The Mystery Of The Missing Princess...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
I get it. We all lose things from time to time. Things get misplaced. Things get forgotten. It happens. But how do you lose a member of the Royal Family? How does that happen? Has anyone checked under the car seat, or rifled through the couch cushions? She has to be around her somewhere. Doesn't she?

Last edited:
I think they killed Di.

And get this: Her widower is now King.

He ain't lyin: "The most likely scenario is that they killed her."

Maybe it wasn't the queen giving the orders back in the day. :dunno:

Last edited:
Reminds me of Zedekiah's daughter, who went missing after his death. Where'd she go, I wonder?

The Royal Family deserves what they get

The more they proclaim this is none of your business, the more the public wants to make it their business

Hiding the Princess with some undisclosed illness only opens up speculation of what the illness is

There are 775 rooms in Buckingham Palace and who knows how many secret passages. Well I could see where she’d hide in one of the rooms, put her feet up and tell a staff member to keep the nachos coming.

Last edited:
There are 775 rooms in Buckingham Palace and who knows how many secret passages. Well I could see where sheI’d hide in one of the rooms, put her feet up and tell a staff member to keep the nachos coming.
Nachos, really?

:puke3:

Apparently the Royal Family is supposed to be giving a presser of some sort on this issue "soon", but with no commitment as to when...

Megan quickly sent Harry away from her and her two kids on over to his people. That was her mother and Oprah's fear that they would harm Megan similar to Diana.

Seriously I think that covid vaccine harmed Kate caused the need for her surgery.

Nachos, really?

:puke3:
You are right. I should have written Shepard’s pie or Yorkshire Pudding or, more apropos, bangers. I must have been thinking of the awful nachos I had the other night!

Last edited:
I get it. We all lose things from time to time. Things get misplaced. Things get forgotten. It happens. But how do you lose a member of the Royal Family? How does that happen? Has anyone checked under the car seat, or rifled through the couch cushions? She has to be around her somewhere. Doesn't she?

Did you check the hole where they keep melania?

Forum List

Back