Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

I understand Ireland is a low tax country for corporations. So who pays all the taxes?

Top 5% of earners, earned over €100,000 in income and paid 40% of personal tax. Top 23% of earners, earned earn over €50,000 in income and paid 77% of personal tax. Bottom 77% of earners, earned less than €50,000 in income and paid 23% of personal tax.

I don't live in Ireland. You're looking stupid... typical left loon

So you're saying the IRS is incompetent?

Understaffed and under funded isn't "incompetence". The wealthy have deliberately underfunded the IRS so they don't have the resources to audit complex returns, and that enables them to get away with lying to the IRS and pulling the kind of shit Trump has been getting away with for years.

They barely have enough staff to process returns. Smaller returns are quick and easy to audit. My business statements are one page on my tax return, and my whole return is 7 pages total. Trump's returns are over 1000 pages. Who's more likely to be audited?

I've never posted about Thomas to my knowledge

Perhaps you should sit down and stfu? Fckn liar
Don't derail the conversation please. This isn't about you. Are you trying to do this?

In 2016 Trump said not paying taxes made him smart. Now we know it was criminal, not brilliance. Aren't you going to say sorry you were so stupid to believe in that creep? What are you doing here if not? Beat it if not. So you're on our side dodging taxes made Trump a traitor and unelectable?

I know you didn't know it in 2016 but now you know. Now you know Trump Corp was breaking the law.

We also told you in 2016 he was hiring illegals. But just like this story, he had other people doing that for him. In fact he hired a 3rd party to do it for Trump Corp because he didn't want to get exposed while running for president. So he had another company do it. Only half way through his presidency when the scandal was going to come out did he have that company fire those illegals.

In other words, you can't even do the math. Wow!!!
Maybe he owns a company and wants to move to a society where corporations pay no taxes but the citizens do.

So they'll give him a big fat raise but only enough that he can pay the additional taxes that are about to shift on to him.

He will be 64 hoping to retire at 65 but then realize the new way didn't leave him enough to save. Then Republicans will float raising the retirement age to 70. Or cutting benefits 20% to "save the program"

Not only will he not blame Republicans for passing all those tax breaks to companies, Republicans will convince him that it was Clinton, Obama or Biden's fault.

Look around lefties. You hypocrites are all gung ho until it's time to pay taxes. There are well established firms in business to help you pay less taxes and smart people take advantage of them.

Understaffed and under funded isn't "incompetence". The wealthy have deliberately underfunded the IRS so they don't have the resources to audit complex returns, and that enables them to get away with lying to the IRS and pulling the kind of shit Trump has been getting away with for years.

They barely have enough staff to process returns. Smaller returns are quick and easy to audit. My business statements are one page on my tax return, and my whole return is 7 pages total. Trump's returns are over 1000 pages. Who's more likely to be audited?
IF the wealthy deliberately underfunded the IRS, it would be wealthy people in Congress. Since you say you have a business, which deductions did you NOT take because you felt the IRS was not getting their fair share?

You were one who jumped on our posts, with your stupid comments about the IRS, and now that you're getting your ass handed to you on a plate, we're "childish". You're just flinging monkey shit at the passing humans.

The IRS has nothing to do with you, Canadian hag

What part are you missing what happens in the USA doesn't concern you?

Goddamn

I understand Ireland is a low tax country for corporations. So who pays all the taxes?

Top 5% of earners, earned over €100,000 in income and paid 40% of personal tax. Top 23% of earners, earned earn over €50,000 in income and paid 77% of personal tax. Bottom 77% of earners, earned less than €50,000 in income and paid 23% of personal tax.

The high earners.

Maybe he owns a company and wants to move to a society where corporations pay no taxes but the citizens do.

So they'll give him a big fat raise but only enough that he can pay the additional taxes that are about to shift on to him.

He will be 64 hoping to retire at 65 but then realize the new way didn't leave him enough to save. Then Republicans will float raising the retirement age to 70. Or cutting benefits 20% to "save the program"

Not only will he not blame Republicans for passing all those tax breaks to companies, Republicans will convince him that it was Clinton, Obama or Biden's fault.

