Not enough angry white guys?

Of course I do.

Voted Republican for years, until I realized that is exactly what these guys do.

Find some hot button, emotional issue to push, and keep pushing it, and hope you don't notice they are taking that nice middle class lifestyle your parents enjoyed and shipping it off to China for a profit.

To the point, though, Bush-43 was trying to steer the party in a better direction. So was McCain. Romney is severely backsliding and has probably put the GOP Back 20 years.

So what happend bad brain injury,a lobotomy??

When people try and blame jobs going over seas on just one party,it shows their total,and most like willful ignorance.

Of course I do.

Voted Republican for years, until I realized that is exactly what these guys do.

Find some hot button, emotional issue to push, and keep pushing it, and hope you don't notice they are taking that nice middle class lifestyle your parents enjoyed and shipping it off to China for a profit.

To the point, though, Bush-43 was trying to steer the party in a better direction. So was McCain. Romney is severely backsliding and has probably put the GOP Back 20 years.

When people try and blame jobs going over seas on just one party,it shows their total,and most like willful ignorance.

Nope, just realized who my friends are, and who my enemies are....

You may figure it out some day, but I doubt it.

Of course I do.

and who my enemies are.. interesting!! What we have here is a willful divider

So you are unwilling to admit that both parties have screwed the pouch ,or your just running on empty??

and who my enemies are.. interesting!! What we have here is a willful divider

So you are unwilling to admit that both parties have screwed the pouch ,or your just running on empty??

I'm willing to admit Democrats were dumb enough to go along with the GOP on the stupidity known as free trade.

But frankly, if you work for a living, voting for Mitt Romney is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

blue-collar-house.jpg

Beyond God and Guns: Why the GOP May Lose the White Working Class | Alternet

Forum List

Back