Not One Issue On Which The Right Has Been Wrong

Let's see....
Bill Clinton is a rapist

Obama is an empty suit

Low economic growth is the new normal

Income inequality matters
Well There's oft mentioned in this debate: Tobacco, Seat Belts, Clean Water, Clean Air... IOW... the Environment in general!, and of course/consistently, this one.

The Section topic IS 'Environment' NOT General Politics.

Political Piece of Shic, OTOH is Wrong on EVERYTHING.
(an Evolution Denier: Wrong on that too)
A Biblical Literalist/7-Eleven Adventist, is a total NUT JOB, who needs to be in an institution, NOT a science section.
`

And Speaking of "Rapists"....there IS the Current "***** Grabber" in the White House (16 accusers), and RIGHT Wing Fox 'News' was Decimated because they were all MOLESTERS.
`
`

Last edited:
Oboy! Target practice! Ignorance skeet shooting. PULL!

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children

There is no "party of slavery". Not only was it already around for thousands of years before "Democrats" existed, and on this continent centirues before --- it isn't even a political institution but a social one. Show me any place, anywhere, where you had to have a political affiliation to own a slave.

Secondly, no political party has ever "stood in a schoolhouse door". That would also be impossible. Yet another Composition Fallacy, of which this entire post (nay, thread) is comprised.

PULL!
It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

Jeff Davis was a Democrat until secession, when he and the rest of the Confederacy quit the political party system and deliberately abolished political parties and operated without them. That was just after what would soon be the Confederacy kicked the Democrats out of South Carolina where they tried to hold their convention and proceeded to award that party's Presidential candidate a whopping total of zero electoral votes.

The KKK was founded by six ex-Confederate soldiers who had no known political affiliations, in a time and place where (again see above) political parties didn't exist anyway. That fizzled in less than a decade and was re-started fifty years later by a huckster who ALSO had no known political affiliations --- and which, once it grew into its most influential form, ran Republican governors and Senators, endorsed Republican Presidential candidates and ran a smear campaign againts the Democrat Al Smith for the crime of being Catholic --- one of several factions it targeted along with Jews, Blacks, immigrants and labor unions, all of which were and are Democratic Party constituents. Part three, Planned Parenthood was and is yet another social, not political, organization (and again there's nothing you can do about that). And part four on free speech: ever hear of the PATRIOT Act? Or were you going :lalala: with that kryptonic super-deafness?

PULL!
It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

Once AGAIN, political parties don't decorate Xmas trees, nor is decorating a pagan fertility symbol a political act anyway. Still yet more Composition Fallacies expecting different results. In part two, Bernie Sanders has never been a Democrat (in fact got into his first office by unseating an entrenched Democrat). One year the Democrats and the Republicans ran a joint candidate against him -- and he still won. Further exploring this particular worm-hole, Sanders is not and has never been a communist. Now what James Hodgkinson's political affilation was, if he even had one, I don't know and you don't either but suffice to say he certainly wasn't a representative of a political party. STILL yet more Composition Fallacy expecting different results.

PULL!
The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow

Once AGAIN, regional acts do not make yet another Composition Fallacy work. And it must be inconvenient that this "oldest racist organization" was organized by an abolitionist.

That'll do for now; it's time for brunch.

See if you can reduce the size of your targets. This is too easy.

Too late, dunce.

You've become the board's version of Hiroo Onoda....and everybody knows it but you.

It just depends on who is accused
Since you are not wrong...where are the indictments/convictions for B. Clinton raping someone?

Wow! That certainly silenced you....and verified the title of the thread, huh?

Yes lets see them rape charges.

"With all the scandals in the news, liberals are turning on President Clinton. MSNBC’s Chris Hayes reckons that the “center left” is “overdue for a real reckoning” with Mr. Clinton. The Times’ Michelle Goldberg says, “I believe Juanita,” a reference to Mrs. Broaddrick, who in the late 1990s alleged that in 1978, Mr. Clinton, then Arkansas’ attorney-general, raped her at a hotel. Mr. Clinton has long denied the charge. Chelsea Handler tweets an apology to Mrs. Broaddrick. Ross Douthat, referring to the special prosecutor who turned Mr. Clinton over to Congress for impeachment for perjury and obstruction, asks, “What if Ken Starr was right?”

'Juanita's News'
The whole article is here: Opinion | I Believe Juanita

I disagree with Goldberg, she was a married woman having an affair with a married man, she may of had sex but willing sex.

Just to begin at the beginning.... Slavery?

/thread

The Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship:

. ..Democrat NY Attorney General continued.....

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

...and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

050718-tanya-schneiderman-feature.jpg

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

Did I mention....

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

you are going to try and go there again. We all know that the parties switched and it was the southerners against the blacks and still are.

There was never any 'switch.'

That's the lie you Leftists tell yourselves, to assuage the guilt and keep voting for the slavery party.

