Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

If Donald was paying taxes he didn't need to pay, he would be stupid. It's not that hard a concept. OP mad that Trump isn't a politically correct POS.
How does a multi-millionaire not 'need' to pay taxes like the rest of us? It's just mind boggling that you defend this guy for not paying taxes. What hypocrites.

If Trump owned $600 million in stock and it doubles this year, how much tax does he owe?

I'm sure that one flew right over her head ...

It goes to pay interest on money created from extended credit that the international bankers pulled out of their ass.

Our taxes go to pay which bankers? Any specifics?

The shareholders of the Federal reserve bank. Reference the Grace Commission. Every country with a Rothschild central bank is under this debt slavery system.

The shareholders of the Federal reserve bank.

The Fed pays the Treasury, not the other way around.
Sometimes it works out that way. Now post the profits of the bank masters that control the private (and misnamed) federal reserve.

The Fed is way more profitable than the member banks.
The Fed paid the US Treasury $100 billion last year.
The Fed is part of the US government.

The Fed is a private bank and private entity...FACT!

:wtf:

I hope that's a joke

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

Theres not a damn thing wrong with taking advantage of our pitiful tax code. I do it every year.

So does Warren Buffett. He hired an army of tax lawyers to get his pay in capital gains so he didn't have to pay income tax on his income. Talk about abusing the tax code. Then the sludge goes out and advocates higher rates for the rest of us.

Bill Gates shelters billions in earnings through trusts.

George Soros owed $7 billion to the IRS he just isn't paying.

Where are the liberal threads criticizing them? :lmao: I crack myself up. Liberals not being hypocritical. That'll never happen

Bill Gates shelters billions in earnings through trusts.

no different then any liberal college here in the United States

if hillary wants free education make the Schools dip into the trusts to fund it

On live TV he said he makes $600 million per year. And he pays ZERO taxes.

If I have $600 million in stocks and they double this year, how much do I pay in taxes?

Now dope, surely you understand the difference between what someone declares as income on their taxes and what they declare as a capital a gain.

You just disqualified yourself from the discussion. Go sit down.

Why won't you answer the question?

Because it's dumb.
Really too dumb to even acknowledge.

I made $600 million this year on my stocks, how much should I pay in taxes.

Unless you're too dumb to answer?

Why are you asking questions that are in no way related to the discussion?

We're talking about Trump and how he could make $600 million and owe no taxes.
Try to keep up.

The shareholders of the Federal reserve bank. Reference the Grace Commission. Every country with a Rothschild central bank is under this debt slavery system.

Sometimes it works out that way. Now post the profits of the bank masters that control the private (and misnamed) federal reserve.

I hope that's a joke

Sadly, the Federal Reserve bank is not a "gubermint" entity. It's a about as "Federal" as Federal Express.

Their cronies collect paychecks from the "Foundation" instead of the Clintons paying them.
And how do the Clintons personally profit from that? That is to say, how does that money come to be in their possession and please show that income in their tax returns.

And how do the Clintons personally profit from that?

Well, if Hillary was going to pay Huma $200,000 to work for her, now the "Foundation" pays Huma $200,000.
Hillary just saved that salary.

Great. Now please show Huma's salary on the foundation's financials. They're publicly available.

Great, as soon as you admit that is one way the Clintons can personally profit from their "Foundation".
That would be illegal. This is completely hypothetical and has nothing at all to do with the Clintons.

Hillary paying a crony with Foundation funds is illegal?
Great!

I hope that's a joke

Sadly, the Federal Reserve bank is not a "gubermint" entity. It's a about as "Federal" as Federal Express.

or federal ammunition

It goes to pay interest on money created from extended credit that the international bankers pulled out of their ass.

With money they created out of their ass and then charge interest on make believe money..

Got to love that scam as much as the pyramid scam of S.S.

With money they created out of their ass and then charge interest on make believe money..

And then pay the interest back to the US Treasury.

Really? How much did the Fed bank give to the alleged "Treasury" compared to what they took in???? I will wait.....

Release Date: January 11, 2016
For release at 12:00 p.m. EST

The Federal Reserve Board on Monday announced preliminary results indicating that the Reserve Banks provided for payments of approximately $97.7 billion of their estimated 2015 net income to the U.S. Treasury. In addition, the Federal Reserve transferred to the Treasury $19.3 billion from Reserve Bank capital surplus on December 28, 2015, which was the amount necessary to reduce aggregate Reserve Bank surplus to the $10 billion surplus limitation in the Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act). The FAST Act, which was enacted on December 4, 2015, requires that aggregate Federal Reserve Bank capital surplus not exceed $10 billion. The 2015 audited Reserve Bank financial statements are expected to be published in March and may include adjustments to these preliminary unaudited results.

The Federal Reserve Banks' 2015 estimated net income of $100.2 billion was derived primarily from $113.6 billion in interest income on securities acquired through open market operations (U.S. Treasury securities, federal agency and government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and GSE debt securities). Operating expenses of the Reserve Banks, net of amounts reimbursed by the U.S. Treasury and other entities for services the Reserve Banks provided as fiscal agents, totaled $3.9 billion in 2015. In addition, the Reserve Banks were assessed $689 million for the costs related to producing, issuing, and retiring currency, $705 million for Board expenditures, and $490 million to fund the operations of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Reserve Banks had interest expense of $6.9 billion associated with reserve balances and term deposits held by depository institutions, recorded foreign currency translation losses of $1.4 billion that result from the daily revaluation of foreign currency denominated asset holdings at current exchange rates, and incurred interest expense of $248 million on securities sold under agreement to repurchase.

