Not a SINGLE ISIS loving democrat goes to Israel

Why should any decent American go to Israel with trash like Jefrfess and Hagee? A sect who supports radical phony "Christianity." Are you nuts"?

Why should any decent American go to Israel with trash like Jefrfess and Hagee? A sect who supports radical phony "Christianity." Are you nuts"?
To support the country of Israel, which is thrilled with the recognition of Jerusalem as it's capitol.

To support the country of Israel, which is thrilled with the recognition of Jerusalem as it's capitol.

Lytsteria is a JOOOOOO hating democrat. He doesn't want to support Israel, he wants to CRUSH Israel for the Caliphate.

Lytsteria is a JOOOOOO hating democrat. He doesn't want to support Israel, he wants to CRUSH Israel for the Caliphate.
It's always perplexed me that American Jews are liberals who essentially vote against the best interests of Israel.

It's always perplexed me that American Jews are liberals who essentially vote against the best interests of Israel.

That's changing, and rapidly.

Outside of New York, Jews nationwide are waking up to the vile Antisemitism of the Nazicrat party.

“We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,”
"It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”

It's going pretty well so far I'd say.
Jared, you're doin' a heck of a job.

I generally travel with my own friends-----It never occurred
to me to go with somebody namd Jffrfess or Hagee----
WITH? as in share a hotel room? SHEEEESH

“We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,”
"It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”

Not one Democrat. Not one.

Same with tax cuts.

I wonder if that will be brought up by Republicans during this campaign season.

I really don't these ALT-Right WeakWhyte TIki Torches showed up for the parade in Jerusalem. :113:

"The Jews Will Not Replace Us!
\

So again, WHY were none of you Nazicrat fuckers over in Israel? Why is the Nazicrat press blatantly lying to support the terrorists?

Can we not admit that the position of the Nazicrat party is the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jews?

Here is the #2 democrat shitstain:

{

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

Congressman Keith Ellison is a liar and a racist.

If you listen to Ellison, which the media does, his time with the Nation of Islam, a violently racist and anti-Semitic hate group which believes that white people were created by a mad scientist and will be exterminated by UFOs, was a brief youthful mistake that he made back when he was a college student.}

Stop Lying About Keith Ellison’s 11 Years With an Anti-Semitic Hate Group
There was one, his name is Lindsey Graham.

Besides, you have Hamas and ISIS as your allies. You Nazicrats have to show your solidarity with your terrorist bothers,

Bullshit. You allowed these these jeffresesses and hagwees in, not the rest of us.

Same with tax cuts.

Why would they want to be seen as supporting a divisive action in the ME?

Same with tax cuts.

What is divisive about it? Try to remember nearly every Democrat voted for the Jerusalem embassy act which calls for the embassy to be moved to Jerusalem, but now these same Democrats boycotted the the move because President Trump did it.

Same with tax cuts.

What is divisive about it? Try to remember nearly every Democrat voted for the Jerusalem embassy act which calls for the embassy to be moved to Jerusalem, but now these same Democrats boycotted the the move because President Trump did it.

sheeeesh----kinda petty

Same with tax cuts.

What's divisive about it?!
You don't read the news?

Same with tax cuts.

You don't read the news?
I read the news and understand it, so what's divisive about the move, or haven't you decided yet?

Same with tax cuts.

You don't read the news?
I read the news and understand it, so what's divisive about the move, or haven't you decided yet?
Is it your understanding that the riots and deaths because of the embassy move are just celebrations getting out of hand?

Same with tax cuts.

You don't read the news?
Is it your understanding that the riots and deaths because of the embassy move are just celebrations getting out of hand?
According to the Arabs, the riots in Gaza are about their claim of a right to "return" to Israel, not about the embassy move.

Same with tax cuts.

You don't read the news?

baseline Islamic response to stress. Several years ago there was a RUMOR that someone in the USA had
flushed a copy of the Koran down the toilet-----the result was rioting in Pakistan that caused the death to two children. Different people COPE in different ways

several years ago an EARTH QUAKE caused some destruction in BOTH----Kashmir and a bit of Pakistan---
a few muslims died. -----the response was an attack on a
Hindu village with the murder of an entire family by muslims who RESENTED the loss of muslim life------and----the good luck of hindus

Forum List

Back