Sure there was explain this tidbit; and who was pro Civil rights more than JFK (a democrat)

The longest spoken filibuster in American history was by Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina, who went on for 24 hours and 18 minutes in filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1957.Mar 6, 2013

Also please also explain by the Democrat congress is more diverse, not one Republican Senator at this time.

/thread

The Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship:

"Ex: [DEMOCRAT] Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

[Democrat] State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

Did I mention....

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

you are going to try and go there again. We all know that the parties switched and it was the southerners against the blacks and still are.

That's the lie you Leftists tell yourselves, to assuage the guilt and keep voting for the slavery party.

Sure there was explain this tidbit; and who was pro Civil rights more than JFK (a democrat)

The longest spoken filibuster in American history was by Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina, who went on for 24 hours and 18 minutes in filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1957.Mar 6, 2013

Also please also explain by the Democrat congress is more diverse, not one Republican Senator at this time.

"...who was pro Civil rights more than JFK (a democrat)"

Easy peasy,
Lemon squeezy

Eisenhower.
The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republican Eisenhower sent in the 101st airborne

Answer this question: on the political spectrum, is today’s Democrat Party closer to John F. Kennedy, or Lee Harvey Oswald?

Here's a hint: Obama couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough.

Hi PC. Hope your summer is going well.

This thread doesnt have much 'environment' in it so I thought I could veer that way.

Rex Murphy is a CBC talking head on our national TV. He has been grandfathered in because he is obviously too ugly for television, and his opinions are obviously his own because they dont match up with political correctness. Lately he made an astute comparison with climate change and Trump hatred.

"
Hatred of The Donald is the ultimate pass to be as vicious and crude as anyone could wish and still have a guaranteed place in heaven

It may now join the propositions of Euclid, as impregnable to rebuttal, that Donald Trump or any news that alludes to him, unhinges the minds of those who oppose him. Trump, in this respect, is like global warming. He is the universal key to every phenomenon. Any statement about Trump, so long as it is in any way condemnatory, dismissive, insulting or condescending, requires neither proof, consistency, logic or (and especially) decency.

Just as enlisting in the grand cause of global warming invests the recruit with the immeasurable gifts of infallibility, moral superiority and boundless righteousness, so too does opposition, even to hatred, of Trump free the mind from all obligation to moderation, custom, or articulate argument. It is the ultimate pass to be as nasty and crude as anyone could wish, and — with rarely noted irony — even to be more nasty and crude than the great boorish Trump himself. How odd: to oppose Trump is to become a more clangorous version of him.
"

Hahahahahahahaha

/thread

Did I mention....

More education????

Sure thing....

"Another way Democrats could keep blacks from being elected ... antilynching laws, but Democrats successfully blocked every antilynching bill. ... a federal antilynching bill in Congress, but Democrats in the Senate killed it."
"Stealing the Minds of America: A Must for All Truth Seekers Who Vote,"
By Janice L. Ponds
https://books.google.com/books?id=I...enate blocked every anti lynching law&f=false

Democrats.....the Democrat party....the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, killed every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.

Hi PC. Hope your summer is going well.

This thread doesnt have much 'environment' in it so I thought I could veer that way.

Rex Murphy is a CBC talking head on our national TV. He has been grandfathered in because he is obviously too ugly for television, and his opinions are obviously his own because they dont match up with political correctness. Lately he made an astute comparison with climate change and Trump hatred.

"
Hatred of The Donald is the ultimate pass to be as vicious and crude as anyone could wish and still have a guaranteed place in heaven

It may now join the propositions of Euclid, as impregnable to rebuttal, that Donald Trump or any news that alludes to him, unhinges the minds of those who oppose him. Trump, in this respect, is like global warming. He is the universal key to every phenomenon. Any statement about Trump, so long as it is in any way condemnatory, dismissive, insulting or condescending, requires neither proof, consistency, logic or (and especially) decency.

Just as enlisting in the grand cause of global warming invests the recruit with the immeasurable gifts of infallibility, moral superiority and boundless righteousness, so too does opposition, even to hatred, of Trump free the mind from all obligation to moderation, custom, or articulate argument. It is the ultimate pass to be as nasty and crude as anyone could wish, and — with rarely noted irony — even to be more nasty and crude than the great boorish Trump himself. How odd: to oppose Trump is to become a more clangorous version of him.
"

Hahahahahahahaha

Rex Murphy is awesome.

If he wasn't an institution, there's no way they'd let him on CBC today.

"Everything I believe is right. Everything you believe is wrong. Everything I've ever believed has always been right. Everything you believe has always been wrong."

Awesome.

Sadly, that's what passes for "intellectual debate" here.

/thread

Did I mention....

Not a "switch" as in flipping a light on and off. More like a gradual sea change.

The RP started out as the radical Liberal party, by virtue of its stance on Abolition. It also began as the big-central-government party by virtue of its population drawn from the defunct Whigs. The Democrats at the time were largely about decentralized government and "states rights" -- at least in the South. They were dominant enough to operate as a two-headed hydra, one Southern and one everywhere else.

