Not the flu

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
This article is a bit old, but, it adds to a growing list of "conspiracy theories". I'd never really given much thought to what this article speaks to, but there is some pretty good information.

Warning:
it is lengthy and presents some family history which seem pertinent to the story.
Not being a fan of Kennedy shenanigans I found the family history a bit over the top. But, it is pertinent to the story especially involving his autopsy and funeral.

The Broken Presidential Destiny of JFK, Jr.

On July 16, 1999, John Fitzgerald Kennedy Junior was flying his private Piper Saratoga II, with his wife Carolyn Bessette and his sister-in-law Lauren Bessette. He was to drop Lauren off at Martha’s Vineyard, then fly on with Carolyn to Hyannis Port for the wedding of his cousin, Rory Kennedy, the following day. At 9:39, as he was approaching Martha’s Vineyard airport, John radioed the control tower for landing instructions, giving no sign of difficulty. At 9:41 p.m., witnesses heard and saw an explosion in the sky, at the precise moment when John’s plane suddenly plummeted into the ocean at the radar-recorded speed of 4,700 feet per minute. The next day, pieces of luggage from the plane were found floating nearly two miles away from the point of last radar contact.

The search and recovery operations were conducted by the Air Force and the Navy under national security conditions, with news reporting controlled from the Pentagon. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) concluded its investigation eleven months later, and announced as “probable cause” of the plane crash “the pilot’s failure to maintain control of the airplane”, with “haze and the dark night” being possible factors.[1] The corporate media amplified the implication that John was an inexperienced and reckless pilot who ignored the dangerous weather conditions and who is to blame for his own death and the death of his wife and sister-in-law.

But many facts and testimonies inconsistent with that story have been concealed, while some convenient ones seem to have been fabricated. Independent investigators have found enough omissions and contradictions in the official and mainstream narrative to ask the questions: Was JFK Jr., in fact, assassinated?

This article is a bit old, but, it adds to a growing list of "conspiracy theories". I'd never really given much thought to what this article speaks to, but there is some pretty good information.

Warning:
it is lengthy and presents some family history which seem pertinent to the story.
Not being a fan of Kennedy shenanigans I found the family history a bit over the top. But, it is pertinent to the story especially involving his autopsy and funeral.

The Broken Presidential Destiny of JFK, Jr.

On July 16, 1999, John Fitzgerald Kennedy Junior was flying his private Piper Saratoga II, with his wife Carolyn Bessette and his sister-in-law Lauren Bessette. He was to drop Lauren off at Martha’s Vineyard, then fly on with Carolyn to Hyannis Port for the wedding of his cousin, Rory Kennedy, the following day. At 9:39, as he was approaching Martha’s Vineyard airport, John radioed the control tower for landing instructions, giving no sign of difficulty. At 9:41 p.m., witnesses heard and saw an explosion in the sky, at the precise moment when John’s plane suddenly plummeted into the ocean at the radar-recorded speed of 4,700 feet per minute. The next day, pieces of luggage from the plane were found floating nearly two miles away from the point of last radar contact.

The search and recovery operations were conducted by the Air Force and the Navy under national security conditions, with news reporting controlled from the Pentagon. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) concluded its investigation eleven months later, and announced as “probable cause” of the plane crash “the pilot’s failure to maintain control of the airplane”, with “haze and the dark night” being possible factors.[1] The corporate media amplified the implication that John was an inexperienced and reckless pilot who ignored the dangerous weather conditions and who is to blame for his own death and the death of his wife and sister-in-law.

But many facts and testimonies inconsistent with that story have been concealed, while some convenient ones seem to have been fabricated. Independent investigators have found enough omissions and contradictions in the official and mainstream narrative to ask the questions: Was JFK Jr., in fact, assassinated?

at the precise moment when John’s plane suddenly plummeted into the ocean at the radar-recorded speed of 4,700 feet per minute.

Wow! 53 MPH...…..there is no natural explanation possible.

It must have been Hillary.

• Banned
Obviously you chose not to read the article but did decide that you found a flaw- of course had you read the article you would have read the plane nose dived. A plane perfectly capable of gliding for several miles even with engine trouble or running out of fuel.
It's amazing how many political hacks, like Toddsterpatriot, remain so ignorant with so much information available- albeit, it does require reading which seems to be something political hacks have a problem with- which is also pointed out in the article when the "official reports" and conclusions are looked at- never let it be said though that anybody can put anything over on the unread- no explanation needed.

Obviously you chose not to read the article but did decide that you found a flaw- of course had you read the article you would have read the plane nose dived. A plane perfectly capable of gliding for several miles even with engine trouble or running out of fuel.
It's amazing how many political hacks, like Toddsterpatriot, remain so ignorant with so much information available- albeit, it does require reading which seems to be something political hacks have a problem with- which is also pointed out in the article when the "official reports" and conclusions are looked at- never let it be said though that anybody can put anything over on the unread- no explanation needed.

had you read the article you would have read the plane nose dived.

My understanding is it was dark and hazy.
It's not unheard of for a disoriented pilot, unused to IFR, to fly straight into the ground/water.
Just because Hillary is an evil cuuuuunt doesn't mean JFK Jr was bumped off.

• Banned
It's not unheard of for a disoriented pilot, unused to IFR, to fly straight into the ground/water.
Read the article and change your lack of understanding- the weather was fine and no one said hillary did it- she was concerned about him entering the race for senate though

Let me as a serious question. Why do people refuse to read?

TRUMP BOASTS ‘WE HAVE A PERFECTLY COORDINATED PLAN’ TO STOP VIRUS AS 16 MILLION ITALIANS WAKE UP TO LOCKDOWN
‘The Fake News Media is doing everything possible to make us look bad. Sad!’ says president

But it's so fake and it's " Just the flu" lmfao.

Read the article and change your lack of understanding- the weather was fine and no one said hillary did it- she was concerned about him entering the race for senate though

Let me as a serious question. Why do people refuse to read?

the weather was fine

It was dark, visibility was low.

no one said hillary did it

Who did it?

Why do people refuse to read?

I read it. And I remember reading about it at the time.

Forum List

Back