Note to Ann Coulter

D

Dim Bulb

None of us like air travel. It's no fun. Grow up and get used to it.

And oh by the way why is it okay to post a photo of the woman that Delta gave your seat? It's not like it was a conspiracy by her to screw up your day, it was the airline that did it. Unless there is a conspiracy of airlines against only conservatives, hmmmm....

(posted 2 hours into a 3 1/2 hour flight where the woman in front of me has her seat reclined within inches of my face --- do they know I'm a conservative? Maybe I should tweet...)

Ann Coulter Angered by Request To Change Seats -- But New Seat Was In Same Row, Delta Says

Coulter and Merrick Garland now have something in common
common_zpsekkxr8qi.png

I'd be pissed off too. I always book an aisle seat, no exceptions. If none available on a flight I want to take I find another flight.

Window, or worse middle, seats are too claustrophobic for me, and I'm not a tall person either. They're just too damn confining for my liking.

The whole thing looks stupid and infuriating as usual. You pay for a specific seat and they insist on moving you? And they can give you no particular reason? And the guy they give your seat to isn't even tall or particularly needing of the room. What possible reason could they have for not simply giving the new seat Coulter was moved to, to the new guy and be done with it?

The airlines simply have no respect for their customers, they were federalized as an extension of a government run industry now and have taken on the form of acting like all government run agencies act.

"Shares of Delta are down 26 cents (about $190 million in market value) post Coulter. As always, correlation/causation"

"Airlines practically got away with hate crimes against their own customers before social media."

Last edited:
I'd be pissed off too. I always book an aisle seat, no exceptions. If none available on a flight I want to take I find another flight.

Window, or worse middle, seats are too claustrophobic for me, and I'm not a tall person either. They're just too damn confining for my liking.
I agree with all this. But the terms of service of airlines give them the right to move you to the worst seat on the aircraft for whatever reason they want. I've been on the receiving end of it an it pisses me off but I don't take photos of the person that sat in the seat I thought I had then tweet it. That just seems really over the line to me.

I agree with all this. But the terms of service of airlines give them the right to move you to the worst seat on the aircraft for whatever reason they want. I've been on the receiving end of it an it pisses me off but I don't take photos of the person that sat in the seat I thought I had then tweet it. That just seems really over the line to me.
I'm aware they can jerk you around with the rules. They tried it with me once and I mildly protested while intending to comply just to avoid getting myself into any trouble, but then someone else near me volunteered to move so they left me alone.

I also once got a hugely obese guy removed from an emergency row aisle seat. I felt sorry for the guy but my concern, which I conveyed to an attendant, was if we had an emergency situation and had to use that exit to get off the plane quickly the guy would be an impediment in a situation where time might be of the essence. He didn't like it and I think some folks around him at first felt sorry for him too, but once they saw what a struggle it was just for him to get up out of that seat to move they might have realized it had to be done.

Also, no one knew I was the one who sounded the alarm as I had walked to the rear of the plane to address my concern to an attendant who agreed and initiated his move. What surprised me though was that someone assigned him an exit row seat in the first place. The guy was really huge, breathing very heavily while walking and also sweating profusely.

If only she had been dragged off the plane like the oriental guy a few months ago. That would be some priceless video.

Jesus she is a snowflake.

Time reports that a Delta flight was delayed for 2 hours because a pilot and flight attendant had an argument

Delta sucks!

Forum List

Back