Not Good: Top Senior Democrats Now Concerned About Obama's Eligibility (Thanks Chris)

Your right, I just looked it up, not everyone born in the USA is eligible to be President.
no, that is wrong
with the exception of person born here whose parents were here based on diplomatic issues, such as ambassadors and consulate workers

and they must be here fourteen years.
and since Obama returned to the US at the age of 10 and he is over the age of 35, he fits the requirement

no, that is wrong
with the exception of person born here whose parents were here based on diplomatic issues, such as ambassadors and consulate workers

and since Obama returned to the US at the age of 10 and he is over the age of 35, he fits the requirement

No he does not Dive. He is not a NBC. He is a dual citizen and Article 2 Section 1 calls for a NBC only. If he was a NBC don't you think he would have admitted it on his own website?

no, that is wrong

I took the statement at its face value and responded as if the statement did not pertain to Obama, I thought he was making a general statement. Sorry if did not communicate that or interpret his post correctly

no, that is wrong

I think two birth announcements is enough for birthers who only got one.

Listen to this from yesterday beginning at 3:55 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWuM0tzrOYs

Your man is a fucking liar:eusa_liar: to even suggest Rev, Wright doesn't walk with Jesus. He is a liar:eusa_liar: and that makes you a liar :eusa_liar: for sharing his lies :eusa_liar: here today. I want you to listen to this video to see how fucked up the man you brought here today is. Then apologize to the readers and posters here, if you have any man left in you at all. You should be ashambed of yourself.

Listen to Rev. Wright!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf5L50ItnWE[/ame]

you think that bigoted peice of shit walks with Jesus? really?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I thought Christians don't judge whether someone is a true Christian or not?

"Judge not, lest ye be judged" is one of the directives, I believe.

Maybe you're not a real Christian?

Top Senior Democrats knew Obama was ineligible all along. They need to resign for being part of the fraud.

I doubt anyone l/r cares, and he has already been vetted and made the state qualifications. As you should know, there is no way they could have committed fraud, so stop the bullshit and threats, etc. Everybody is happy cept a few crazily insane people still running loose, and they should be coming for you anyday now.:cuckoo: Do you like the chrome or brass buckles on your white suit?

So why has liberal Chris Matthews called Obama out on national tv and asked Obama to show the real BC confirming that the internet COLB is not sufficient enough and has no validity?
Link?

I doubt anyone l/r cares, and he has already been vetted and made the state qualifications. As you should know, there is no way they could have committed fraud, so stop the bullshit and threats, etc. Everybody is happy cept a few crazily insane people still running loose, and they should be coming for you anyday now.:cuckoo: Do you like the chrome or brass buckles on your white suit?

So why has liberal Chris Matthews called Obama out on national tv and asked Obama to show the real BC confirming that the internet COLB is not sufficient enough and has no validity?
Link?

Where have you been the past few days?

Chris Matthews Demands Obama's Birth Certificate Now - MSNBC talkmeister asks: Is 43% of the country stupid?

it was one bireth annoucement in 2 papers
and any town that had more than one paper both would have done it

Lets see, the BA was in two different papers, each is a birth announcement. If I mailed out a 100 cards of BA, that would be 102 BAs. Get the full picture??? How many BAs did you have??

it was one bireth annoucement in 2 papers
and any town that had more than one paper both would have done it

Lets see, the BA was in two different papers, each is a birth announcement. If I mailed out a 100 cards of BA, that would be 102 BAs. Get the full picture??? How many BAs did you have??
just one, and it was in multiple papers
LOL
its a SINGLE birth announcement
shit, get real

Who cares? If Obama is not eligable you will love president Biden.
he will likely be more of a liberal than Obama.

And I would likely not mind as much voting for him in 2012 vs Palin.
LOL....yea right. Biden wouldn't stand a chance against Palin, especially if Obama had to step down. She would claim he was in on the fraud the whole time and discredit him.

Can you imagine Caribou Barbie as President?....I said in another post I would not vote for her but maybe now I take that back.Can you imagine our little spitfire taking the oath.What more can the media do to her that they haven't done already.She's more then battle tested against them now.How much more can the media do to her or her family.They don't have any more ammo to use against her.

Our little lady speaking before the Congress in the State of the Union address wearing high spikey heels and a short little skirt looking so HOT....!!!!

I have to step away for a little while.....back later.:bye1:

Forum List

Back