Not so unarmed after all

Kinda blows that whole "it can't be an insurrection because they were unarmed" thing outta the water now don't it?

Next question is why hasn't this fella been arrested yet?

Don’t know, he should be. Discharging a gun into the air is a fairly serious offense.

I still don’t classify what happened that day as an insurrection though.

Kinda blows that whole "it can't be an insurrection because they were unarmed" thing outta the water now don't it?

It looks like the guy pictured is pointing a pistol upwards. Can't see any muzzle flash, but sure looks like a weapon to me.

1707592066646.png

Any news on the pipe bomber that almost killed Kumala?

The slow-witted fucks that got C's in high school, tell us it was a "viable explosive device" planted a few feet from the DNC HQ where Kumala was... I get it, she was probably blowing the men responsible for her serendipity, but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve protection.... right?

They can find a 96-year old flag-waving granny.... but they can't find the pipe bomber that almost killed the first brown female VP in our history?

Really?

It might be argued that Babbitt was ordered to be killed to serve as a counter-demonstration of how armed force would need to be handled by the law.

There's no doubt in the least that backroom deals were made to exclude guns. The guns were there but the agreements made were abided by.
That one shot in the air could have cost Babbitt her life.

It might be argued that Babbitt was ordered to be killed to serve as a counter-demonstration of how armed force would need to be handled by the law.

There's no doubt in the least that backroom deals were made to exclude guns. The guns were there but the agreements made were abided by.
That one shot in the air could have cost Babbitt her life.
You’re a moron.

Which others had a gun that had fired????
The backroom deals to exclude firearms held up, with just apparently two exceptions. And the one that took out Babbitt could have been a message being sent by law enforcement that shooting in the air was not going to be tolerated.

Babbitt, in her rush to demonstrate force out of proportion, could have been responsible for the guns being kept in the bags.

The backroom deals to exclude firearms held up, with just apparently two exceptions. And the one that took out Babbitt could have been a message being sent by law enforcement that shooting in the air was not going to be tolerated.

Babbitt, in her rush to demonstrate force out of proportion, could have been responsible for the guns being kept in the bags.

No, that officer murdered babbitt. Its really that simple. Libs would have been screaming like wild chimpanzees had that been a white officer shooting a black lady at the white house. Just silence shows how they have no credibility.

How did you get into these back rooms to hear about these deals, Simp?

No, that officer murdered babbitt. Its really that simple. Libs would have been screaming like wild chimpanzees had that been a white officer shooting a black lady at the white house. Just silence shows how they have no credibility.
You should have thought about what I said instead of letting your knee jerk. Of course it was deliberate murder without any need, but it was covered by precedence of law that was established by people such as Chauvin, Rittenhouse, and Americans' attitude in general. Ask 2Aguy.

I'm pretty sure that the police officer wouldn't have been allowed to walk had it happened in Canada.

How did you get into these back rooms to hear about these deals, Simp?
You can have it as a coincidence that thousands showed up without guns. Or at least with guns not visible.

The troulble is Nostra, neither side can admit to it being prearranged.

Can you figure out by yourself the reason why it can't be mentioned? I bet you can't.

You should have thought about what I said instead of letting your knee jerk. Of course it was deliberate murder without any need, but it was covered by precedence of law that was established by people such as Chauvin, Rittenhouse, and Americans' attitude in general. Ask 2Aguy.

I'm pretty sure that the police officer wouldn't have been allowed to walk had it happened in Canada.
The Democrats enforce the laws when and if they want. No eminent threat to Officer Byrd. Guilty of Second degree murder. Cut and dry case if we had a REAL justice system, which we don't. Maybe you do in Canada, I don't know.

Suck another bag of old cocks, now, Crepe.
Too fucking bad.
-------------------------------------------

Hey, QAgain, in those other times you have been banned from this chatroom and others, was it because of this basement-level of ad hominems?
  • "suck.....old cocks"?
  • "fucking bad'?

Last edited:

Not really, one out of how many thousands. I guess we could use your logic to shoot everyone invading the border, because occasionally we find one that has a weapon. If one makes it an insurrection, one makes it an armed invasion.

Forum List

Back