Note to Gun-Control Liberals: You Can’t Handle the Truth

Obama Signs Executive Order for NRA’s “Crazy” School Guards Plan[/CENTER]

January 16, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

Looks like 1,000 school guards are suddenly a solution. Or at least they became a solution once Obama realized that the American people were not in step with his irrational and extremist views that denied that armed security could prevent school shootings.

Obama Signs Executive Order for NRA?s ?Crazy? School Guards Plan

Still bumping your own thread in a quest for attention huh? Plus ça change...

It does give me a chance to throw this in though:
Pot is not a right, guns are.

The Constitution bestows the right to bear arms; God bestows cannabis.
Indeed the Constitution itself was drafted on it.
So that's that.

:coffee:

Last edited:
The left has one simple agenda when it comes to guns... BAN THEM ALL.

Plain and simple, that's their end game, BAN ALL GUNS.

Period, end of story. They know they can't FULLY control the people of America until they do.

That is their agenda. Don't doubt it for one second.

Almost like lookin'-in-a-mirror, huh??

January 18, 2013

A "conservative" Super-Hero

"Chatfield School co-directors Matt Young and Bill Kraly announced last week that they had hired retired Lapeer County Sheriff’s Dept. firearms instructor Clark Arnold as a security guard in response to the December mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

“It’s a tremendous asset to the safety of our students,” Young told WNEM in a report that aired on Tuesday.

But by Wednesday, the school had admitted to The Flint Journal that the retired firearms instructor had made a “made a breach in security protocol” and left his unloaded handgun unattended in the school restroom “for a few moments

927.gif
927.gif
927.gif
927.gif

Obama Signs Executive Order for NRA’s “Crazy” School Guards Plan[/CENTER]

January 16, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

Looks like 1,000 school guards are suddenly a solution. Or at least they became a solution once Obama realized that the American people were not in step with his irrational and extremist views that denied that armed security could prevent school shootings.

Obama Signs Executive Order for NRA?s ?Crazy? School Guards Plan

Still bumping your own thread in a quest for attention huh? Plus ça change...

It does give me a chance to throw this in though:
Pot is not a right, guns are.

The Constitution bestows the right to bear arms; God bestows cannabis.
Indeed the Constitution itself was drafted on it.
So that's that.

:coffee:

Thanks for the bump you silly sob, tell shamster he's still a lame bastard...:D

0.jpg

Nerf Guns, Lego Guns, Bubble Guns and Paper Guns: Schools Go Into Gun Panic Mode

February 1, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

News reports like these make it seem that wolves would probably do a better job of running American public schools than its grotesquely overpaid administrators do. These incidents have their funny side, but administrators are terrorizing and traumatizing students because of a national media panic and their own incompetence.

Case 1: The Nerf Gun unleashes a panic that makes Cold War nuke drills seem mild by comparison.

A Bronx school building was temporarily locked down Tuesday morning after a 12-year-old boy was overheard talking about his “Nerf” gun, police said.

The student, whose identity has not been released, told a classmate about the toy, police said. The conversation was overheard, however, and school officials were notified.

This is a state of terror manufactured by the media in which politicians and useless school bureaucrats are wholly complicit.

Schools should have emergency responses to a shooter that do not involve kids unless there is actual information that a school shooting is about to take place or is taking place. There should not be code words and the mere suspicion of the possession of a handgun on campus should not result in WW3.

Nerf Guns, Lego Guns, Bubble Guns and Paper Guns: Schools Go Into Gun Panic Mode

There's no such thing as morality. It's a human construction, same as time or the days of the week.

Stop thinking about God. It's not going to help you, no supernatural force is going to. You care so much more about your fictional "rights" it's laughable. You don't want to change the fundamental issues, just the ones you don't agree with.

Even if your God did exist, which is doubtful, isn't one of his commandments "Thou shalt not kill"?

Sexual Assaults Fell 90% After Colorado Springs University Legalized Campus Guns

February 22, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

BDgCX7DCcAAJQpv-450x347.jpg

Colorado Springs University legalized the right to carry concealed firearms on campus in 2003. Since then, according to Students for Concealed Carry, the number of forcible and non-forcible sexual assaults dropped sharply, falling 90 percent from a high in 2002 to a new low in 2008.

While Colorado Democrat Joe Salazar suggested that women could not be trusted to carry guns on campus because they might not know when they’re being raped, a young woman who was raped on campus because she was not allowed to carry a firearm, despite having a permit, has said otherwise.

Sexual Assaults Fell 90% After Colorado Springs University Legalized Campus Guns

Well I certainl;y agree that the problems facing this nation as it regards massive gun violence killings has at its root, not the guns, but the zietgiest of the nation.

But the proposed solution "getting back to GOD" is a nice bit of magical thinking in my opinion.

the only truth is over 300 million fire arms are inside our borders. The proverbial Jeanie is out of the bottle with no way to fix the issue at hand.

I say ill leave your guns alone if you start voting for legalized pot, deal??

Deal. As a matter of fact, we have already done that here in WA. I have no problem with you smoking pot as I have no problem with owning a firearm. I would advise not using them both at the same time but hey, its your life.

Now, if you only mean what you said. I believe that it was just a bullshit straw man though. The fact is though, gun control laws DO NOT reduce homicide rates. Period. I have proven this dozens of times. I can do so again here of you really believe that gun control works.

In a 14-minute instructional and debunk clip, Campbell narrates why a ban on high-capacity magazine sizes is ineffective, showcasing — through examples — the idea’s purported deficiencies.

