Nosey Question of the Day: WHAT'S IN YOUR TRUNK?

Stadium seat cushions
Hmmm... whatever works for you... I just winder how do you look like when stuff the seat cushion in it...
th

.... i'll show you ...
You are on the roll today on every thread... I love it when you are in a good mood!
roller-coaster-8.jpg

A couple thousand pounds of dog, horse, chicken, cat, and bird feed. Some cracked corn for the deer too. Today is gonna suck.

Hmmm... whatever works for you... I just winder how do you look like when stuff the seat cushion in it...
th

.... i'll show you ...
You are on the roll today on every thread... I love it when you are in a good mood!
roller-coaster-8.jpg
I know!!!! hahaha....

You so "get me" but it did take some time ;)
I was busy with "honey do shit" couldn't check as I usually do.....wife is home today... yay!!!!!

A couple thousand pounds of dog, horse, chicken, cat, and bird feed. Some cracked corn for the deer too. Today is gonna suck.

Wow you have a lot of feeding to do!!! Do you live on a farm?

..... could be the back seat, the bed of a truck, or even a trunk in your house... ?

I have a station wagon...what's in it?

At this time of year....mud. Muddy towels. Dog hair. Dog crate. Leashes, collars, training equipment, treats, some bones (not human), emergency kit with flashers etc. Unidentified objects. Spare tire. Tools.

I guess the strangest thing right now in my trunk are silly glasses from my youngest son's high school graduation... they look like this:

s-l225.jpg

Stadium seat cushions

Let's see...spare tire, jack, jumper cables, two sets of golf clubs in two different golf bags, a dozen or so assorted golf clubs, a golf shag bag containing about 200 golf balls, six alignment rods, a "smash bag", two golf umbrellas, four dozen Bridgestone Tour b-330-Rx golf balls, a navy blue rainsuit and a fleece vest.

Gee, guess what I do for a living! :)

see his wife pulled him away from me again. I hate having to fight for a man...!

Forum List

Back