Not our finest hour.....CIA torture exposed

CIA used this prisoner as a means to try out its torture methods. Problem is, he was not actually in AlQaeda

'I felt like I was going to die': A harrowing look into CIA torture from the eyes of a detainee

Seton Hall report depicts CIA detainee in graphic drawings of torture
Seton Hall Law School report exposes new details of CIA torture program
image.jpg

"The text portion of the Seton Hall report begins, 'Americans may find it difficult to acknowledge that top officials in the West Wing of the White House and the Office of Legal Counsel of the Department of Justice orchestrated and poorly oversaw a horrific torture program that was responsible for the detention and interrogation of countless detainees.'

"'Sixteen years ago, the White House and the Department of Justice created a torture program and, through a series of legal memoranda, attempted to immunize Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agents from criminal liability.'"

Abu Zubaydah was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and accused of being a high-ranking member of al-Qaida; he wasn't, but his torture was so "heroic" the CIA arranged for cremation if he died.

Too much MAGA maybe?

Thats pretty incredible......
So how did these school kids get this info from our intelligence community?

Most of the stuff has been made available if you are willing to wade through it.

CIA used this prisoner as a means to try out its torture methods. Problem is, he was not actually in AlQaeda

'I felt like I was going to die': A harrowing look into CIA torture from the eyes of a detainee

So he wasn’t a “high ranking” member of AQ....just a low or medium one?

Is there anything to back up this story besides what a terrorist and his lawyer are claiming?
Gee......maybe if we gave him a fair trial and presented the evidence against him, we would know

image.jpg

"The text portion of the Seton Hall report begins, 'Americans may find it difficult to acknowledge that top officials in the West Wing of the White House and the Office of Legal Counsel of the Department of Justice orchestrated and poorly oversaw a horrific torture program that was responsible for the detention and interrogation of countless detainees.'

"'Sixteen years ago, the White House and the Department of Justice created a torture program and, through a series of legal memoranda, attempted to immunize Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agents from criminal liability.'"

Abu Zubaydah was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and accused of being a high-ranking member of al-Qaida; he wasn't, but his torture was so "heroic" the CIA arranged for cremation if he died.

Too much MAGA maybe?

So the CIA tortured him with the understanding that he would never be able to tell anyone what was done to him and that they could destroy any evidence if they tortured him to death

How American

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

So the CIA tortured him with the understanding that he would never be able to tell anyone what was done to him and that they could destroy any evidence if they tortured him to death

How American

You didnt answer my question.

So he wasn’t a “high ranking” member of AQ....just a low or medium one?

Is there anything to back up this story besides what a terrorist and his lawyer are claiming?
Gee......maybe if we gave him a fair trial and presented the evidence against him, we would know

So now we should give every foreign terrorist a lawyer and a trial? You’re nuts.

Torture by CIA and military interrogations work, you just hate it when Islamic terrorists give up information.

This is a war, they want to eradicate all non-Muslims. Playing nice isn’t going to win this war.

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American

I did.

This happened in the Pre-Trump days, of course.

I'd have no problem taking the pre-Trump CIA director, John O. Brennan, and see how he likes this kind of treatment.

After all, what the libs did to Mr. Manafort, a year straight of solitary confinement incommunicado, was inhumane too.

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American
How do we know any of that?
You don’t seem to be able to answer the question if there is any evidence outside of a terrorist’s word.

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American

School kids?

Let’s see.....maybe they actually talked to the victim and his lawyer

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American

School kids?

Let’s see.....maybe they actually talked to the victim and his lawyer

Yes school kids ya fuken moron.

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American
You don’t seem to be able to answer the question if there is any evidence outside of a terrorist’s word.
I got an idea!
Why don’t we have a trial and have CIA agents testify under oath how they tortured him?

Although the capture of Zubaydah was publicized widely in the US press as a major victory in the “war on terror”—a significant factor in the decision by the White House to torture him—it was determined subsequent to his torture by US intelligence that Zubaydah had no advanced knowledge of the terror attacks of 9/11 and he was not a member of Al Qaeda.

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American
I got an idea!
Why don’t we have a trial and have CIA agents testify under oath how they tortured him?

How does that change the fact you're for the terrorist?

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American
I got an idea!

I am for American values

They do not include torture

The Seton Hall report offers details of those tactics and how they were applied, drawing on statements from detainees, CIA cables and government documents. The torture used on detainees was even worse than what was officially allowed, the authors wrote.

Abu Zubaydah "was subjected to treatment so egregious that the CIA sought and received official governmental assurances that their prisoner would ‘remain in isolation and incommunicado for the remainder of his life,’” Mark Denbeaux, the center's director and a co-counsel for Abu Zubaydah's defense, said in a news release.

The CIA even arranged for his cremation in the event he died, assuring what they hoped would be his silence even beyond the grave. But with this report, he is silent no more.”

Thanks, Obama!

How American
I got an idea!

I am for American values

Personally I dont give a shit if they hook jumper cables to their nuts.
It's not like they aren't doing that to our troops already.

image.jpg

Too much MAGA maybe?

How American
I got an idea!

Good luck with that.

How American
I got an idea!

I am for American values

No, you’re for Islam and terrorists’ rights.

How American
I got an idea!

I am for American values

Personally I dont give a shit if they hook jumper cables to their nuts.
It's not like they aren't doing that to our troops already.
Show where they do that to our troops

Forum List

Back