Not Taken Out Of Context

"Alex, I'll take "Rashida Tlaib is a Racist" for $750, please."

bucket

I am totally flabbergasted at the gall of that bitch. She needs to take her ass home to "Palestine". She doesn't deserve the privilege of the American citizenship she has. And Libs just love this c-word.

I am totally flabbergasted at the gall of that bitch. She needs to take her ass home to "Palestine". She doesn't deserve the privilege of the American citizenship she has. And Libs just love this c-word.

“BUT, BUT, BUT....diversity is what makes America great!”

I have no problem with diversity - as long as they love America and place her first over their country of birth. But, at the rate things are going I could be convinced to change my mind completely.

Which is the normal defense of the Democrats when they say something stupid.

Rashida Tlaib slammed by House GOP over statement that Holocaust gives her 'kind of a calming feeling'
If you read the article she talks about the 'calm feeling' in the context of Palestinians have helped Jews during the Holocaust, providing them shelter. Calm meaning at peace, knowing they helped out.

Separately she talks about the loss of land for Palestinians and the upset that caused among them.

If you read the article she talks about the 'calm feeling' in the context of Palestinians have helped Jews during the Holocaust, providing them shelter. Calm meaning at peace, knowing they helped out.

Separately she talks about the loss of land for Palestinians and the upset that caused among them.

"And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

"And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."
In other words she thinks it was a bad thing and is trying to double speak.

“BUT, BUT, BUT....diversity is what makes America great!”

I have no problem with diversity - as long as they love America and place her first over their country of birth. But, at the rate things are going I could be convinced to change my mind completely.

Please change your mind...”Diversity” does not benefit American’s...it never has.

Last edited:
Well as JB Books (portrayed by John Wayne) said in The Shootist, “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

She broke #2 (insulted). Time for her to pick a new career and register with the government as a Palestinian lobbyist.

The loss among them? Really?

ISRAEL
Published May 5
More than 600 rockets fired at Israel from Gaza in less than 24 hours, death toll rises
By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

The death toll continues to rise Sunday on both sides of the Israel-Gaza border in one of the most intense flare-ups of violence in the region in years, shattering a month-long lull in attacks.

Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip fired more than 600 rockets into southern Israel in less than 24 hours, killing at least four Israelis and leaving several more in critical condition.
[...]
More than 600 rockets fired at Israel from Gaza in less than 24 hours, death toll rises

Rashida Tlaib slammed by House GOP over statement that Holocaust gives her 'kind of a calming feeling'
This is what identity politics leads to. Identity politics values who a person is above what they do, so a Muslim or black person can say things that a white person would be condemned for. The problem is not with Tlaib or Omar, there are always ignorant bigots, but the problem is with the Democratic Party which is now bound to support anti semitism and anti Americanism because these things are embraced by minorities within the Party and are supported by the Congressional Black Caucus because these women are not white. At this point, it is not clear that the Party can survive if it abandons the racism inherent in identity politics.

Too funny.

It was provided under the auspices of the United Nations fueled largely by the fact that there was no nation of Palestine existing to prevent it. The region was peopled largely by Jordanian squatters. Her remark about her ancestors "providing" was strictly sarcasm at their being kicked out.

Forum List

Back