Not gonna lie; I underestimated Trump

I thought he was just gonna run off to play golf and hand over the reins to "his" party, or that otherwise, the experienced republicans in Congress would bitchslap him into playing by their rules.

Boy was I wrong! Instead, he bitchslapped them, destroyed the Republican Party and created a new party; the Trump Cult. Basically, the party is now about him. They don't stand for anything really, other than Trump's whims, his need for adoration, and his petty squabbles.

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Has a party ever completely sacrificed its ideals and principles in order to bow down and worship a specific individual before? I must give Trump credit; though he is stupid, he has managed to tap into the unbridled stupidity of so many others, and through the unintelligent masses he has managed to bend the wills of those far more intelligent, but with even less integrity. Because at the end of the day, Trump was always only about Trump. But the Republicans? They used to believe in something (supposedly). Now they just spend their days polishing Donald's ass.

Free trade? What is that? Lol.

I don't even know where to start. This op is pure shit.

The inability of lefties to see beyond their own narrow mind, is beyond belief.

Screw you, you moron.

I don't know how accurate that article is but I know that the media loves him and can't get enough of him, he is getting them ratings. Hell CNN must love the guy, he made them relevant again by talking about them when they were becoming an afterthought.

A reality star actor as president with no experience in government bumbling his way through, constantly doing and saying stupid things has been a godsend to media and journalism.

Actually the MSM is just about owned by the Democrat party, and they are scared to death of Trump.

Yes, bashing Trump gives CNN ratings. It's the only thing that does because they are so FOS. They gather all the anti-Trump people and give them what they want to hear. They don't have any real news to report.
Having a clueless reality show "star" as president is fun. Republicans should nominate Kim Kardashian next.

And look at the results we have. It is a lot of fun. It's funny when a reality show host does a better job as President than a community organizer.
Does better?? With China? With Iran? with N Korea .....Only thing the dumb fuk who's afraid of the rain did was give tax breaks to billionaires Now he needs the SC and AG to protect his lying ass?? Use to be they worked for the people, not kissing a presidents ass

China's economy is suffering while ours is gang busters. NK hasn't shot of a missile since Trump went there and told Dong to cut his shit. Iran? You mean Obama's buddies?

Compare Trump's accomplishments to Cash for Clunkers, attacking our energy providers, increasing taxes on our job creators and citizens alike. And thank you for telling me I was a billionaire; I never knew it. But since I got a tax break and will have a much better 2018 tax return, I must be a billionaire......huh?
Cost of living just ate that minuscule tax break up and tariffs don't phase you ? Doesn't cost America billions? And China can shit on Trump They won't give him squat

I thought he was just gonna run off to play golf and hand over the reins to "his" party, or that otherwise, the experienced republicans in Congress would bitchslap him into playing by their rules.

Boy was I wrong! Instead, he bitchslapped them, destroyed the Republican Party and created a new party; the Trump Cult. Basically, the party is now about him. They don't stand for anything really, other than Trump's whims, his need for adoration, and his petty squabbles.

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Has a party ever completely sacrificed its ideals and principles in order to bow down and worship a specific individual before? I must give Trump credit; though he is stupid, he has managed to tap into the unbridled stupidity of so many others, and through the unintelligent masses he has managed to bend the wills of those far more intelligent, but with even less integrity. Because at the end of the day, Trump was always only about Trump. But the Republicans? They used to believe in something (supposedly). Now they just spend their days polishing Donald's ass.

Screw you, you moron.
Guess you're proud of the ass hole that needs the SC and AG to protect his lying sorry ass?

Screw you, you moron.
Guess you're proud of the ass hole that needs the SC and AG to protect his lying sorry ass?

I'd be more proud if he built the fucking Wall, but I do like his utter disregard and contempt for Political Correctness.

Screw you, you moron.
Remind anyone of Nixon ?? Just think if a Dem pulled half the shit this repub moron has pulled Repubs would go batshit crazy

Eddie, the tax cut to business & middle were Great. The last-minute swindle of 2.6% off "your" bracket was the Pelosi-Schumer blue SALT appeasement.

Many of us were against that break too. All in all revenue is up? Enjoy your $100K eddie.

