Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

What rich person doesn't take advantage of the tax code ? Hell, im poor as fuck and I take advantage of the tex code as much as possible. When you dont get a tax credit for shitting out kids you kind of have to. Bet Hillery does it to. Wonder if she paied taxes on her clinton foundation money ? or the cash she gets for her DNC sales pitches?

what does 'shitting out kids' mean?. If you do have children-----get a nice dictionary. I credit my mom's old beat up WEBSTER (with missing pages, no less) with my ability
to spell---and also for VOCABULARY (I am probably missing
the words that got lost with the missing pages) My mother can
spell ANY WORD in the English language---(even now at age
97) but she always said "LOOK IT UP" when I asked her to
spell a word. Of course, now kids have the ON-LINE dictionary. For your first lesson----the past tense of "pay"---
is P A I D. ------If shitting out kids means that you envy the
tax deduction parents get PER CHILD-------forget about
the dictionary------nothing will help.

Oh, and no, not a tax deduction for having kids, it's a tax CREDIT for having kids. Yeah I envy the illegals who get it, but then I think about having g to deal with a snotty nosed shit for 18 years then I don't envy them anymore.

What rich person doesn't take advantage of the tax code ? Hell, im poor as fuck and I take advantage of the tex code as much as possible. When you dont get a tax credit for shitting out kids you kind of have to. Bet Hillery does it to. Wonder if she paied taxes on her clinton foundation money ? or the cash she gets for her DNC sales pitches?

what does 'shitting out kids' mean?. If you do have children-----get a nice dictionary. I credit my mom's old beat up WEBSTER (with missing pages, no less) with my ability
spell a word. Of course, now kids have the ON-LINE dictionary. For your first lesson----the past tense of "pay"---

If you were a person I was worried about impressing I may consider it, but you are nothing to me so if bad spelling g bothers you use the ignore feature and stop crying. That's aside, you sound like one of those who shits out kids for the extra thousand EIC dollars. That being the case, please do use the ignore feature.

your response is vulgar and, thus, demonstrates the FACT
that you are vulgar. I ignore no one no matter how disgusting

So Bill doesn't use the foundation's private jet?
He doesn't hobnob with dignitaries are posh parties all to solicit donations?

Don't be so fucking naive

So what if he does?

So what if he uses money donated to a supposed charity to fund his jet-setting lifestyle.

Fund raising is the lifeblood of all charities
So what if Clinton uses the charities jet to get to fundraisers and use his celebrity to raise funds that can save the lives of millions?

Well it could save the lives of millions if he didn't spend it so lavishly on himself in the name of a charity

There is little evidence outside of rightwing propaganda sites, that the Clintons are living extravagantly through the Clinton Foundation. 89% of available funds go for charitable purposes.

Since the Clintons actually release their tax returns, we can see that they contribute a significant part of their own money to the charity

OK naive it is

So what if he does?

So what if he uses money donated to a supposed charity to fund his jet-setting lifestyle.

So what if Clinton uses the charities jet to get to fundraisers and use his celebrity to raise funds that can save the lives of millions?

Well it could save the lives of millions if he didn't spend it so lavishly on himself in the name of a charity

There is little evidence outside of rightwing propaganda sites, that the Clintons are living extravagantly through the Clinton Foundation. 89% of available funds go for charitable purposes.

Since the Clintons actually release their tax returns, we can see that they contribute a significant part of their own money to the charity
The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

If you were a person I was worried about impressing I may consider it, but you are nothing to me so if bad spelling g bothers you use the ignore feature and stop crying. That's aside, you sound like one of those who shits out kids for the extra thousand EIC dollars. That being the case, please do use the ignore feature.

your response is vulgar and, thus, demonstrates the FACT
that you are vulgar. I ignore no one no matter how disgusting

Okay then.

It should be noted that the CARTERs also have a charitable
foundation------the children of the carters and even their son-in-law (a real hot shot----it does computer programing as well
as most high school studentes) have HIGH PAYING EXECUTIVE jobs within the 'charitable foundation'

"Takes advantage of the tax code..."

