Not_PaulRevere from Twitter here

Don't mind those that are greeting you with a harsh welcoming and welcome to paradise in hell.

Now remember to write your threads and posts with wit and humor and when you discover Trump will never be impeached self abortion is welcome.

Now enjoy the board and the mental midgets of the welcome party will be by to fit you for your love me jacket and muzzle...

Last edited:
200w.gif

Don't mind those that are greeting you with a harsh welcoming and welcome to paradise in hell.

Now remember to write your threads and posts with wit and humor and when you discover Trump will never be impeached self abortion is welcome.

Now enjoy the board and the mental midgets of the welcome party will be by to fit you for your love me jacket and muzzle...

^ Yes :smoke:

I would write you are one kinky lass but I don't want to scare the newbie!

I would write you are one kinky lass but I don't want to scare the newbie!

Maybe Mr. Hoss could scare it then?

Hossfly

Mr. Hoss post that thing....post it :badgrin: :thewave:

Forum List

Back