When obama Spoke About Justice Scalia, I Changed the Channel to Food Network.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
No way could I watch this android try and act like he was sympathetic towards the loss of Scalia. And yes, I could care less what anyone thinks, call me conspiracy theorist or whatever, I DON'T believe Scalia died "naturally"

No way could I watch this android try and act like he was sympathetic towards the loss of Scalia. And yes, I could care less what anyone thinks, call me conspiracy theorist or whatever, I DON'T believe Scalia died "naturally"

no one cares.

but for what it's worth, i felt that way every time baby bush spoke for eight years.

get over it.

I agree with you I just got home from buying a vehicle and saw it on the news and my heart sank. Scalia was a rock on the SC and a great man and NO I do not think he died naturally I think he was poisoned on purpose by Obama's drones so Obama could nominate a fellow Anti American to the court...look at the shit he has already appointed! I don't hold much hope for the "conservatives" in he senate from blocking him from doing so this time either.

Absolutely!

Definitely a conspiracy.

The head of the pyramid is Leonard Nimoy.

Did Leonard Nimoy Have Antonin Scalia Killed to Give Obama Enough Supreme Court Votes to Cancel the 2016 Election?

nimoyilluminati.jpg

Nimoy has been consolidating Illuminati power
since faking his own death.

Did Leonard Nimoy Have Antonin Scalia Killed to Give Obama Enough Supreme Court Votes to Cancel the 2016 Election?
Nimoy, the crowned “Pinnacle of the Draco,” has been consolidating power over liberal groups ever since he faked his own death last February. He has been commended in some quarters for brilliantly out-maneuvering the old guard of Rockefellers and the Rothschilds as he plots a technology-savvy future for the New World Order. It’s well known that Nimoy’s own radical liberalism was threatened by Scalia’s commitment to American exceptionalism, as best exemplified in his passionate defense of the court’s Citizens United ruling.

For his part, Justice Scalia was a fervent fighter against hardcore homosexuality. With his shocking assassination, a new wave of perversion may be unleashed. Many pundits are openly wondering how this news will be celebrated in the sweaty bathhouses and sadomasochistic dungeons in our largest metropolitan areas. Beyond the next days and months of sodomite orgies commemorating Scalia’s murder, there will come a new wave of homosexual challenges to our fundamental laws. Polygamy, illegal aliens, nudism and marijuana abuse are just a few of the top items on the Gay Agenda’s list. And Obama, using the mandate of a third term, seems anxious to shove these new depths of debauchery down our nation’s throat.

However, just for shit's and giggles, this IS an interesting video. . .

I never listen to the whiney fraud

Me too!! Scalia was murdered, that's what I believe! He was murdered....by you! And I have as much evidence to prove it as anyone has for any other theories!

I'm just glad the supreme Court is less conservative than it was yesterday. Now if Roberts and alito would die

I'm just glad the supreme Court is less conservative than it was yesterday. Now if Roberts and alito would die

You must own stock in Summer's Eve.

Barry is a world class fuck up, also classless...

Barry is a world class fuck up, also classless...
Hard to look sincere when you're glad someone is dead.

God killed scalia on Obama's watch in an election year. Stakes couldn't be higher.

"When obama Spoke About Justice Scalia, I Changed the Channel to Food Network."

Consistent with most others on the closed-minded, ignorant, blind partisan right.
what if someone is crying for help in a far country for help while under attack and obama turns his back on them; is that being closed minded, ignorant, blind partisan, right????

Obama went through the motions with some insincere compliments to Scalia, then could barely contain how anxious he is to appoint someone to replace him. He doesn't intend to drag his feet and talked about his constitutional duty to find someone soon. Yea, he really cares about that duty. He is citing constitutional duty as the reason he is in a hurry to appoint someone who wants to shred the constitution.

Pretty much what you'd expect. Was nice of him to put the golf clubs down for a moment.

Forum List

Back