Not gonna lie; I underestimated Trump

I don't even know where to start. This op is pure shit.

The inability of lefties to see beyond their own narrow mind, is beyond belief.

Screw you, you moron.

Why so angry?

You accuse me of licking another man's ass and you wonder why I am angry with you?

In my world, those would be fighting words. Perhaps in your world such behavior is considered normal.

Or is this just standard lib cluelessness?

I was referring to Republican politicians, not voters. For the record.

So then, I am either part of the "unintelligent masses" or those "with even less integrity"?

Less fighting words, still nothing but unsupported personal attacks.

Here is something you might not have heard before.

Trump's Trade and Immigration policies were crafted to serve the interests of the American Middle Class.

That was far more appealing to US, than liberals who obviously hold US in complete contempt.

So, we voted for him.

That you have to invent secret "reasons" to explain this, has more to do with YOUR intelligence and integrity than ours.

A lot of people just like Trump because he's a toxic Twitter troll. Those people are genuinely idiots.

To those who actually think he has good policy, um ... I would say the execution is questionable, but there's nothing wrong with wanting secure borders, etc.

What we like about Trump is that he doesn't back down like all the sissies in the Republican party. He called terrorism Islamic terrorists extremists; something every other President avoid saying. He calls the media liars which they are and takes them head on. If they are disrespecting him like they did the last press conference, he calls them out then and there instead of backing away or saying he meant something else.

We like that in a leader.

So then, I am either part of the "unintelligent masses" or those "with even less integrity"?

Less fighting words, still nothing but unsupported personal attacks.

Here is something you might not have heard before.

Trump's Trade and Immigration policies were crafted to serve the interests of the American Middle Class.

That was far more appealing to US, than liberals who obviously hold US in complete contempt.

So, we voted for him.

That you have to invent secret "reasons" to explain this, has more to do with YOUR intelligence and integrity than ours.

A lot of people just like Trump because he's a toxic Twitter troll. Those people are genuinely idiots.

To those who actually think he has good policy, um ... I would say the execution is questionable, but there's nothing wrong with wanting secure borders, etc.

The standard Conventional Wisdom, crafted by the liberal media and pop culture and political correctness, is that wanting secure borders is a Racism.

It is the sort of "thinking" is why those who "like him because he's a toxic Twitter troll" like him.

And it is a completely valid position.

There is a difference between liking the policy and thinking the man's behavior is suitable for the presidency. I don't hate Trump, but to me it's like I literally have a clown as my president, and I'm sitting here wondering, "Why is the president wearing face paint?" I don't get it.

You are missing my point.

Political Correctness makes "secure borders" proof of "racism" and that is a real issue in this country, and those that support Trump for his challenge of it, are not, as you claim, "idiots" but people with a valid position.

Depends. You can be for support of secure borders for a racist reason (I think brown people are inferior and I don't want them in my country), or an econmic reason, or security reasons, or just population reasons. The reason for your support of an issue is independent from your support of the issue. Just saying, "I support secure borders" (which, I feel like, should be the default), tells nothing about one's reason for said support.

Now, if you're on Twitter screaming, "Keep those goddamn beaners outta my 'Murica!!", then we now know your reason. Trump himself has basically said, "These are bad people; we need to keep them out", in so many words. If he just said, "we need to protect our borders because we need to enforce our laws", I think people, myself included, would be fine with it. The delivery, the execution, the message ... all this stuff matters.

1. The media has lied about what Trump has said.

2. THe Left in general, especially in media, and pop culture, makes no such distinction.

3. Those who support Trump for the way he defies Political Correctness have a valid point, and your dismissal of them is wrong.

If you are serious about caring about honesty, you should be trying to do better at such judgements.

What have you learned?
I'm too quick to judge sometimes but equally quick to admit I was wrong With Trump it's all black and white,,a con man since his 20's

Are you going to be more skeptical the next time some talking head on the tube is telling you what you want to hear about Trump?
I do know that BOTH sides exaggerate a lot ,so yes there are things I'll take with a grain of salt about Trump and about him spouting off about dems and media Did he ever apologize for his birther BS??

Good. I will hold you to that.
It'd be a good thing if you did likewise to some of your cohorts here too

I have in the past, and will try to do so more in the future.

I'm too quick to judge sometimes but equally quick to admit I was wrong With Trump it's all black and white,,a con man since his 20's

Are you going to be more skeptical the next time some talking head on the tube is telling you what you want to hear about Trump?
I do know that BOTH sides exaggerate a lot ,so yes there are things I'll take with a grain of salt about Trump and about him spouting off about dems and media Did he ever apologize for his birther BS??

Good. I will hold you to that.
It'd be a good thing if you did likewise to some of your cohorts here too

I have in the past, and will try to do so more in the future.
I don't care what others think of you here ,,in my book you're a gentleman

“Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.”

Exactly.

Proving the be a lie the rightwing talking point that ‘the media’ are ‘liberal’ and ‘anti-Trump.’

