Not our finest hour.....CIA torture exposed

Obama used info gleaned from CIA ā€˜tortureā€™ in order to locate and personally kill Bin Laden in hand-to-hand combat.
Actually, that is a lie
Obama didnā€™t personally kill Bin Laden in hand-to-hand combat?
The information was not derived through torture

That myth has repeatedly been debunked
Obama's own man admitted it, stop your lying.

CIA used this prisoner as a means to try out its torture methods. Problem is, he was not actually in AlQaeda

'I felt like I was going to die': A harrowing look into CIA torture from the eyes of a detainee

Seton Hall report depicts CIA detainee in graphic drawings of torture
All the shit the criminals at the CIA have done since itā€™s infamous founding, and you bitch about this.

WTF!

Yes....I bitch about Torture
But never about murder. OKAY.

Abu Zubaydah described a tactic know as ā€œwalling,ā€ in which interrogators wrapped a towel around his neck and used it to swing him around, smashing him repeatedly against the walls of the room while shackled.

Makes America Great
Aww, did they bump into stuff? Boohoo.

CIA used this prisoner as a means to try out its torture methods. Problem is, he was not actually in AlQaeda

'I felt like I was going to die': A harrowing look into CIA torture from the eyes of a detainee

The same "intelligence community" that you bootlicking stooges have been carrying the water for, as they've spied on and harassed anyone associated with Trump.

Is there no end to the sanctimony of you shitburgers?
question authority.jpg

Obama used info gleaned from CIA ā€˜tortureā€™ in order to locate and personally kill Bin Laden in hand-to-hand combat.
Actually, that is a lie
Obama didnā€™t personally kill Bin Laden in hand-to-hand combat?
The information was not derived through torture

That myth has repeatedly been debunked
Obama's own man admitted it, stop your lying.

Obama was a part of the problem. He also said Benghazi was about a movie. Are you a big Obama fan now?

Torture did not work. Our proxy wars do not work.

He's still a muslim. Sorry. Fresh out of sympathy.
What does that have to do with being an alleged criminal? Are all christians criminal because a group of men led by a former Methodist minister killed an entire Indian village consisting mainly of old men, women and children?

Seton Hall Law School report exposes new details of CIA torture program
image.jpg

"The text portion of the Seton Hall report begins, 'Americans may find it difficult to acknowledge that top officials in the West Wing of the White House and the Office of Legal Counsel of the Department of Justice orchestrated and poorly oversaw a horrific torture program that was responsible for the detention and interrogation of countless detainees.'

"'Sixteen years ago, the White House and the Department of Justice created a torture program and, through a series of legal memoranda, attempted to immunize Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agents from criminal liability.'"

Abu Zubaydah was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and accused of being a high-ranking member of al-Qaida; he wasn't, but his torture was so "heroic" the CIA arranged for cremation if he died.

Too much MAGA maybe?

He's still a muslim. Sorry. Fresh out of sympathy.
What does that have to do with being an alleged criminal? Are all christians criminal because a group of men led by a former Methodist minister killed an entire Indian village consisting mainly of old men, women and children?

Or that a "Christian nation" has killed tens of thousands of innocent people over the last 18 years in made up wars?

To be fair our torture program was exposed years ago. The Netflix movie simply brought it to the surface again.

Nothing was done to those who ran it then and nothing will unfortunately be done now either.

We will continue to wave the flag and pretend we are the good guys.
The question remains
How do we hold men in prison for life without a trial or right to see the evidence against them?

That is not what America is about

image.jpg

"The text portion of the Seton Hall report begins, 'Americans may find it difficult to acknowledge that top officials in the West Wing of the White House and the Office of Legal Counsel of the Department of Justice orchestrated and poorly oversaw a horrific torture program that was responsible for the detention and interrogation of countless detainees.'

"'Sixteen years ago, the White House and the Department of Justice created a torture program and, through a series of legal memoranda, attempted to immunize Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agents from criminal liability.'"

Abu Zubaydah was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and accused of being a high-ranking member of al-Qaida; he wasn't, but his torture was so "heroic" the CIA arranged for cremation if he died.

Too much MAGA maybe?
Yet, we keep the man in prison without a trial

Only reason is we are afraid to have him testify what America did to him

To be fair our torture program was exposed years ago. The Netflix movie simply brought it to the surface again.

Nothing was done to those who ran it then and nothing will unfortunately be done now either.

We will continue to wave the flag and pretend we are the good guys.
The question remains
How do we hold men in prison for life without a trial or right to see the evidence against them?

That is not what America is about

I don't disagree. There is no excuse for it.

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

Thats pretty incredible......
So how did these school kids get this info from our intelligence community?

Forum List

Back