Not a SINGLE ISIS loving democrat goes to Israel

Why would they want to be seen as supporting a divisive action in the ME?
What is divisive about it? Try to remember nearly every Democrat voted for the Jerusalem embassy act which calls for the embassy to be moved to Jerusalem, but now these same Democrats boycotted the the move because President Trump did it.
What's divisive about it?!
You don't read the news?
I read the news and understand it, so what's divisive about the move, or haven't you decided yet?
Is it your understanding that the riots and deaths because of the embassy move are just celebrations getting out of hand?

baseline Islamic response to stress. Several years ago there was a RUMOR that someone in the USA had
flushed a copy of the Koran down the toilet-----the result was rioting in Pakistan that caused the death to two children. Different people COPE in different ways
I guess you're right...peace has clearly descended on the Middle East since the embassy was shifted.
Best to ignore the few stirrers.
Trump was right...pacifying the ME was a piece of cake.

to support the new embassy.

The hatred the democrats have for Jews is overwhelming, Hitler level. Today showed that with crystal clarity as every Stalinist democrat in America refused to support Israel as the embassy move that was promised by 5 presidents, including Clinton and Little Gay Obama. Instead the ISIS loving democrats cheered the Hamas terrorists as they rioted. The New York Times and Amazon.Com Post lied about "protesters" as if the Hamas warriors were holding signs rather than AK-47's...
Isis was started by Republicans and Bush. Everyone knows that.

Sure, Dean

Sure.

Republicans also handed their brothers in Jihad all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad too
Military Official says George W Bush created Isis

Blowback: How ISIS Was Created by the U.S. Invasion of Iraq

President Obama Is Not the 'Founder of ISIS.' Here’s Who Really Started It

I don't understand what it is with your kind and the inability to process "facts".

What is divisive about it? Try to remember nearly every Democrat voted for the Jerusalem embassy act which calls for the embassy to be moved to Jerusalem, but now these same Democrats boycotted the the move because President Trump did it.
What's divisive about it?!
You don't read the news?
I read the news and understand it, so what's divisive about the move, or haven't you decided yet?
Is it your understanding that the riots and deaths because of the embassy move are just celebrations getting out of hand?

baseline Islamic response to stress. Several years ago there was a RUMOR that someone in the USA had
flushed a copy of the Koran down the toilet-----the result was rioting in Pakistan that caused the death to two children. Different people COPE in different ways
I guess you're right...peace has clearly descended on the Middle East since the embassy was shifted.
Best to ignore the few stirrers.
Trump was right...pacifying the ME was a piece of cake.
Good one.
:whip:
Ah yea. Trump and his "spank" account.

Why should any decent American go to Israel with trash like Jefrfess and Hagee? A sect who supports radical phony "Christianity." Are you nuts"?

Besides, you have Hamas and ISIS as your allies. You Nazicrats have to show your solidarity with your terrorist bothers,

Bullshit. You allowed these these jeffresesses and hagwees in, not the rest of us.

You're too busy sucking the cocks of the Mullahs.

That's you Nazicrats.

I do like how in the OP Dems were compared to both Nazis and Josef Stalin.

I guess when you're as unhinged as the op faggot is, you get such bizarre comparisons.

Forum List

Back