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily
I don't know how accurate that article is but I know that the media loves him and can't get enough of him, he is getting them ratings. Hell CNN must love the guy, he made them relevant again by talking about them when they were becoming an afterthought.

A reality star actor as president with no experience in government bumbling his way through, constantly doing and saying stupid things has been a godsend to media and journalism.

Actually the MSM is just about owned by the Democrat party, and they are scared to death of Trump.

Yes, bashing Trump gives CNN ratings. It's the only thing that does because they are so FOS. They gather all the anti-Trump people and give them what they want to hear. They don't have any real news to report.
Having a clueless reality show "star" as president is fun. Republicans should nominate Kim Kardashian next.
As Low IQ As "Irregardless"

"Clueless" is a mixed-up word invented by bimbo Valley Girls like KK. The way this generation of birdbrain parrots uses it would fit this illogical sentence: "When it comes to doing crossword puzzles, he is clueless."

I thought he was just gonna run off to play golf and hand over the reins to "his" party, or that otherwise, the experienced republicans in Congress would bitchslap him into playing by their rules.

Boy was I wrong! Instead, he bitchslapped them, destroyed the Republican Party and created a new party; the Trump Cult. Basically, the party is now about him. They don't stand for anything really, other than Trump's whims, his need for adoration, and his petty squabbles.

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Has a party ever completely sacrificed its ideals and principles in order to bow down and worship a specific individual before? I must give Trump credit; though he is stupid, he has managed to tap into the unbridled stupidity of so many others, and through the unintelligent masses he has managed to bend the wills of those far more intelligent, but with even less integrity. Because at the end of the day, Trump was always only about Trump. But the Republicans? They used to believe in something (supposedly). Now they just spend their days polishing Donald's ass.

Free trade? What is that? Lol.

I think many have definitely underestimated the Orange Virus. If there's one thing he does well, it's PR. He says inflammatory and negative shit to spark reaction from the media that he frames as the 'enemy'. It's the perfect circle jerk to keep the deplorables fed with the red meat of negativity. Carnival barker stuff. It's his one go-to trick, but it is effective.

I thought he was just gonna run off to play golf and hand over the reins to "his" party, or that otherwise, the experienced republicans in Congress would bitchslap him into playing by their rules.

Boy was I wrong! Instead, he bitchslapped them, destroyed the Republican Party and created a new party; the Trump Cult. Basically, the party is now about him. They don't stand for anything really, other than Trump's whims, his need for adoration, and his petty squabbles.

Trump even has tremendous allies in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Go to any channel and there's a 70+% chance they are giving the cult leader free publicity. The MSM gave Trump 2016 on a silver platter, and in addition, diminished his losses in 2018. Trump did a fantastic job of manipulating the fools to his benefit.

Has a party ever completely sacrificed its ideals and principles in order to bow down and worship a specific individual before? I must give Trump credit; though he is stupid, he has managed to tap into the unbridled stupidity of so many others, and through the unintelligent masses he has managed to bend the wills of those far more intelligent, but with even less integrity. Because at the end of the day, Trump was always only about Trump. But the Republicans? They used to believe in something (supposedly). Now they just spend their days polishing Donald's ass.

You missed the increases in corp welfare and tax cuts for the 1%?

Certainly not I'd like honesty to win out every time BUT know with politicians that's a pipe dream

Did you believe Judy Munro-Leighton's accusations against Kavanaugh?
Unfortunately yes ,,,,,,,,but I still believe Ford

Leighton has admitted to lying. Seems you need to be a little more skeptical, or your desire to see "honesty" win out, will be betrayed by yourself.
And Trumpy said he knew nothing of the payoffs to the women Did you believe him?

No.

You are the one that feel for an obvious lie. Have you learned anything from that?

Or are you just reconsidering your commitment to "honesty"?
What about the AG trump is trying to install ? Believe him when he said he didn't know him?? Or is he another ""fine" man

Did you believe Judy Munro-Leighton's accusations against Kavanaugh?
Unfortunately yes ,,,,,,,,but I still believe Ford

Leighton has admitted to lying. Seems you need to be a little more skeptical, or your desire to see "honesty" win out, will be betrayed by yourself.
And Trumpy said he knew nothing of the payoffs to the women Did you believe him?

No.

You are the one that feel for an obvious lie. Have you learned anything from that?

Or are you just reconsidering your commitment to "honesty"?
What about the AG trump is trying to install ? Believe him when he said he didn't know him?? Or is he another ""fine" man

What does his position on historical statues have to do with this?

I think many have definitely underestimated the Orange Virus. If there's one thing he does well, it's PR. He says inflammatory and negative shit to spark reaction from the media that he frames as the 'enemy'. It's the perfect circle jerk to keep the deplorables fed with the red meat of negativity. Carnival barker stuff. It's his one go-to trick, but it is effective.

If it was that effective, we would have kept the House. But then again, when the media is focused on destroying somebody, at times they are successful. Because let's face it, it's all the MSM does.

Forum List

Back