Not dead a day and The Obamanation intends to nominate successor for Scalia on Supreme Court: CNN

Just a reminder the Cloture rules requiring 60 votes to end debate in the Senate still applies for SCOTUS nominees. Yes Harry Reid dropped the nuke for executive appointments but exempted SCOTUS nominees. If 40 GOPers stand strong the nightmare of Obama getting to replace Scalia shall not pass.
Fine, the Republicans get tagged with the "obstructionist" label during an election year. Go with it. :laugh2:

My guess is he is going with a Black female Communist to balance out the SCOTUS.

Here you go...already confirmed by the Senate!

images

Just a reminder the Cloture rules requiring 60 votes to end debate in the Senate still applies for SCOTUS nominees. Yes Harry Reid dropped the nuke for executive appointments but exempted SCOTUS nominees. If 40 GOPers stand strong the nightmare of Obama getting to replace Scalia shall not pass.
Fine, the Republicans get tagged with the "obstructionist" label during an election year. Go with it. :laugh2:

You think (I know you don't, but let's pretend) that Trump would give a shit, or that the public would actually care...Only you leftist :ahole-1:'s would try to make something out of it, and FAIL as you usually do!

any bet that he picks another illegal lover so he can get the court to claim its constitutional to give the country to a bunch of filthy mexicans? either that or to push his Hitleresk gun control.

I have suspicions about this whole thing. Too convenient
Yes, very suspicious.
A 79 year old man dropping dead.
Has anyone checked the grassy knoll?
and again, why would you vote for sanders since he is in that drop dead naturally age range.
Why are you trying to start a new thread in an existing thread?
If you were able to follow along you would see that I only give reasons for the sudden demise of a SC Justice at a time that the illegal one in the white house is worrying about being able to continue destroying the country

President Barack Obama intends to nominate a Supreme Court justice after the death of Justice Antonin Scalia created a vacancy, CNN reported on Saturday, citing unnamed sources.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-intends-nominate-successor-scalia-supreme-court-cnn-003130180.html;_ylt=AwrC1C1Vy79WYCUAetrQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg-- ^

Scalia was in Texas to HUNT. Obviously mentally AND physically fit. In a very real sense, the Republic literally hangs and depends on this man. So how the hell does he die so suddenly? Not even suggesting foul play (well MAYBE!), just wondering what his doctors were doing/thinking.

Go ahead and say Hillary had him killed. You know you want to.

Fine, the Republicans get tagged with the "obstructionist" label during an election year. Go with it.
You think (I know you don't, but let's pretend) that Trump would give a shit, or that the public would actually care...Only you leftist :ahole-1:'s would try to make something out of it, and FAIL as you usually do!
What does Trump have to do with anything? Either he lets Obama get his way and looks like a sell out or he fights his choice and looks like an obstructionist. WIN, WIN!!! Remember what a good idea shutting down the government was? :laugh2:

President Barack Obama intends to nominate a Supreme Court justice after the death of Justice Antonin Scalia created a vacancy, CNN reported on Saturday, citing unnamed sources.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-intends-nominate-successor-scalia-supreme-court-cnn-003130180.html;_ylt=AwrC1C1Vy79WYCUAetrQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg-- ^

Scalia was in Texas to HUNT. Obviously mentally AND physically fit. In a very real sense, the Republic literally hangs and depends on this man. So how the hell does he die so suddenly? Not even suggesting foul play (well MAYBE!), just wondering what his doctors were doing/thinking.

Bernie did it!!!! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fine, the Republicans get tagged with the "obstructionist" label during an election year. Go with it.
What does Trump have to do with anything? Either he lets Obama get his way and looks like a sell out or he fights his choice and looks like an obstructionist. WIN, WIN!!! Remember what good idea shutting down the government was? :laugh2:

Who would look like an obstructionist? The Republican's will look like PATRIOTS instead of Communists, Komrade!

how would killing him benefit hillary

any bet that he picks another illegal lover so he can get the court to claim its constitutional to give the country to a bunch of filthy mexicans? either that or to push his Hitleresk gun control.

I have suspicions about this whole thing. Too convenient
Yes, very suspicious.
A 79 year old man dropping dead.
Has anyone checked the grassy knoll?
and again, why would you vote for sanders since he is in that drop dead naturally age range.
Why are you trying to start a new thread in an existing thread?
If you were able to follow along you would see that I only give reasons for the sudden demise of a SC Justice at a time that the illegal one in the white house is worrying about being able to continue destroying the country
I didn't see you give any reason...you just 'have suspicions'.
And then you try to change the subject.

There is one major problem with the GOP trying to play hardball with a nomination: The Senate will go into recess in December. So the "best" they can hope for is that Obama nominates someone who ends up being there for at least a year.
That should be NO PROBLEM with a presidential election oncoming!

That made about as much sense as licking the caramel pot clean.

You are just the one I'd ask about licking a caramel pot clean! YOU have to be an expert at something!

How did this turn into an anti-caramel thread? :p

how would killing him benefit hillary

No idea, but it's no crazier than all the other crap they accuse her of.

What does Trump have to do with anything? Either he lets Obama get his way and looks like a sell out or he fights his choice and looks like an obstructionist. WIN, WIN!!! Remember what a good idea shutting down the government was? :laugh2:
What makes you think Trump wouldn't appoint a lib?

Perhaps Obama will choose a conservative. He may want a legacy of maintaining balance on the court. Make a step toward compromise and stability.

He is going to select a black power racist radical. The most racist man whoever sat on the SCOTUS!

What makes you think Trump wouldn't appoint a lib?
he would at least appoint an American

Forum List

Back