“I think it’s a great fallacy to believe that it would,” he said candidly. “You’ve got a standard capacity versus a 10 round. From a citizen standpoint…all we’re doing is making it more difficult for [people] to defend themselves against bad guys

He said that those who break the law aren’t concerned with abiding by regulations, so creating magazine capacity restrictions simply doesn’t make sense. The law abiding will follow, but criminals, naturally, won’t.

“By limiting the access to standard magazines…I think you are restricting a good American’s opportunity to protect himself and his family,” the sheriff continued

The clip concludes by noting that proposed magazine size changes don’t truly pass “the common sense test.”

Yes, but when has an ignorant dumbocrat policy ever passed the "common sense test"? The next time will be the first time.

It just makes sense that when it comes to firearms, we should listen to firearms experts and law enforcement instead of liberal bureaucrats who have never even held a firearm in their life.

Sheriff Debunks Gun Magazine ?Fallacies? in This Viral Vid (Plus: His Response to Biden?s Shotgun Advice) | TheBlaze.com

Obama Pushes for Gun Control, Refuses to Prosecute Gang Gun Crime in Chicago

April 3, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

image_preview.jpg

Obama is the very model of a modern hypocrite. The Celebrity-in-Chief tours the country demanding gun control measures while largely pretending that gun violence is something that happens in suburban schools when it actually largely takes place in urban areas, including Chicago.

Much of the gun violence in the country is actually gang violence in urban areas. The media has largely chosen to ignore this while focusing on the occasional mentally ill mass shooter.

All of this would be bad enough, but Obama has chosen to neglect Federal gun prosecutions in Chicago to an obscene degree.

For Obama Inc., the gangs are responsible for most of the shootings in urban areas are not the gun owners that they are looking for.

Obama Pushes for Gun Control, Refuses to Prosecute Gang Gun Crime in Chicago | FrontPage Magazine

How sad is it that a 15 year old understands the problem, the solutions, the Constitution, the facts, and the issue exponentially more thoroughly than every liberal in America? I love how she mentioned the rash of horrific stabbings that have occurred all across China, including the one incident in which 22 children were STABBED to death.

As I've stated a 1,000x's already, liberals don't give a fuck about human life. This is evidence by the fact that more people die in automobile accidents and they have never indicated the slightest outrage over automobiles and the fact that they murder over 1 million babies every year and celebrate abortion as a "freedom" to murder.

Video of 15-Year-Old Girl Lecturing Maryland Lawmakers on Gun Control Goes Viral | Video | TheBlaze.com

Nobody is more qualified to speak about security and preventing incidents than Dan Bongino - a 14 year veteran of the Secret Service. He asked a profound question on the radio today:

"If banning guns works, why don't we just declare a 360 degree gun ban around the President and then simply disarm the Secret Service"?

The is not the first time he has posed this question:

[ame=http://youtu.be/AdhXSj-DL1A]Ex Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino @ Guns Across America Rally in Annapolis, MD - 2nd Amendment - YouTube[/ame]

Most law enforcement officers agree: Gun control will hurt America

Apr 10, 2013

On radio this morning Glenn shared some of the staggering results from a new survey released by PoliceOne, which shows law enforcement personnel in the United States overwhelmingly disagrees with the gun control measures being discussed in Washington D.C.

According to TheBlaze, PoliceOne is a law enforcement website with more than 1.5 million unique visitors per month and 400,000 registered members. Between March 4 and March 13, 2013, PoliceOne asked 15,000 verified active and retired law enforcement personnel more than 20 questions about how they believe stricter gun control will affect the community.

A full list of the survey questions and results can be found HERE, but below are a few of the standouts.

6.png

11.png

Most law enforcement officers agree: Gun control will hurt America ? Glenn Beck

Nobody is more qualified to speak about security and preventing incidents than Dan Bongino - a 14 year veteran of the Secret Service. He asked a profound question on the radio today:

"If banning guns works, why don't we just declare a 360 degree gun ban around the President and then simply disarm the Secret Service"?

Ex Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino @ Guns Across America Rally in Annapolis, MD - 2nd Amendment - YouTube

Gun companies must love this one. So you need a gun to defend yourself because there are so many guns out there. That means guns are the solution and not the problem right? :cuckoo:

Ex Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino @ Guns Across America Rally in Annapolis, MD - 2nd Amendment - YouTube

Gun companies must love this one. So you need a gun to defend yourself because there are so many guns out there. That means guns are the solution and not the problem right? :cuckoo:

Interesting that you seem to think that is crazy.

Let me let you in on a secret: guns are not the problem. Violent people are. Simple as that. What you fail to understand is that those violent people are going to be there, they are going to achieve the means to peruse their violence. The ONLY thing you are doing by changing gun laws is changing your ability to defend yourself when those violent people show up.

See the other thread where I posted the relevant data and come back here. The results of previous gun laws have spoken for themselves.

1900 feet across the the river from Detroit which averages 1 murder a day is Windsor Ontario, which recently went 26 months without a homicide.

The truth is that Windsor isn't any more God fearing, or lacks its fair share of those mentally ill, as compared to its American counterpart - but it does have strict gun controls that make private handguns and automatic weapons virtually nonexistant.
What are the gun control laws in Detroit?
In Michigan?

1900 feet across the the river from Detroit which averages 1 murder a day is Windsor Ontario which recently went 26 months without a homicide.

The truth is that Windsor isn't any more God fearing, or lacks its fair share of those mentally ill, as compared to its American counterparts - but it does have strict gun controls that make private handguns and automatic weapons virtually nonexistant.

And being Canada, it also doesn't have a gun culture. They got Leslie Nielsen; we got John Wayne.

And I'm sure it has nothing to do with that fact that the Detroit Metro area has a population of roughly 4 million people compared to the roughly 300,000 living in the Windsor area.

Forum List

Back