European companies looking for access to the NA Free Trade Zone are now locating their manufacturing in Canada. Trudeau is making a major employment announcement nearly every week. Better infrastructure. Stable power grids. Highly educated work force. Universal health care, political stability. Reproductive health care rights for women. Sane gun control. Lower taxes.

European companies looking for access to the NA Free Trade Zone are now locating their manufacturing in Canada. Trudeau is making a major employment announcement nearly every week. Better infrastructure. Stable power grids. Highly educated work force. Universal health care, political stability. Reproductive health care rights for women. Sane gun control. Lower taxes.

As long as you're a good German...err...Canadian.

The high earners.

WRONG!

Their doctors are the highest paid

Surgeons / Doctors: With an annual average salary between 71,600 EUR to 222,000 EUR, Surgeons or Doctors are the highest-paid professionals in Ireland.

But expected coming from a person who licks rich people's boots.

Paye workers pay the largest share of income tax in Ireland and although public servants make up only 16% of the total workforce, they pay 34% of all PAYE collected. These figures are publicly available

Look around lefties. You hypocrites are all gung ho until it's time to pay taxes. There are well established firms in business to help you pay less taxes and smart people take advantage of them.

The problem with your post is that you equate using every legal tax break and loophole to pay the least amount possible, with lying, cheating and committing tax fraud. The former is simply sound fiscal management principles, and the later is a federal felony.

People on the left are not opposed to wealth, or people getting or being wealthy. We're not opposed to people using every LEGAL means possibly to reduce taxes. We're opposed to the richest people and corporations paying no taxes at all, or lying, cheating and committing tax fraud to avoid paying taxes.

The high earners.

Boy are you wrong about that.

A single taxpayer who earns €43,200 a year will have their tax calculated as follows: The standard rate band for a single taxpayer is €40,000. This means that the first €40,000 is taxed at the standard rate of tax, 20%, and the remainder (€3,200) is taxed at the higher rate of tax, 40%.

So if you want to do it like Ireland, your taxes have to go up because the rich and corporations don't pay any.

We have to pay our taxes. Our company keeps track, sends it in to the Irs and we don't lie on our tax forms so we pay our fair share.

The truth is, filing taxes is another scam. It's a racket. H&R block? Scam. Why should we have to file with the government? They know what we paid in taxes and what we should get back. If you have deductions file them but if not, on April 15th the government can send me my $1000 tax back. Or send me a bill if I owe. Why do we all have to file if it's a common simple tax return? It's another way for people to cheat.

WRONG!

Surgeons / Doctors: With an annual average salary between 71,600 EUR to 222,000 EUR, Surgeons or Doctors are the highest-paid professionals in Ireland.

Paye workers pay the largest share of income tax in Ireland and although public servants make up only 16% of the total workforce, they pay 34% of all PAYE collected. These figures are publicly available

WRONG!

Within Ireland's taxation system, the most distinctive element is the ratio of net Personal Income taxes on higher earners versus lower earners, which is called progressivity. In 2016, the OECD ranked Irish personal taxation as the 2nd most progressive tax system in the OECD, with the top 10% of earners paying 60% of taxes.

DURR

So you're saying the IRS is incompetent?
They were defunded so much a few years ago that they didn't have enough agents to go after guys like Trump, who are difficult to audit. So they left millionaires and billionaires alone for like 7 years. And no doubt billionaires knew this and they didnt' pay $1 trillion dollars a year in taxes. That's $7 trillion dollars they owe us. Put it towards the debt or funding social security.

WRONG!

Paye workers pay the largest share of income tax in Ireland and although public servants make up only 16% of the total workforce, they pay 34% of all PAYE collected.

They must be paying their public servants really high wages.

I took advantage of every part of the tax code to ensure I paid as little in taxes as possible and max out my profits last year, so I could take that money and increase my wealth. I used to not think that made me smart, but apparently it does, especially after reading all these comments from Dembots that somehow thing it's not smart to follow the tax code, and increase their wealth

Forum List

Back