Half a century later, perhaps drunk on their own power the RP began taking on the interests of the wealthy -- the railroads and corporations -- while the DP after experimenting with "fusion" parties absorbed the Populist party and movement, taking on the interests of minorities, immigrants and Labor. That didn't "switch" overnight; it took a few decades. But between WJ Bryan/Bill McKinley and FDR/Hoover, that swap was done. The bipolar arrangement where Democrats comprised both hyperconservatives in the South and Liberals everywhere else, was put to rest when LBJ shook it off with the CRA, and the mutual evolution (so far) was complete. This is all recorded history.

Back to this part for a moment:

We all know that the parties switched and it was the southerners against the blacks and still are.

It isn't quite that simple. Racism, originally contrived in the 16th century to justify the transcontinental transportation of human captives, was and still is extant throughout the country and to some extent throughout the Americas. For one ready example in the 1860 Presidential election one of the states also held a referendum on the question of whether black people should be allowed to vote. The referendum came back with a resounding "No", they should not -- and the state was New York. Then of course the industrially-driven great migrations of blacks from the South to the heavily industrial North, especially in the early 20th century, shunted them into segregated housing and facilities, and perpetuated slews of race riots (most of which took place in the North and Midwest) and lynchings, all the way up to Duluth, about as far north as you can go without being in Canada.

Matter of fact that famous lynching in Duluth (1920) was witnessed by a young boy named Abraham Zimmerman, whose son years later wrote a song based on the event under his stage name, Bob Dylan. ("They're selling postcards of the hanging... the circus is in town")

/thread

Did I mention....

More education????

Sure thing....

"Another way Democrats could keep blacks from being elected ... antilynching laws, but Democrats successfully blocked every antilynching bill. ... a federal antilynching bill in Congress, but Democrats in the Senate killed it."
By Janice L. Ponds
https://books.google.com/books?id=I...enate blocked every anti lynching law&f=false

Democrats.....the Democrat party....the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, killed every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.
You never ever remember that the Democratic party for years before, during and after the War Between the States was a split party. You always try to claim they were all one in the same which is again propaganda to further your lies and guilt by association because you fifth columnist want to divide US citizens to destabilize the US.
But what you keep bringing up is way in the past and has not been done for decades, it's a different world than what you try to make it out to be to further your infiltration, Have a good day Tokyo Rose.

"Everything I believe is right. Everything you believe is wrong. Everything I've ever believed has always been right. Everything you believe has always been wrong."

Awesome.

Sadly, that's what passes for "intellectual debate" here.

If it were not true, you'd be able to 'debate' what I post....

...you can't.

/thread

Did I mention....

More education????

Sure thing....

By Janice L. Ponds

The Democrat party is the party of all inclusive, it those Dixie Democrats that became Republicans. Learn some history as well as biology.

/thread

Did I mention....

Not a "switch" as in flipping a light on and off. More like a gradual sea change.

The RP started out as the radical Liberal party, by virtue of its stance on Abolition. It also began as the big-central-government party by virtue of its population drawn from the defunct Whigs. The Democrats at the time were largely about decentralized government and "states rights" -- at least in the South. They were dominant enough to operate as a two-headed hydra, one Southern and one everywhere else.

Half a century later, perhaps drunk on their own power the RP began taking on the interests of the wealthy -- the railroads and corporations -- while the DP after experimenting with "fusion" parties absorbed the Populist party and movement, taking on the interests of minorities, immigrants and Labor. That didn't "switch" overnight; it took a few decades. But between WJ Bryan/Bill McKinley and FDR/Hoover, that swap was done. The bipolar arrangement where Democrats comprised both hyperconservatives in the South and Liberals everywhere else, was put to rest when LBJ shook it off with the CRA, and the mutual evolution (so far) was complete. This is all recorded history.

Back to this part for a moment:

We all know that the parties switched and it was the southerners against the blacks and still are.

It isn't quite that simple. Racism, originally contrived in the 16th century to justify the transcontinental transportation of human captives, was and still is extant throughout the country and to some extent throughout the Americas. For one ready example in the 1860 Presidential election one of the states also held a referendum on the question of whether black people should be allowed to vote. The referendum came back with a resounding "No", they should not -- and the state was New York. Then of course the industrially-driven great migrations of blacks from the South to the heavily industrial North, especially in the early 20th century, shunted them into segregated housing and facilities, and perpetuated slews of race riots (most of which took place in the North and Midwest) and lynchings, all the way up to Duluth, about as far north as you can go without being in Canada.

Matter of fact that famous lynching in Duluth (1920) was witnessed by a young boy named Abraham Zimmerman, whose son years later wrote a song based on the event under his stage name, Bob Dylan. ("They're selling postcards of the hanging... the circus is in town")
You are wasting yer time.

Forum List

Back