Not a single witness testified publicly during the Clinton Impeachment trial.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The Senate called only 3 witnesses, and they were questioned behind closed doors. Only excerpts selected by Dimwingers were allowed public.

I’m sure our resident Dimwingers would be good with doing the same this time, right?

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

The Senate called only 3 witnesses, and they were questioned behind closed doors. Only excerpts selected by Dimwingers were allowed public.

I’m sure our resident Dimwingers would be good with doing the same this time, right?

Did Monica testify?

Did the Secret service agents who had 1st hand knowledge testify?

Did the head of Clintons campaign testify?

Inquiring minds want to know, and if they didn't, wonder why not!

How many witnesses do you need to a blowjob?
Charges against Clinton were:

Perjury
Obstruction of Justice
Suborning Perjury

All crimes.

Want to address the subject, or is it too complex for your pea brain?

BTW, love your sig.....not often someone announces publicly that anyone he agrees with is wrong.

How many people witnessed Clinton’s blowjob?
How many people listened to Trumps “perfect” phone call

Perjury
Obstruction of Justice
Suborning Perjury

All crimes.

BTW, love your sig.....not often someone announces publicly that anyone he agrees with is wrong.

If I were to agree with what you said.....I would be as wrong as you are

Perjury
Obstruction of Justice
Suborning Perjury

All crimes.

If I were to agree with what you said.....I would be as wrong as you are
You are wrong, again. Your perfect streak is alive.

Dimwingers avoiding the facts in the OP like it was a job.

:5_1_12024:

Bill calls in his staff -

" come here guys and watch this "

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bump for more education for Denizen

The difference is that the 4-year long, Starr investigation contained many witnesses, including Clinton, who testified UNDER OATH? How many of Trump's inner circle have testified under oath.

The GOP claimed that this impeachment will ensure every president is impeached by the majority party. I think just the opposite is true, impeachment is meaningless now since it appears the Executive branch cannot be subpoenaed or questioned. The cries of abuse of power I heard from the GOP about Obama are nothing compared to what is coming. Trump has changed the rules of the game forever I fear.

I think just the opposite is true, impeachment is meaningless now since it appears the Executive branch cannot be subpoenaed or questioned.

Since you couldn't even convince all Dems in the House to impeach Trump let alone a single Republican we shut down your sham impeachment in the Senate. The Senate will not be a vehicle for sham impeachments and media propaganda so suck it.

The difference is that the 4-year long, Starr investigation contained many witnesses, including Clinton, who testified UNDER OATH? How many of Trump's inner circle have testified under oath.

The GOP claimed that this impeachment will ensure every president is impeached by the majority party. I think just the opposite is true, impeachment is meaningless now since it appears the Executive branch cannot be subpoenaed or questioned. The cries of abuse of power I heard from the GOP about Obama are nothing compared to what is coming. Trump has changed the rules of the game forever I fear.
None of that changes the fact it is the responsibility of the House to conduct the investigation, and then present their case to the Senate. Just because they were in a hurry doesn't mean the Constitutional roles of the House and Senate are changed.

The Clusterfuck produced by the House Clowns is 100% on them. The Senate has no role in the investigation part of impeachment.

None of that changes the fact it is the responsibility of the House to conduct the investigation, and then present their case to the Senate. Just because they were in a hurry doesn't mean the Constitutional roles of the House and Senate are changed.

The Clusterfuck produced by the House Clowns is 100% on them. The Senate has no role in the investigation part of impeachment.
We all know how long the judicial process can take. Since Trump promised to oppose every subpoena the process may have taken years. It's ironic that one of the justifications for not impeaching Trump was to let the voters decide. Apparently keeping them ignorant was also part of the plan.

Who cares!?!!?!

I still don’t see what the Democrats saw as wrong with the phone call. It’s not as if Trump asked them to make up charges. This is stupid. Bidens are dirty. Why is it wrong to inquire about it?

I think just the opposite is true, impeachment is meaningless now since it appears the Executive branch cannot be subpoenaed or questioned.

Since you couldn't even convince all Dems in the House to impeach Trump let alone a single Republican we shut down your sham impeachment in the Senate. The Senate will not be a vehicle for sham impeachments and media propaganda so suck it.
You know everyone involved will eventually write a tell-all book like Bolton's. I wonder if you and the GOP are prepared if it becomes known that everything alleged is true?

Who cares!?!!?!

I still don’t see what the Democrats saw as wrong with the phone call. It’s not as if Trump asked them to make up charges. This is stupid. Bidens are dirty. Why is it wrong to inquire about it?
Trump demanded they announce an investigation publicly, something of value to him personally, in return for US aid and favors. If he had asked for a bag of gold would you still not see anything wrong?

It blew my mind when his lawyers argued that his re-election was in the national interest. That opens quite a door. If Biden shot Trump dead could he argue that it was to ensure Biden's election and in the national interest so he couldn't be guilty of a crime.

If one of our politicians is 'dirty' shouldn't it be the US that investigates? Will Ukraine's evidence be admissible in US courts? There are existing avenues if Trump was truly worried about corruption but they would have taken years and not been made public. They might have found Biden was 'dirty' but they would have not affected the coming election.

Who cares!?!!?!

Trump demanded they announce an investigation publicly, something of value to him personally, in return for US aid and favors. If he had asked for a bag of gold would you still not see anything wrong?

It blew my mind when his lawyers argued that his re-election was in the national interest. That opens quite a door. If Biden shot Trump dead could he argue that it was to ensure Biden's election and in the national interest so he couldn't be guilty of a crime.

If one of our politicians is 'dirty' shouldn't it be the US that investigates? Will Ukraine's evidence be admissible in US courts? There are existing avenues if Trump was truly worried about corruption but they would have taken years and not been made public. They might have found Biden was 'dirty' but they would have not affected the coming election.
The investigation started in 2018, before Biden even announced. The timing was that a new president was there and before releasing aid he asked what happened. He said “us” and “our” country. Never said “me” or “my campaign”. Again, if he insisted they make shit up it would be a different story. If roles were reversed and it was Don Jr getting $83k per month to sit on a board of a dirty company of a foreign nation whose language he didn’t know the country and specifically the Democrats would have gone ape shit.

We all know how long the judicial process can take. Since Trump promised to oppose every subpoena the process may have taken years. It's ironic that one of the justifications for not impeaching Trump was to let the voters decide. Apparently keeping them ignorant was also part of the plan.

Forum List

Back