Not Very Presidential

Odd, the people that we are constantly warring with (or proxy warring) never called me a extremist, deplorable, or the like simply because I choose to cast my vote a certain way.

It's plain to see that Biden and his ilk hate the average right-leaning American.
I can't blame them too much. Today's average self proclaimed 'right-leaning American' includes magaturds, which have proven themselves politically, logically and morally brain dead.

Wow, talk about bigotry, does that also apply to southern black girls and their brothers as well?
It is about all trash in America, all of it. And what I said about white southern trash girls are true. They can oink and boink, and they can cook. But they are so messed up with crazy family and stupid thinking, just stay away from them.

They don't get to decide if they insult people. That's for everyone else to decide.

I mean if some guy is being an asshole and I call him an asshole if he says "Im not being an asshole" I won't suddenly think "oh ok, he said he isn't an asshole so I guess I need to stop thinking he is one".

If Biden insults me then that's my opinion and they don't get to decide what my opinion is.

It is about all trash in America, all of it. And what I said about white southern trash girls are true. They can oink and boink, and they can cook. But they are so messed up with crazy family and stupid thinking, just stay away from them.

You must be a joy just to know. Get help, racist vermin

You must be a joy just to know. Get help, racist vermin
You are such an incel, can't talk truth. Trash is not racist, it is culturalist.

Now, if you want race and trash together, we believe whites will steal from us every chance they get. Watch Governor Stitt in OK, for example.

Kaz, your silly incel MAGA world will collapse this year.

You are such an incel, can't talk truth. Trash is not racist, it is culturalist.

Now, if you want race and trash together, we believe whites will steal from us every chance they get. Watch Governor Stitt in OK, for example.

Kaz, your silly incel MAGA world will collapse this year.

Comedy for 16 year olds, LOL. Have fun at school today, kiddo, but you are vermin. Here you go, vermin!

Forum List

Back