Last edited:

Screw you, you moron.
Remind anyone of Nixon ?? Just think if a Dem pulled half the shit this repub moron has pulled Repubs would go batshit crazy

No.

Actually the MSM is just about owned by the Democrat party, and they are scared to death of Trump.

Yes, bashing Trump gives CNN ratings. It's the only thing that does because they are so FOS. They gather all the anti-Trump people and give them what they want to hear. They don't have any real news to report.
Having a clueless reality show "star" as president is fun. Republicans should nominate Kim Kardashian next.

And look at the results we have. It is a lot of fun. It's funny when a reality show host does a better job as President than a community organizer.
Does better?? With China? With Iran? with N Korea .....Only thing the dumb fuk who's afraid of the rain did was give tax breaks to billionaires Now he needs the SC and AG to protect his lying ass?? Use to be they worked for the people, not kissing a presidents ass

China's economy is suffering while ours is gang busters. NK hasn't shot of a missile since Trump went there and told Dong to cut his shit. Iran? You mean Obama's buddies?

Compare Trump's accomplishments to Cash for Clunkers, attacking our energy providers, increasing taxes on our job creators and citizens alike. And thank you for telling me I was a billionaire; I never knew it. But since I got a tax break and will have a much better 2018 tax return, I must be a billionaire......huh?
Cost of living just ate that minuscule tax break up and tariffs don't phase you ? Doesn't cost America billions? And China can shit on Trump They won't give him squat

We will see the end results. Just sit back and watch.

Cost of living goes up when people are working and producing money; something that didn't happen under Ears. But that freak cost me more than every other President combined. At least I'm getting something because Trump is President.

At least he is trying to level the playing field. Give credit Eddie. The last clowns gave away the store. It takes a lot to un-do 30 years of stupidity.

Screw you, you moron.

I'd be more proud if he built the fucking Wall, but I do like his utter disregard and contempt for Political Correctness.
He had a chance to build it but turned down what the dems wanted in exchange ,, Actually at first he didn't turn it down but his congress didn't want to give dems shit so he changed his mind

Screw you, you moron.

Oh please. We wouldn't know half of what was going on under Hussein if not for Trump winning. For crying out loud, his AG met and had a private meeting with the husband of a woman under FBI investigation. And then she wouldn't even recuse herself from the case.

Screw you, you moron.

He had a chance to build it but turned down what the dems wanted in exchange ,, Actually at first he didn't turn it down but his congress didn't want to give dems shit so he changed his mind

I don't care about reasons. I want the fucking Wall.

But, the damage he is doing to Political Correctness and your side's, utter sense of entitlement, is something for any Trump supporter to be proud of.

At least he is trying to level the playing field. Give credit Eddie. The last clowns gave away the store. It takes a lot to un-do 30 years of stupidity.
I can agree with getting other countries to pay a fair share but other than that I think he's a disgrace an embarrassment to our country ,,,,,,and when all his violations of our laws are brought to his doorstep he' will go nutz

soon if god is great you'll be seeing his tax returns and how he's managed to screw America by paying nothing Wonder how Ray will feel knowing he pays more than Trump?

For crying out loud, his AG met and had a private meeting with the husband of a woman under FBI investigation.

He not just met, but had a private meeting? You sure about that? And he "met and had a private meeting with the husband of a woman"?

Hysterical.

Money laundering , Ties to Russia,,lying about payoffs to women to hush them up, emoluments OH YES this will be a great 2 years ,if the schmuck can last it Get the pop corn out

Screw you, you moron.

No.
Nixon fired his AG too wouldn't protect him Sound familiar??

Screw you, you moron.

No.
Nixon fired his AG too wouldn't protect him Sound familiar??

We don't have a real scandal here, for him to be protected FROM.

So, like I said. NO.

Screw you, you moron.

But, the damage he is doing to Political Correctness and your side's, utter sense of entitlement, is something for any Trump supporter to be proud of.
Correll what's gonna be a riot ,watching Trump and his family trying to squirm out of all the shit that will be falling on their heads

Screw you, you moron.

Correll what's gonna be a riot ,watching Trump and his family trying to squirm out of all the shit that will be falling on their heads

Would you support that, if you know for a fact that it was all manufactured bullshit?

Forum List

Back