David Greggory thumbs his nose at the law, yet....

How about telling the whole story instead of spinning a gun agenda. Nothing wrong with what happened. He got arrested and bail was set. Once the real bullets were examined another hearing was set and bail was reduced to a proper level for the trespassing charge. Note the word real as they appeared so in every sense of the word. The difference being that they had no active primers or powder inside. That is not something that could have been determined by a cursory examination. The kid was an idiot and brought it on himself.

Last edited:
How about telling the whole story instead of spinning a gun agenda. Nothing wrong with what happened. He got arrested and bail was set. Once the real bullets were examined another hearing was set and bail rwas reduced to a proper level for the trespassing charge. Note the word real as they appeared so in every sense of the word. The difference being that they had no active primers or powder inside. That is not something that could have been determined by a cursory examination. The kid was an idiot and brought it on himself.

Ditto for Gregory. He's an idiot who brought it on himself. It's time to arrest him.

Yes, they should enforce the law and they should also check up on all the gun nutters and make sure they are mentally competent and have secured their guns. Criminals steal guns from law abiding gun owners. Crack down on stupid, if law abiding, gun owners and many problems will be solved.

How about telling the whole story instead of spinning a gun agenda. Nothing wrong with what happened. He got arrested and bail was set. Once the real bullets were examined another hearing was set and bail rwas reduced to a proper level for the trespassing charge. Note the word real as they appeared so in every sense of the word. The difference being that they had no active primers or powder inside. That is not something that could have been determined by a cursory examination. The kid was an idiot and brought it on himself.

Ditto for Gregory. He's an idiot who brought it on himself. It's time to arrest him.

yes, it's a crime to make Old Yeller Froth at the mouth...

froth2.jpg

Even the stupid laws aren't enforced fairly or with common sense.

Some animals are more equal than others.

I think that you also have to consider the intent. No one thought Gregory was going to wall off stage, put that clip in a gun and start shooting.

Final point- it does appear that MTP staffers asked the DC police for permission to use one on TV and were denied. So probably someone on that staff is going to be in trouble, but it won't be Gregory, it'll probably be one of the producers.

It's funny that the OP and many of our other USMB nutters are more concerned over this than they are over where William Spengler got the guns that he used to kill the fire fighters.

Yes, they should enforce the law and they should also check up on all the gun nutters and make sure they are mentally competent and have secured their guns. Criminals steal guns from law abiding gun owners. Crack down on stupid, if law abiding, gun owners and many problems will be solved.

I am going to throw this idea out, again, because I think it would work, and is doable.

1. Require anyone with an assault weopon outside of their home to have the same license as for a fully automatic weapon. Fail to have said license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

If you sell or give an assault weapon to someone who does not have said license, you and that person get a felony count.

2. If you store a gun, of any type, irresponsibly, and it is taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

If present trends continue, there will be more people killed by gun violence in the US in two years than by traffic accidents. Does that not define the sickness in our culture? And yet the gun nuts want even more guns out there.

It's funny that the OP and many of our other USMB nutters are more concerned over this than they are over where William Spengler got the guns that he used to kill the fire fighters.

I'm a poster not an investigative reporter. I read or hear the news and share an opinion. If you would like to discuss the firefighter story feel free to post in one of the threads addressing that story. Myself I haven't posted in those threads because I don't know the details of the story beyond the basics.

In short..... fuck you very much

If present trends continue, there will be more people killed by gun violence in the US in two years than by traffic accidents. Does that not define the sickness in our culture? And yet the gun nuts want even more guns out there.

Back that up with some substance, please.

And yet none of you liberals want to do a thing about the highway homicide problem. Like everyone else liberals love to speed and drive while texting or drunk and run red lights.

We could reduce highway homicide by 90% overnight and SAVE money doing so but liberals say hell with it.

I'm a poster not an investigative reporter. I read or hear the news and share an opinion. If you would like to discuss the firefighter story feel free to post in one of the threads addressing that story. Myself I haven't posted in those threads because I don't know the details of the story beyond the basics.

In short..... fuck you very much

Ravi's exactly right, so back atchya.

If you're "not an investigative reporter"... then how do you think you know what David Gregory "deserves" or that he "thumbed his nose at the law"?

Busted. :razz:
31E8rT%2BVPCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
[

I think that you also have to consider the intent. No one thought Gregory was going to wall off stage, put that clip in a gun and start shooting.

Does the law say anything about intent to do harm with the magazine? No it doesn't. Gregory should be locked up but obozo will see to it that nothing is done to him.

Back that up with some substance, please.

By 2015 more people will be killed by guns than by traffic accidents, according to a startling chart compiled by Bloomberg Government's Alex Tribou.

Motor vehicle deaths have declined 22 percent since 2005 while gun fatalities — including homicide, suicide and accidents — have steadily risen from a low point in 2000.

The decline of traffic accident fatalities — which coincides with deliberate moves to cut back on drunk driving, increase seatbelt use and enforce car safety standards — and the increase in gun fatalities will lead to a massive change in 2015.

At the current rates, gun deaths should hit around 33,000 annually in 2015 while traffic fatalities should decrease to around 32,000, according to Bloomberg estimates.

Gun fatalities and traffic fatalities are among the major non-medical causes of death in the United States.

Here's the chart:

Read more: Report: Gun Deaths Will Exceed Traffic Deaths By 2015 - Business Insider

More bullshit from Rocks in the Head. There were 33,000 traffic fatalities last year. There were only 9000 people killed by guns. The rate for traffic fatalities will probably never get as low as 9000 unless people quite driving cars.

More bullshit from Rocks in the Head. There were 33,000 traffic fatalities last year. There were only 9000 people killed by guns. The rate for traffic fatalities will probably never get as low as 9000 unless people quite driving cars.

There were over 30,000 gun related deaths last year.

Report: Gun Deaths Will Exceed Traffic Deaths By 2015 - Business Insider

Forum List

Back