Not running for Office

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Reasons why I wouldnt run for Political office.

1. For the purposes of politics, I am unknown.
2. I have way too much baggage to attack in a no holds barred rag tag, no rules, cut throat, drawn out, nasty war.
3. My Personal background if ever it came up in an attack ad, or on stage.. stands little chance of getting votes, especially if it gets people talking which it would.. attacks on where I went to school and why, what happened during my youth under age 18...
I could easily be labeled as a personally Troubled, Mentally unstable Street thug to sum it up.

And both Me, and the rest of my Family could very easily (from the outside) be labeled as "a bunch of street-slickster, Mister and Misses tough guys".

4. While I hold the statistical mastercard advantage of being politically "middle of the road".... I have no political background and it doesnt guarantee a chance in my case.

And for a Political campaign with all that money (no matter where it is from)... the first sand box I ever in my life, farted in, is no secret... don't you or I doubt it for a split second.

That's what keeps me from desiring to be a Politician.

Reasons why I wouldnt run for Political office.

1. For the purposes of politics, I am unknown.
2. I have way too much baggage to attack in a no holds barred rag tag, no rules, cut throat, drawn out, nasty war.
3. My Personal background if ever it came up in an attack ad, or on stage.. stands little chance of getting votes, especially if it gets people talking which it would.. attacks on where I went to school and why, what happened during my youth under age 18...
I could easily be labeled as a personally Troubled, Mentally unstable Street thug to sum it up.

And both Me, and the rest of my Family could very easily (from the outside) be labeled as "a bunch of street-slickster, Mister and Misses tough guys".

4. While I hold the statistical mastercard advantage of being politically "middle of the road".... I have no political background and it doesnt guarantee a chance in my case.

And for a Political campaign with all that money (no matter where it is from)... the first sand box I ever in my life, farted in, is no secret... don't you or I doubt it for a split second.

That's what keeps me from desiring to be a Politician.

Um....O....K....A....Y....:smoke:

Forum List

Back