Nosey Question of the Day: WHAT'S IN YOUR TRUNK?

Dont have a trunk.
But in the back of the FJ I have a bag full of extraction gear.
Winch controller,tree strap,shackles,tow strap,tools,emergency go bag and a shitload more crap that would take to long to list.

Stadium seat cushions
Hmmm... whatever works for you... I just winder how do you look like when stuff the seat cushion in it...
th

In my Jeep

Extra clothes, space blankets, down sleeping bag, candles, led flashlight, butane lighters, power bars, jerky, water, tow ropes fold-able shovel, machete first aid kit

I also have an empty box, a rain poncho, jumper cables, spare tire, hmmmm that's all I can think of for now....

The Yukon has no trunk. Currently has a snow shovel, flat shovel, sand, salt, chain saw and associated equipment, 5' pry bar, 30' heavy chain and basic tools.

..... could be the back seat, the bed of a truck, or even a trunk in your house... ?

Kids thought I had a dead body in a green trunk in the house when they were little. Turns out they were partially right. There were about 6 wormy looking things eating their macaroni art projects.

I wouldn't mind being in someone's trunk, just not dead.....

Don't feel bad -- many other women have also made the mistake of thinking it is an elephant's trunk.

I get that all the time.

Forum List

Back