Sorry, if Trump's lackey that he appointed to oversee this doesn't release the report, Trump is as guilty as fucking sin and that report would make him look really bad. We can't do that to the President they'll say.

If they don't release the full report, which they won't for some reason, then I say Trump colluded with Russia and I truly believe it.

This reminds me of the 2000 election. We knew the Republicans stole that fucking election but what could we do? So not to make our democracy look rigged we just took it. Remember?

upload_2019-3-22_9-46-59.jpeg

Cover up

Release the whole report

Well he is a Republican. Look at how Comey was part of the cover up. He took one for the team.

Cover up

Release the whole report
That's not his call. For some reason it's Trump appointees who get to decide. That's fucked up. They should have told us this from day one that this would eventually happen.

Fuck the stupid American people. Seriously, fuck them if they allow this bs.

If Trump's a 2 term president I'll never vote again.

Fuck you guys. This reminds me of the election in 2016. If Trump lost it was rigged. If he won it wasn't.

Sorry, if Trump's lackey that he appointed to oversee this doesn't release the report, Trump is as guilty as fucking sin and that report would make him look really bad. We can't do that to the President they'll say.

If they don't release the full report, which they won't for some reason, then I say Trump colluded with Russia and I truly believe it.

This reminds me of the 2000 election. We knew the Republicans stole that fucking election but what could we do? So not to make our democracy look rigged we just took it. Remember?

View attachment 251527
/----/ "This reminds me of the 2000 election. We knew the Republicans stole that fucking election but what could we do?"
iu

Forum List

Back