Additional earnings were derived from income from services of $432 million. In 2015, statutory dividends totaled $1.7 billion and $778 million of net income was transferred to surplus.

FRB: Press Release--Federal Reserve Board announces Reserve Bank income and expense data and transfers to the Treasury for 2015--January 11, 2016

Looks like the Treasury received $100.2 billion out of $113.6 billion in interest earnings.

Being rich and getting away with not paying taxes may in fact show some smarts, if not decency...but to be rich, not pay taxes and then BRAG ABOUT IT IN A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE makes you really fucking stupid.

The kind of stupid only loving Trumpsters can approve of.

Owned by the US government.

I hope that's a joke

Dale is a joke.

I hope that's a joke

Hmm. Remind me again the last time the President nominated the CEO or board members for Federal Express and the Senate confirmed them. I can't remember the last time

I hope that's a joke

Dale is a joke.

I generally agree with what he says. But wow, he's gone la la on this one. I suppose he thinks the post office is private too

Not paying taxes makes me smart

Will hang over Trump like the 47% comment hung over Romney. It was an acknowledgement by Trump that he is part of that 47% who do not pay taxes

It is also bragging that he knows the rules are set up to allow people like him to avoid paying taxes and he is smart enough and has enough lawyers to know how to use them

Trump highlights the difference between the haves and have nots and gloats over being one of the haves
Nobody cares but people that hate him. It's really not an issue. 99.9% of Americans try to get out of paying taxes. Quit being an ignorant hack

99.9% of Americans do not have a team of lawyers to get them out of paying taxes. They do not have a tax code written by the rich and for the rich

They do not have $10 billion at their disposal. They struggle to support their families and end up paying more in taxes than freeloader Trump

Funny thing, if Trump paid in taxes what he pays his tax lawyers to get him out of paying taxes, at least that would be some kind of contribution.

His contribution is extensive ......he pays taxes on every aspect of his business on top of employing thousands of people...he has done more to support this country than the clintons ever have...or will....

I hope that's a joke

Dale is a joke.

I generally agree with what he says. But wow, he's gone la la on this one. I suppose he thinks the post office is private too

He's a nut on much more than just the Fed.

Really? How much did the Fed bank give to the alleged "Treasury" compared to what they took in???? I will wait.....

The Federal Reserve Board on Monday announced preliminary results indicating that the Reserve Banks provided for payments of approximately $97.7 billion of their estimated 2015 net income to the U.S. Treasury. In addition, the Federal Reserve transferred to the Treasury $19.3 billion from Reserve Bank capital surplus on December 28, 2015, which was the amount necessary to reduce aggregate Reserve Bank surplus to the $10 billion surplus limitation in the Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act). The FAST Act, which was enacted on December 4, 2015, requires that aggregate Federal Reserve Bank capital surplus not exceed $10 billion. The 2015 audited Reserve Bank financial statements are expected to be published in March and may include adjustments to these preliminary unaudited results.

The Federal Reserve Banks' 2015 estimated net income of $100.2 billion was derived primarily from $113.6 billion in interest income on securities acquired through open market operations (U.S. Treasury securities, federal agency and government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and GSE debt securities). Operating expenses of the Reserve Banks, net of amounts reimbursed by the U.S. Treasury and other entities for services the Reserve Banks provided as fiscal agents, totaled $3.9 billion in 2015. In addition, the Reserve Banks were assessed $689 million for the costs related to producing, issuing, and retiring currency, $705 million for Board expenditures, and $490 million to fund the operations of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The Reserve Banks had interest expense of $6.9 billion associated with reserve balances and term deposits held by depository institutions, recorded foreign currency translation losses of $1.4 billion that result from the daily revaluation of foreign currency denominated asset holdings at current exchange rates, and incurred interest expense of $248 million on securities sold under agreement to repurchase.

Additional earnings were derived from income from services of $432 million. In 2015, statutory dividends totaled $1.7 billion and $778 million of net income was transferred to surplus.

FRB: Press Release--Federal Reserve Board announces Reserve Bank income and expense data and transfers to the Treasury for 2015--January 11, 2016

Looks like the Treasury received $100.2 billion out of $113.6 billion in interest earnings.

But yet they collected 3.3 TRILLION dollars that year....
•  The IRS collected more than $3.3 (Tables 1 and 6). trillion in gross taxes in Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 (Tables 1 and 5) and issued •  The IRS also collected almost more than 119.0 million refunds (Table $389.9 billion in income taxes, be- 7), amounting to almost $403.3 billion fore refunds, from businesses in FY (Tables 1 and 8).

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/15databk.pdf

I hope that's a joke

Dale is a joke.

He's a nut on much more than just the Fed.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

•  The IRS collected more than $3.3 (Tables 1 and 6). trillion in gross taxes in Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 (Tables 1 and 5) and issued •  The IRS also collected almost more than 119.0 million refunds (Table $389.9 billion in income taxes, be- 7), amounting to almost $403.3 billion fore refunds, from businesses in FY (Tables 1 and 8).

The Treasury did, not the Federal Reserve.

The IRS collected more than $3.3 (Tables 1 and 6). trillion in gross taxes in Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 (Tables 1 and 5) and issued •  The IRS also collected almost more than 119.0 million refunds (Table $389.9 billion in income taxes, be- 7), amounting to almost $403.3 billion fore refunds, from businesses in FY (Tables 1 and 8).

BTW, why is the IRS incorporated in Puerto Rico, a territory???? Hmmmmmmm?

Forum List

Back