Not a single witness testified publicly during the Clinton Impeachment trial.

Who cares!?!!?!

I still don’t see what the Democrats saw as wrong with the phone call. It’s not as if Trump asked them to make up charges. This is stupid. Bidens are dirty. Why is it wrong to inquire about it?
Trump demanded they announce an investigation publicly, something of value to him personally, in return for US aid and favors. If he had asked for a bag of gold would you still not see anything wrong?

It blew my mind when his lawyers argued that his re-election was in the national interest. That opens quite a door. If Biden shot Trump dead could he argue that it was to ensure Biden's election and in the national interest so he couldn't be guilty of a crime.

If one of our politicians is 'dirty' shouldn't it be the US that investigates? Will Ukraine's evidence be admissible in US courts? There are existing avenues if Trump was truly worried about corruption but they would have taken years and not been made public. They might have found Biden was 'dirty' but they would have not affected the coming election.

Link to this "demand"?

How many witnesses do you need to a blowjob?
No where close to what Clinton was impeached for.

He was found to have committed 13 Crimes by The SC, compared To 0 by Trump via Mueller.

The whole thing started with several scandals Rose Lawfirm, White Water and Hillary Clinton stealing FBI files, and Travelgate.

What really got Bill in trouble were accusations of sexual assaults. He sexually assaulted Paula Jones and tried to force her to commit a sex act on him, exposed himself and tried to force himself on her.

Several Felonies Committed there, and it was a pattern of behavior with him. Paula Jones took him to court and he lied several times, but not only that he tried to intimidate witnesses to lie, commit perjury and obstruct justice with him. It was only in the midst of this that The Lewinsky affair was uncovered.

But then again, you know all this but lie about it and send your soul to the lake of fire. So down to Sheol you shall go

and not a single rw'r bitched about witness depositions.

currently they bitch about everything, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

Who cares!?!!?!

I still don’t see what the Democrats saw as wrong with the phone call. It’s not as if Trump asked them to make up charges. This is stupid. Bidens are dirty. Why is it wrong to inquire about it?
Trump demanded they announce an investigation publicly, something of value to him personally, in return for US aid and favors. If he had asked for a bag of gold would you still not see anything wrong?

It blew my mind when his lawyers argued that his re-election was in the national interest. That opens quite a door. If Biden shot Trump dead could he argue that it was to ensure Biden's election and in the national interest so he couldn't be guilty of a crime.

If one of our politicians is 'dirty' shouldn't it be the US that investigates? Will Ukraine's evidence be admissible in US courts? There are existing avenues if Trump was truly worried about corruption but they would have taken years and not been made public. They might have found Biden was 'dirty' but they would have not affected the coming election.
The investigation started in 2018, before Biden even announced. The timing was that a new president was there and before releasing aid he asked what happened. He said “us” and “our” country. Never said “me” or “my campaign”. Again, if he insisted they make shit up it would be a different story. If roles were reversed and it was Don Jr getting $83k per month to sit on a board of a dirty company of a foreign nation whose language he didn’t know the country and specifically the Democrats would have gone ape shit.
Your timing may be off. Biden announced in April 2019, Zelenskiy was elected in April 2019, and made the famous calls in April and July 2019. I have no idea what investigation you think started in 2018?

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
To me a demand is 'do this or else'. Go read the transcript of July 25 or just ask Bolton.

No where close to what Clinton was impeached for.

He was found to have committed 13 Crimes by The SC, compared To 0 by Trump via Mueller.

The whole thing started with several scandals Rose Lawfirm, White Water and Hillary Clinton stealing FBI files, and Travelgate.

What really got Bill in trouble were accusations of sexual assaults. He sexually assaulted Paula Jones and tried to force her to commit a sex act on him, exposed himself and tried to force himself on her.

Several Felonies Committed there, and it was a pattern of behavior with him. Paula Jones took him to court and he lied several times, but not only that he tried to intimidate witnesses to lie, commit perjury and obstruct justice with him. It was only in the midst of this that The Lewinsky affair was uncovered.

But then again, you know all this but lie about it and send your soul to the lake of fire. So down to Sheol you shall go
There were no charges of sexual assault by the Starr Commission. The only times Jones was mentioned were in connection with Clinton and Lewinsky lying or withholding evidence about the Jones suit. It was Monica's friend Linda Tripp that outed her.

Who cares!?!!?!

The investigation started in 2018, before Biden even announced. The timing was that a new president was there and before releasing aid he asked what happened. He said “us” and “our” country. Never said “me” or “my campaign”. Again, if he insisted they make shit up it would be a different story. If roles were reversed and it was Don Jr getting $83k per month to sit on a board of a dirty company of a foreign nation whose language he didn’t know the country and specifically the Democrats would have gone ape shit.
Your timing may be off. Biden announced in April 2019, Zelenskiy was elected in April 2019, and made the famous calls in April and July 2019. I have no idea what investigation you think started in 2018?
He was already there in 18 trying to figure out what happened in the 2016 elections. This was going on long before Biden announced. Whether Biden ran or not Trump would have investigated this. He was pissed about 2016. Even Bolton said it was about 2016 not 2020

Missing piece to the Ukraine puzzle: State Department's overture to Rudy Giuliani

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
To me a demand is 'do this or else'. Go read the transcript of July 25 or just ask Bolton.
He never said do this or else. He said could you help us as our country has been through a lot.

and not a single rw'r bitched about witness depositions.

currently they bitch about everything, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
YOUR House Clowns deposed 18 witnesses, used most to testify during the trial, and submitted thousands of documents.

You lose again, IQ7.

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
I read the transcript. Nowhere in it is "do this or else", liar.

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
Exactly. Hence it was a partisan hack job.

I think just the opposite is true, impeachment is meaningless now since it appears the Executive branch cannot be subpoenaed or questioned.

Since you couldn't even convince all Dems in the House to impeach Trump let alone a single Republican we shut down your sham impeachment in the Senate. The Senate will not be a vehicle for sham impeachments and media propaganda so suck it.
You know everyone involved will eventually write a tell-all book like Bolton's. I wonder if you and the GOP are prepared if it becomes known that everything alleged is true?

OMG what if magic pixie dust is real? :itsok:

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
He never said do this or else. He said could you help us as our country has been through a lot.
He said could you help us as our country has been through a lot and your aid and WH visit will wait until you do.

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
Read it again, this time with a Tony Soprano voice.

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
He said could you help us as our country has been through a lot and your aid and WH visit will wait until you do.
He didn’t say the 2nd part. Link that.

Who cares!?!!?!

Link to this "demand"?
Read it again, this time with a Tony Soprano voice.
See therein lies the problem you cannot impeach on an opinion.

It was Obstruction of Justice. If it were about a blowjob, everyone would say “which one” and who cares? Clinton was so popular, he could have looked US in the eye and said he got s blow job and most of the country would have been fine with it. Clinton himself said it was all about the coverup.

The Senate called only 3 witnesses, and they were questioned behind closed doors. Only excerpts selected by Dimwingers were allowed public.

I’m sure our resident Dimwingers would be good with doing the same this time, right?

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

They don't have to testify publicly. They could have called Mulvaney and Bolton in to testify privately.

Who cares!?!!?!

Saying it's just about a "phone call" is as dishonest as saying Clinton's impeachment is just about a blowjob.

If the Bidens are dirty - investigate. You guys own the DoJ. Otherwise it's just rhetoric.

Forum List

Back