Precious !!!!!!!!! Lol

Liberals support high taxes, then he's fine when liberals don't pay them. People who support high taxes can evade them, people who support low taxes can't. It's the sick fuck that he is

So what if he does?

Inside The Clinton Foundation Scandal

Name some liberals who don't take advantage of the tax code to cut their taxes

good point----HOWEVER----that Hillary took a break on donating
USED underwear -------is really off-putting.

I'm not sure why you said that to me or why you used "however" for a point which agreed with mine

Perhaps everyone should stop paying taxes to show him how smart they are.

Great idea!!!!! The income tax has ALWAYS been unconstitutional and has never gone towards funding this services corporation that you call "gubermint". It goes to pay interest on money created from extended credit that the international bankers pulled out of their ass. We have been CONDITIONED like good little slaves to give up part of what we earn from bartering our time. It's way past time that the people take off the blinders.

It goes to pay interest on money created from extended credit that the international bankers pulled out of their ass.

Our taxes go to pay which bankers? Any specifics?
Go back and review the billions Obama gave to foreign banks.

Link?
Don't feel like doing work you are too lazy to do. Greece is you hint.

Obama gave money to Greece? When?

Great idea!!!!! The income tax has ALWAYS been unconstitutional and has never gone towards funding this services corporation that you call "gubermint". It goes to pay interest on money created from extended credit that the international bankers pulled out of their ass. We have been CONDITIONED like good little slaves to give up part of what we earn from bartering our time. It's way past time that the people take off the blinders.

It goes to pay interest on money created from extended credit that the international bankers pulled out of their ass.

The shareholders of the Federal reserve bank. Reference the Grace Commission. Every country with a Rothschild central bank is under this debt slavery system.

The shareholders of the Federal reserve bank.

The Fed pays the Treasury, not the other way around.

With money they created out of their ass and then charge interest on make believe money..

Got to love that scam as much as the pyramid scam of S.S.

With money they created out of their ass and then charge interest on make believe money..

And then pay the interest back to the US Treasury.

So what if he does?

The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

According to Fact Check, 6% went to charity.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

The shareholders of the Federal reserve bank. Reference the Grace Commission. Every country with a Rothschild central bank is under this debt slavery system.

Sometimes it works out that way. Now post the profits of the bank masters that control the private (and misnamed) federal reserve.

The Fed is way more profitable than the member banks.
The Fed paid the US Treasury $100 billion last year.
The Fed is part of the US government.

If Donald was paying taxes he didn't need to pay, he would be stupid. It's not that hard a concept. OP mad that Trump isn't a politically correct POS.
How does a multi-millionaire not 'need' to pay taxes like the rest of us? It's just mind boggling that you defend this guy for not paying taxes. What hypocrites.

If Trump owned $600 million in stock and it doubles this year, how much tax does he owe?

Got to love that scam as much as the pyramid scam of S.S.

And then pay the interest back to the US Treasury.

Really? How much did the Fed bank give to the alleged "Treasury" compared to what they took in???? I will wait.....

Theres not a damn thing wrong with taking advantage of our pitiful tax code. I do it every year.

So does Warren Buffett. He hired an army of tax lawyers to get his pay in capital gains so he didn't have to pay income tax on his income. Talk about abusing the tax code. Then the sludge goes out and advocates higher rates for the rest of us.

Bill Gates shelters billions in earnings through trusts.

George Soros owed $7 billion to the IRS he just isn't paying.

Where are the liberal threads criticizing them? :lmao: I crack myself up. Liberals not being hypocritical. That'll never happen

Sometimes it works out that way. Now post the profits of the bank masters that control the private (and misnamed) federal reserve.

The Fed is way more profitable than the member banks.
The Fed paid the US Treasury $100 billion last year.
The Fed is part of the US government.

The Fed is a private bank and private entity...FACT!

Forum List

Back